Drugs thread

Drugs thread
IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: Have you seen these blotters before?

Post drugs you've done, ama for everyone.
>Weed, cocaine, dxm, dph, propylhexedrine, Adderall, Ritalin, oxy, hydrocodone, codeine pills, muscle relaxers, LSD(?), Shrooms, heroin/fentanyl mix, crack, gabapentin, Xanax/Klonopin/Valium, n2o, kratom
I think that's all. 21 and smoke pot no less than 5 times a day currently.

Attached: Snapchat-894789110.jpg (474x854, 86K)

nobody cares that you get high dude

No one gives a shit druggy

I'm sorry.

The blotter art doesn't mean shit. Is that real lsd from the deepweb or some just nbome trash?

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.".

If that tastes really bitter it's probably a research chemical tbh. Real lsd is so much better

If it isnt Lsd25 it could be a shit ton of a different research chemicals but Rcs arent all that bad. The one that makes you uncontrollably laugh at everything >>

Why did liberals ruin drugs?

Currently growing weed for the first time. It's pretty fun.

you can tell by the three eyes on the cartoon fish that it's been dipped in urine three times. can confirm its dank piss.

I don't think it's an nbome, but it is from the street so I don't think it's LSD either. The subjective effects seem consistent with descriptions of 100-150mcg of LSD.

I've got Ehrlich and Marquis reagents on the way.

i would wager its been fermented in a piss bottle for at least 3 months judging by hte color of the paper.

This.

my very first LSD was that exact art, from Cosmicconsciousness or something like that on Middle Earth market.

They were from California and the envelope with the lsd came with a poem, "The Desiderata of Love" very nice poem.

Attached: Séguin,_Armand_-_Two_Thatched_Cottages_(Les_deux_chaumières)_-_Google_Art_Project lower res.jpg (1280x842, 289K)

Little to no taste, slight tangy bitterness but I think it may be the ink as it doesn't stick around long.

When was this? Dose? Taste? Any other identifying factors?

it smelt of urine.

it was probably 2 and a half years ago, I believe 110ug each tab. If you have already taken it, dont worry about it.
just make sure you swallow it and don't keep it in your gums. if its NBOMe and you swallow it, it'll just get eaten by your belly and you wont trip.

Attached: 7ADF47AF-A4C9-46A4-B0E1-F00FCFAD341D.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Watch hamiltons pharmacopia ver good drug show

Is that a bag of heroin?
I'm definitely buying heroin tomorrow I stopped for months but phuk it

>Have you seen these blotters before
Never seen any blotter. Neat they're using Blinky for the art though.

Only time I ever found any was some geltabs when I happened across this oddball I knew from high school. He was on his way out to either Portland or Seattle from here on the east coast. Probably Portland, that was the big thing at the time. I'm sure he has a lovely tent somewhere out there if he's still around.

Hamilton is a quack

why a 3-eyed fish tho?

>Clearly has never taken acid
Why do you think m80

Might be 25i

It's "Blinky" from the Simpsons. Like probably pushing 30 years ago Simpsons. It was a fish resulting from nuclear waste.

As for why? Well acid is a lab synthesized hallucinogen so there are probably some parallels being drawn between that and nuclear science/waste. There's also the whole opening the "third eye" / "mind's eye" thing associated with any psychedelics.

Yeah, only been high 3 times, all medically. Super fucking weird.

What's the 3-eye fish mean? I'm honestly curious.

Oh neat, thank you.
Ignore the previous post asking again.

Butane
Lisdexamphetamine
Methamphetamine
Dextromethorphan
Ethanol
Marijuana
Nicotine
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Diazepam
Temazepam
Risperidone

My favourite drugs are Anandamide and Phenethylamine

Attached: 1580680775070.jpg (602x579, 56K)

On Kratom right now. This is my third time trying different strains and holy fuck, I finally feel it.

On a loosely related note, can anybody tell me song with a sample about the acid being poison? It's not the Woodstock sample about the "brown acid, it's not particularly good" It sounds like maybe it was from a stand-up act.

As for genre I can't even remember or I'd probably have the answer already. Dubstep maybe, or hardstyle or some other EDM. Maybe something more psychedelic like Shpongle.

When I first started using high doses of red vein for recreation, it was interesting. But more interesting was that when I tried heroin the first time the experience was EXACTLY the same.

Weird. Maybe it was shit heroin

Aus boy here

Only did LSD and weed, sometimes at the same time but usually on the comedown.

It's weird because the LSD I had from the east side of the country feels different from the LSD I had in the west.

Attached: mxg060p8qoy31.jpg (776x960, 82K)

>shitty cocaine
>homegrown mushies
>real ass LSD
>real ass MDMA
>not enough ketamine to hole
>nitrous
ama + what should I try next anons

>kratom
Why not add multi vitamins to the list?

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.x

Ya this is worthless and an obvious pyramid scheme.

Plenty of people care, its interesting to talk about.
Also, you can do drugs occasionally for fun without being a junkie with no life.
Anyway, I've done
>MDMA, LSD, weed, coke, nangs/whippits, amyl nitrate, speed
Favourite experiences were definitely MDMA and LSD. Coke is good but overpriced where I live, and I find weed just makes me feel kinda lazy and anxious most of the time. Definitely more of an accelerant guy.
I really wanna try more psychedelics, anyone got any suggestions on where to go from LSD?
Only problem is actually getting any, psychedelics aren't popular here so it takes me months even just to get a few tabs of acid.
I hear shrooms are good.

Attached: 1r9nleeb421.jpg (564x1054, 306K)

I've never paid for LSD and I've done it hundreds of times. Pays to have hippie friends I guess. I've also never charged anyone for it and given out more doses than I've taken.

Bumping once for this.

It could've even been something industrial or similar like Ministry, Sister Machine Gun, etc. Might've even been some other substance.

It should taste like blood.

Opening your "third eye" is what happens when you trip. You use parts of your brain you've never accessed before.

a lot of stuff posted here has no recreational value. id argue kratom does though. with the right quality, strain, and dose it feels close to a modest amount of hydrocodone or tramadol, but a little different, and various strains deviate still a bit further. also less addictive and significantly curbs opiate withdraw symptoms

Attached: 1580356219230.png (640x636, 519K)

Only drug I haven't done is MDMA and DMT. I've shot up heroin, coke, and meth. And have done ever other common drug out there. Just took a couple tramadols cause my back is killin me.

Attached: 20200224_220131_Burst01.jpg (1329x1449, 850K)

ocala fl, looking for ice. found out today i have a bench warrant. getting on a plane soon. hmu

Obligatory weed and alcohol.

>DMT, LSD, Shroomies, Mescaline, LSA, 25i, 25c, 25b, DOM, DOB, DXM, MXE, DPH, MDMA, MDA, Adderall, Ritalin, Cocaine

I tried a few opiate but they've never worked on my so, idk what's up with that. I guess that's a good thing. I also never wanted to push stims any further than adderall as I feel that that shit is plenty powerful as is.

>Best drugs are a tossup between DMT and acid
>Worst was DPH, hallucinating conversations that never happened and seeing bugs and ghost people everywhere.
>Alcohol was the most damage. 2 years of my life I can't hardly remember wasted on that garbage.

Attached: IMG_20140619_194641_888.jpg (640x360, 37K)