ITT: simple exercises that even the average 500 pound Cred Forums poster could do to get back in shape

ITT: simple exercises that even the average 500 pound Cred Forums poster could do to get back in shape

youtube.com/watch?v=5NPvv40gd3Q

Attached: wall_push_up.jpg (472x380, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viSJsOUCGu4
youtube.com/watch?v=3DxS-CIJFj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did his arms shorten?

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.. .....

Interesting. Thanks user

fuck off

he bent them brainlet

Faggot

Bet that one b/tard will end up breaking his fucking neck doing this

there's this amazing new thing called "elbows", user, check them out.

thanks for this. i don't know how many kg "500 pounds" is, but i was diagnosed with type II beetus in january and i've been losing weight to help deal with it. walking everywhere is getting boring.

i hope someone makes a video and posts it here.

Attached: diver rekt.webm (460x460, 823K)

Try consuming taurine, heared that helps

my testicles are already the size of grapefruits, and it's getting awkward to sit straight on the train

OP here, got into mountain biking a few months ago. Lots of fun, and you can set your own pace. I want to build one of these one day and go rail biking

youtube.com/watch?v=viSJsOUCGu4

oh and 500lb is about 227kg

and if you want to lost weight really fast, this soup is easy to make. I love it, make it every other day

youtube.com/watch?v=3DxS-CIJFj8

sounds cool. unfortunately i live in a suburb dominated by petrol heads. bike riders are routinely run off the road.

>oh and 500lb is about 227kg
thanks for this, too. ima just divide roughly by two. i've lost about 15 pounds since January.

>and if you want to lost weight really fast

about that. i know a couple of people who lost a lot of weight really quickly. not sure if it was the diets or the exercise or what, but they are all completely fucked in the head now. one is suicidal, the others can not eat a slice of bread without immediately going out for a 90 minute run to work it off. they're like fundamentalist islamic clerics, except with calories.

post pics

Attached: 6198869-5-4.jpg (500x393, 91K)

that sucks. but you can haul your bike somewhere and then ride from there. I do that for trails sometimes

and yeah, definitely wouldn't want to do the peel-a-pound diet for more than 2 weeks. for long term I followed the low fructose diet from the book "the sugar fix"

holy shit is that actually his balls

where the fuck are you buying grapefruit?!?

weak bait, nobody can be more retarded and faggy than OP