Does anyone know what the fuck this is? found it in a dead man's basement

does anyone know what the fuck this is? found it in a dead man's basement

Attached: IMG_20200224_230911.jpg (1944x2592, 662K)

Oh shit, is that a fingerbox in stainless steel? That might be worth a fair few bucks.

its your dick

That is an instrument to be used during the ritual

You could've taken a better pic you fucking retard.

Although, it looks like the thing you put a lighting thing into, like the ones you out under a fondue pot.

Fondue

Attached: big grin.jpg (600x582, 68K)

Go back to dead /x/

No you absolute retard, it's not a finger box, if you'd look you'd see it's spherical. Clearly a Chinese knockoff.

It's an alcohol burner. You can cook over it if you have something to support a pot.

All memes aside, haven’t you ever had fondue?

Is there any kind of markings or name or anything on it. One user in here said a finger box but it doesn't look like any fingerboard google turns back in a search result. Also nothing in a reverse image search but it's tagged kitchen utensils

chaffing stove, liek some one said, an alcohol burner

Betterish pic

Attached: IMG_20200224_232517.jpg (1944x2592, 826K)

Reverse image is still showing me kitchen utensils. But it almost looks like one of those things priests use sometimes for wisping smoke, I don't know the proper terminology for it, but that's what it looks like to me

Dunno but I bet he fucked it.

Plus it's hard to gauge size, how big is it (((that sounded gay)) but you know what I mean lol

It's called a fondue burner

Attached: faggot.jpg (640x640, 25K)

Mfw I thought I would never be able to make use of my vintage sexy fondue folder

Attached: CC8E67FC-DDEF-44BB-AE6A-544395B226B5.jpg (495x500, 47K)

Try reddit.com/r/WhatIsThisThing if you want a real answer instead of guesses by a bunch of right-wing weeabo neckbeards.

Attached: 6ABE4266-6A96-4690-9A52-25D85746B9DF.jpg (800x1104, 145K)

Attached: AC331753-C032-4FBC-BB04-604F5306BBBA.jpg (640x640, 136K)

>eating chunks of spam in lukewarm melted cheese
This looks fucking awful
Probably how the old fuck died.

good shit user. I can die in peace now

no markings

>those things priests use sometimes for wisping smoke
Censer, for burning incense. Learnt ya a new word.

>does anyone know what the fuck this is? found it in a dead man's basement

Yes, the dead man knows what it is. Get out the Ouija board and ask him, instead of bothering us.

>Things priests use
It's called a censer

Take a pic with the top part off. Looks like an alcohol lamp

Im not 100% sure but I think it's one of these honestly. Pretty much a religious incense burner

Attached: Screenshot_20200224-233726.png (480x854, 258K)

I reckon it’s a cum pot

Nigger, the Chinese invented the fingerbox and brought it to America when they came to build teh railways, it was originally called the Houzhitang naoyin caozaheching chongxiaoshua.

Lol yeah I just learnt that word right before I read your comment.

Your Chinese sucks ass white boi

No it was the Proud Black Egyptian Civilization that originally invented them

Attached: FB6CF841-27EE-48FC-BA53-E68D7834D7A6.jpg (1284x1258, 417K)

Yeah that makes a little sense too, and would explain why it kept being tagged under kitchen utensils, funny Google didn't just show me fondue burners though as they're pretty pretty common

Attached: DC8C3C7C-130A-4F61-AE74-7E903B2F6F4F.jpg (680x845, 143K)

Stupid cunt. Fingerbox in Chinese is ZhiHe and that's it. They didn't invent them either. They were brought to China by the British during the Qing dynasty and became popular which is when the finger trap was also invented. L2history noob or as they say in China, Cai B

Attached: F699EF2F-341B-4A0D-851F-4FA9806167EC.jpg (1600x1048, 710K)

Obviously, it's a fucking Snarfblatt.

Uncultured swine, the lot of you.

They had these at the orphanage I used to run. It's used to liquify the organs of orphans (or as we used to call them orphan-organs) to then use as a base for different stocks to put into soup and feed to the other orphans.

>brought to China by the British
Get over the opium war butthurt Pooh-bear, it was Chiggers who invented those disgusting things, not the Brits.

check em^>

>thinking egyptians were black
WE WAZ KANGZ!!!

heheheh thanks

your dick is small chink hapa virgin.

Except the question is already answered. why are you here?

That's the question isn't it? Why ARE we here? Are we placed here just to suffer? To go through a meaningless biological routine? Is there really more to it all than empty hedonism and eventual death?
I dunno man, it keeps me up at night.