What’s up Cred Forums. So I’ve been wanting to vent for the longest time about this

What’s up Cred Forums. So I’ve been wanting to vent for the longest time about this.
Let’s just shift from all the Fap/Nigger threads for a second.
Anyone else feel like Youtube is a shell of what it was originally created to be?
I still remember back in middle school in 06 watching YouTube videos of parkour, halo, and other random bullshit. The site was just full of people showing what they believed was interesting. It was genuine. It was all genuine.
Now Youtube trends this vlogger bullshit of celebs enjoying luxuries that we the people can never have. Jeffrey Star? Really? Is that what Youtube was created for?
They have control over what gets viewed. They can stop channels they don’t like from ever growing. They can boost channels they feel are up to standards.

Youtube is no longer about “you” it’s about “them” and how “you” should be like them. It’s sad that it’s now a shell of it’s former glory. I just wish there was a way to save it. Or to create a new video platform. Something not based on money, views, or likes. But rather on what you think is cool .
It just sucks that we’ll never get to live those days anymore.
Rant over

Attached: A7CE6D69-0C6B-4D70-9132-9DF11BC63BA1.png (410x742, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3_S-ijPd0
youtube.com/watch?v=nEgooni92BA
youtube.com/watch?v=nmFIdd-dU9A
theredelephants.com/channels-that-have-been-censored-by-youtube/
theredelephants.com/google-manipulated-youtube-search-results-abortion-maxine-waters-david-hogg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Youtube is a shell of what it was originally created to be?
It seems like the entire internet is.
>it’s about “them” and how “you” should be like them.
I thought it was more about how you should like them.
>Now Youtube trends this vlogger bullshit of celebs enjoying luxuries that we the people can never have.
There are a bunch of sheep.
I agree with you completely, I miss the golden age.

fucking true

YouTube is all brand now and isnt nearly as focused on individuals creating cool original content

Alex jones was right. This is internet 2.0.
YouTube is the new network television.
Enjoy the censorship.

Attached: dedc427.jpg (618x1079, 93K)

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people..

There's still interesting stuff on Youtube, it's just that it gets buried under all the new shit that's come along since people realized there was money in it.
I just wish they could do something to change recommended videos, it's like you always see the same videos over and over, stuff you've already watched. Show me something fucking different. It was cool for a number of years, but greed has all but ruined it.

For real. And it's awesome how every content creator endlessly bitches about this shit, and how you have to jump through so any hoops to ensure your earnings aren't claimed by bots and all that shit.

>Anyone else feel like Youtube is a shell of what it was originally created to be?

Duh.

They've censored everything.
If you search for anything conspiracy related, you get MSM results about how that conspiracy is "debunked"

Search Moon Landing Conspiracy and you get PBS, NBC, NASA etc telling you it totally happened.

They are censoring Right Wing opinion.

Google just invested millions of dollars in The Young Turks.

Look into what happened with the 2 Adpocylypses 1st with Pewdiepie and 2nd with Vox's Carlos Maza smearing Steven Crowder

Do you want me to go on?

Attached: 1566310344570 Google censorship.jpg (1024x768, 325K)

I think it has alot to do with these big sponsors and the decline of parent companies like Machinima :( YouTube has also just gotten more popular and commercialized by people like google.

Download as much Adblockers as you can.

Dont give Google any money whatsoever.

Btw fun fact, YouTube has NEVER turned a profit.
Google props up YouTube.
So competitors can't compete and the Government won't do anything about it...

Attached: 1554438227268 Google.jpg (591x680, 53K)

You're more likely to listen to a song you've already heard before then you are clicking on a new one. So they give you the same recommendations knowing you'll likely click them and give them more views

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.!!"

Yeah. It's no longer about the nigahigas, avgns and idubbbz. Say what you want about em, but they're more og youtube than most of the crap on trending. Talk shows, 5 minute crafts, jeffree starr; all over paid, mass produced bullshit.

fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3_S-ijPd0
youtube.com/watch?v=nEgooni92BA
youtube.com/watch?v=nmFIdd-dU9A

Watch any of the 3

Google is censoring everything because they feel they are responisble for getting Donald Trump elected

Attached: Google censors political results sandy hook also more examples.jpg (1580x726, 365K)

I’ve tried “nuking” my recommended page. Unsubscribed from everything, clicked on “don’t recommend” and started watching loops of random , old school, quirky videos.
It doesn’t work unfortunately. Trendy bullshit always shows up. :/

Good point. Would be nice to have some option to more randomly offer up suggestions though. I guess if I'm really just wanting to see random shit, there are tube sites.

Welcome to capitalism in 2020.
YouTube is about money under the alphabet umbrella and that shitty stale garbage is easy safe money.

Just dig harder. There's still good content but the algorithm isn't going to push the dude with under 100k subs regardless of how interesting his content is unless is just a parrot of other popular shit

Look up "Moon Landing conspiracy" and this is what you get

Attached: Moon landing conspiracy search on youtube ALL MSM CHANNELS.jpg (1464x1296, 304K)

This isn't Capitalism.

What Youtube is doing is actively pushing content that people DONT want to watch and burying content people DO want to watch.
They aren't pursuing profit.

They are pursuing a political agenda. They want to push a progressive, SJW, Liberal agenda and want to silence anyone who disagrees with that platform.

They censor all sides.
Greed knows not of politics but to lobby

I've never gone to those lengths, aside from just making an entirely new account. Is what it is for now. It's a shame there's really no decent alternative. It's just too massive to probably ever really change for the better at this point.

LoL
Okay, buddy.
>mfw I hear the exact same shit about YouTube from liberals about it pushing right wing extremism

Attached: 4764f94171d288efc34884aec4955e7c.jpg (1024x871, 165K)

youtube today is at the peak of capitalist machinery
no matter what platform you bandwagon onto the same exact thing will happen otherwise the platform will die at some point
youtube is the only platform that actually comes close to fulfilling the demand of majority, doesn't matter that the majority are headless consoomer sheep that only go for quick fix like it's heroin
>bbbbut my og content creators
youtube doesn't even care for their pupprt creators, let alone your edgy cunts that think their voice and opinion matter at all, they don't care about gays, they never did, it was just a ploy to keep them hush hush while they got pennies from their videos since advertisers don't want their products associated with the gays
youtube did fuck all about smart advertising in the past, left wing media noticed, advertisers withdrew, and now we are left with this frankendick of jewtube that maximises on profit rather than on the content
just like pop music (except worse)
I'm under the suspicion that they aren't even profiting any longer, they're hemorrhagging money in exchange for the top place and influence over crowd

Attached: Screenshot_20191213-044041.png (570x575, 485K)

That's not true.
They don't censor all sides.
It's disproportionately Right Wing channels

I'm tired of YouTube comment sections. Just a bunch of fucking morons repeating the same "jokes" over and over again.

Yes, in sure that's what your brand of for-profit media tells you. Easy clicks, much views

>youtube today is at the peak of capitalist machinery
Youtube has not turned a profit.
They don't seek profit.
How is that Capitalistic?
It's organizations trying to take control

The Government needs to pass a law about public space

They don't post proof.
I've posted youtube videos explaining it and how Project Veritas has shown that Google literally has memos telling employees to censor Right Wing opinions both on Youtube and in google search results

Pinterest bloggers have had their blogs surpressed for being anti-abortion
The censoring is that thorough

It's best to just avoid it altogether.

theredelephants.com/channels-that-have-been-censored-by-youtube/
theredelephants.com/google-manipulated-youtube-search-results-abortion-maxine-waters-david-hogg/

Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
Person in video: "(direct quote from video)"
Me: (hacky attempt at humor)

Edit: thanks for all the likes guys!

holy shit lmao wtf?? I knew things were bad but why is it that when you search "white man and white woman" a bunch of interracial couples come up lmao what

checked

we're talking about youtube, not reddit, dipshit

Attached: 1541690877283.jpg (720x404, 109K)

quads of awakening

That's just the beginning, user.

The Red Elephants is an organization of like-minded conservatives that have come together to spread awareness and truth. Each member of The Red Elephants organization represents the liberties, freedoms and constitutional rights of the American people.

Our goal is to spread truth to the citizens of this great nation by reporting news and promoting free thinking. We will present a new brand of reporting that will be used to give conservatives a voice in the media that’s dominated by the left.

Grain of salt, Buddy

Attached: 31DU-8uXnEL.jpg (306x384, 13K)

fuck off shill

This comes up under happy american couple

Attached: J9B7rK8.jpg (598x944, 169K)

Correct, and this is all over youtube dipshit

Give me some examples of Google censoring left wing channels.

I've literally never heard of it.
Google invested in The Young Turks a very left wing channel.
After the Right Wing Adpocylypse, left wing youtube took off with Vausch, Shaun, Contrapoints, Kyle Kuslinski etc.

no it doesn't faggot

Attached: google happy american couple.jpg (1572x694, 329K)

Tard

Attached: 3vfSOV4.jpg (511x404, 27K)

>the irony if calling me a shill
Do you work for the red elephants?? Because it kinda appears that way

Go whine about basic shit everyone already whines about somewhere else

not me
you fell for someone's bait, retard

Yes it does, scroll down faggot

you're dumb cunt, you didn't even read my post till the end, shithead
>bw you, a massive faggot
>got cucked yet again
>feeling the sour taste of week old cum you enter this thread, ctrl+f capitalism and reply to every single post with capitalism that youtube doesn't pull profit
>feel good about yourself
MOTHERFUCKER WE'VE SEEN IT IN YOUR FIRST POST NOBODY CARES FOR YOUR DUMB CONSPIRACIES YOU FAT LARD, YOU GREASSY TURD
they don't need the right wingers, most of them are hillbilly wifiless cunts that can't even watch youtube unlike most left wingers; and the content creators on the right are getting equally censored as the content creators on the left when they cross the line, you ignorrant baffoon
they care about being and staying the top dog, pandering to everyone won't keep them there, they need to pander to a group with maximum efficiency, you're just way too deep in your victim complex fisting your ass and crying help to notice

Attached: CX-FUgfUsAA8_OY.jpg (795x1024, 179K)

All according to plan.

Attached: 1577087843263 collapse of america hollow men.jpg (1536x817, 266K)

bruh

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-003500_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 881K)

Pretty much all the lefty tubers you named have had videos struck

Not like any of it matters. I know what you are and I know it's futile to go on with you

>the content creators on the right are getting equally censored as the content creators on the left when they cross the line, you ignorrant baffoon
Prove it, retard.
You don't know shit but want to pretend you do.

>hurr durr both sides!!!!!
le fedora tipping enlightened centrist

it is region locked for you, let me guess you live in the jacksonville zoo?

Haven't had channels deleted
Haven't had their revenue from ads go down by 90%+
They gained subs and profited from right wing channels getting deleted and buried

You people realize Google executives have been caught on camera in private discussing how they want to continue to artificially manipulate search results to 'reflect their personal truths' and other dumb shit, right?

The site is indefensible at this point, and I hate to have to say that after practically growing up on it.

>t. Internet nerd virgin who's been on YT since 2007

Not left vs right
But top vs bottom

Attached: flag-of-a-fallen-republic.png (320x234, 106K)

Any favorite alternatives people?

>imagine being so deep up your ass you turn into blubbering nigger every time an opposition arises
>prove this multi level conspiracy
>huh you can't prove it, didn't think so
>HAAA, SEE, says right gere in your proof 867 of right wingers censored vs 854 left wingers, clearly the right wing is more censored
>what, shifting the goal post, I would NEVER
screaming PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE, then calling the other person a fedorafag is quite an irony
>inb4 projecting
you wish cunt, I know people like you, birds if feather fly together
peace out

Bitchute's slowly climbing the ranks, but its userbase is still largely political in nature. Despite that, it's a viable alternative who could give (((Their)))Tube a run for its money if enough people ever coalesced around it.

how the fuck you know where I live

Attached: 824740.jpg (400x395, 99K)

>both sides have it bad!!!
Ok post evidence
>HURR YOU ARE JUST MAD AND RETARDED HAHAHA I WIN PEACE OUT

Wtf?

>ABC NEWS
>CNET
>Jimmy Kimmel

We live in a dystopia

We live in a tragedy**

I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I realize it's a comedy

Attached: 1555418581238.jpg (843x800, 93K)

Yay consumerism?

>be normie
>Search for "moon landing conspiracy"
>Result from ABC news
>Result from a channel called tinfoil fedora
>Click the familiar
>ABC news

ok THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST CONCRETE EVIDENCE THEN
>oooooh, I don't have to
nobody said you did, you screaming excuse for an ape
why don't you post analysed paper that compares every censorship of left and right wing on youtube with their respectable time
>why would I, rhe burden of proof is on you
yeah, well, the burden of TURD is on you, are you really going to jerk yourself off to the idea of all these internet arguments that ended in a stalemate as neither of the sides got conclusive evidence for their claim like you've won them all? ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF A DISGUSTING PERVERT???
peace out, homo

>why don't you post analysed paper that compares every censorship of left and right wing on youtube with their respectable time

Why don't you?
You are the one claiming left wing youtube is just as censored as right wing youtube with no evidence

>yeah, well, the burden of TURD is on you
bad bait
3/10

Except most of ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and the like's videos get interacted with disproportionately less than some other big-name "conspiracy" peddling channels.

And like I said in , they've already admitted to pulling the strings behind the scenes. It isn't at all an "organic" change in the digital paradigm. It's artificial and fueled by opportunistic greed.

Yeah it definitely sucks a lot more, and it feels so much harder to find new cool content creators. All I see recommended to me is channels that stopped uploading ten years ago or just the typical youtuber content.

I personally have used youtube, and I've made my own videos on multiple channels. For me, personally, I've also felt like making videos was pointless because it seemed like unless someone stumbled on your shit no one is watching it either way. I still make videos because I just like to do it.

But there are so many channels that quit because YouTube stopped promoting them at all. Mostly animation channels and short film chanels. Magic Hugs, Fronk N Dego, Brit and Nick, etc. quit because YouTube started to become an empty place for them.

Sucks on all fronts.

>interacted
Define