What does a male orgasm feel like?

What does a male orgasm feel like?

I don’t have a dick nor do I ever want one. I’m just trying to write erotic fiction. How different is the sensation of a mouth, to a hand, and then vagina to an ass? The more details the better thx

Attached: 72BC659B-1AD0-433A-B3A3-FE224B26A414.jpg (242x207, 37K)

Ah

Tits and timestamp then I'll try to give you a nice long detailed response

good prolonged sneeze

theyre all very distinctly different. i would say that a male orgasm creates a pleasurable sensitivity throughout the whole body that increasingly centers around the penis, and the penis itself gets very hard and hot and pulses, like flexing and unflexing a muscle multiple times while pumping out the cum. you dip into a sort of half consciousness from the bliss. mouth is very different than a pussy or ass or hand, hand you can feel the ridges of their fingers and a mouth is hard to describe because i dont like blowjobs so dont get them more often than i have to. ass is like a textureless, very tight pussy and you can hardly feel a thing. pussy is like a soft textured sleeve that conforms to the shape of your cock

screenshot because regular pics too big

Attached: D71741E4-8902-4907-922A-E7D999481E90.jpg (1073x1408, 1.63M)

If being touched from your pants on the outside or from atop your underwear how noticeable is the sensation? or does it all depend on the foreplay

those need to be out

Attached: 1365383295879.jpg (502x419, 38K)

Well I was really hoping for nipples

If you’re gay feel free to share your thoughts too

Like what it feels like to get your prostrate massaged and pounded

Man I don’t give a shit gimme my info !!

what kind of erotic writer doesnt know that a shirt is nothing compared to bare chest. show us your tits or gtfo dummy last chance

I'm gonna start typing up my response and hopefully by the time in post it I see bare titties anyway here goes

man idc

Share yours pls

Its difficult to explain. It is an extremely intense pleasure. It is so intense that for a moment you are incapacitated. It only lasts a matter of seconds. It feels so good that I am willing to bet that if you were right on the verge of orgasm and someone lit you on fire you would finish your orgasm then start screaming and trying to put yourself out. It is that intense. Also how good it feels depends on how long ago you had your last orgasm and who or what is causing this orgasm.

eeeeee

404 useless thread

Eeeeeee

Pretty sure it depends on whether or not the person is circumcised. Imagine if some nerve-dense tissue, such as the female nipple, was being stimulated by friction. The tip of the penis is especially sensitive.
At least for me, the area of circumcision scarring is much less sensitive.

How long Without an orgasm would you say does it really take for an orgasm to feel more “pleasurable “ once you get to cum again ?

Oh yeah I’ve heard the tip is super sensitive especially uncircumcised

I will explain it... kinda. Sorry for the dudes being pricks, A male orgasm feels much neutral in the beginning sex stages, maybe some more sensitivities can be found and depending on the guy can be felt away into longer sex time. as for starting to climax, it starts to rouse up in feeling, some guys can feel it start to come out as it does, but i wouldn't know. the rouse up in feeling is often the part that you can tell in guys and detirmens weither they edge or not.
hope that was helpful,

About a minute

Guy who asked for titties and timestamp here. Hand? Well it doesn't feel like much beyond ascending pleasure while you masturbate until eventually you hit a crescendo. at which point you're in that zone of borderline euphoria which you feel from about where your prostate is along your whole shaft. The pleasure kind of pulses with your contractions which you can feel to some extent as you you can feel the tight contractions of your prostate as it pumps semen

extremely, i am uncircumcised and it cant be touched without hurting its that sensitive

it’s fine it’s. 4 Chan I expected as much
but thanks for the info!

Hand job by someone depending on their experience can range from amazing to feeling like your rubbing sandpaper. Blowjobs feel wet and hot like a pussy but again if your being blown by an amateur you'll likely feel teeth..

I dont like fucking girls in the ass cause its an asshole and just not a turn on in general.

Whereas a pussy is wet tight and with your dick in the clutches of a sex goddess can be the most pleasurable experience ever. When it feels so good a man can be overwhelmed with pleasure and literally want to shoot loads deep in the girl even if when hes soft he doesn't want to knock her up. But physical and emotional attraction play a big rule in the orgasm.

If I'm fucking to get a nut off I'll bang away and cum hard. But if she's is amazingly hot and I have some feelings for the girl there are times when the girl starts to orgasm and I see that face of uncontrollable pleasure I will push my thick hard dick against the cervix entrance and just slide my dick around it slowly, throbbing hard as I cum all over it. The ejaculate can be so strong too when the girl with a tight grip pussy orgasms that if you cum at the same time you can feel her pussy literally squeezing the cum out of your dick.

That's the most pleasurable thing a man can feel. Plus I get turned on to doing that with a girl cause it's like a conquest and she's accepting my seed in her. Nothing is fool proof with BC so her allowing you to cum in her is a powerful mental statement

Varies greatly from guy to guy. For me about 3 days. If i go for more than three days i can sling ropes about 10 yards long.

Attached: PSX_20200216_023222.jpg (640x480, 92K)

Even with pants or underwear on does it feel sensitive if someone touches it?

Now as for a mouth I would say its Typically similar to the hand except much more lubricated and the texture of a tongue is a rather nice addition to the orgasm and the pressure gives the contractions a little more feeling

fucking fags pandering to this idc ass whore you all know the rules here.
ill share mine once its out and hard and im looking at your tits

your hand first

and woah no ones ever really mentioned prostrate stuff that’s really interesting. how noticeable do you feel it there ?

ohhh thanks for the in sight !!

Ever been electrocuted? It feels like of like that, but it's waves of pleasure, not pain. Centered on your dick, of course, but kind of radiates into your "core" a little bit, more of it's a really good nut.

Also you feel the load shooting. That's pleasurable as well, but not as much. Kinda like peeing in short spurts, but much better.

Then is a mouth generally better feeling ?

Now the pussy is a whole different animal. As you approach orgasm feeling of the texture of her folds starts becoming more and more intense and you really start to notice the constriction of it enveloping your shaft as you start to cum you can really feel the pressure and tightness squeezing your shaft as it throbs and expands

better than when you hold your peen in for a long time and finally get to use the bathroom?

I always feel the cum as it shoots out of my dick. Idk about other guys but for me the only difference in that specific feeling is if you edge you'll cum a lot more and it'll shoot out more than just spill out. Depending on how long it's been since I came the cum could feel really thick as it exits my tip. It adds to the pleasure for sure.

What ways of edging have you found the most pleasurable

Your balls also tighten up when it's happening usually, if not earlier. You kinda feel the wave from inside you and it pulses up through your dick as you cum.

Popular misconception, though, Jizz isn't stored in your balls, it's in your seminal vesicle, which is near your prostate, so your balls have no direct role in orgasm at all. Your prostate does, though.

Yes but nothing comes close to both the explosive sense of euphoria of reaching climax balls deep in a pussy and the psychological element of filling said pussy with your seed

yeah. It's kind of like the that relief but times 10 or more for a good one. That "shiver" you get when you pee when it's cold is kind of similar, but it's more focused on you dick.

Hahaha we are plenty 2020 and you posting time stamp with cloths

Oooooo very insightful! then can I ask what’s it feel like getting your balls sexual touched if that’s any pleasure to you?

Now can I see ur tt's OP

>43 replies
>3 images
>no tits

good job faggots keep it up

Dick starts feeling really hot, muscles from your gooch all the way to your shaft start getting tense, if you're holding back from cumming to get those few extra strokes in it feels like a lot of built up pressure right at the tip of your dick, when I cum my back gets cold and it almost feels like I'm getting goosebumps, all that pressure is released, ever held a cheap water hose while it's running in full stream? How you can feel the fluid rushing out of it? The first few intense ropes are like that, the last few pumps come out slower, the flow is comparable to trying to empty your lungs, lots of air on the front, slower with less force on the end. With handjobs/masturbating that pressure is less intense, with blowjobs it honestly feels a little wrong. Even with consent and willingness from my partner I cant help but think about the fact that I'm filling their mouth with my cum, it almost feels taboo, I have NO problem doing it and I love it but it's still in the back of my head like "wow you really gonna let me do this to your mouth?" It almost feels better than pussy because to me, a mouth is what you use to talk, kiss, express, and it's a much more personal experience. Plus if she keeps sucking after I cum it's just intense. Pussy feels extra warm, your load kind of adds to the wet and warm, you can thrust in as deep as you can as you cum, adding to the intensity of that first load, then you can stroke a few times to get those last few drops out. Same goes for anal but
the sensation of anal is slightly different in that while pussy is generally tight all around and pulses with you, the ass' main tightness comes from the asshole itself, not that the rest of it isnt tight, it's just less textured inside tbh. Overall though, ever had to hold in your piss for like, way too long, that huge build up then the pure CATHARSIS when you're finally able to let it out? It's fairly similar to that

A few mins to an hour depending on how attracted I am to the girl. If she's so hot that I'm willing to risk putting a baby in her I may not even pullout. I'll leave it in, let it throb and passionately kiss her. Then very slowly move it around in her. It could get flaccid completely or a good amount during this but if the girls that turned on by you to not ask you to get out of her, do your thing.

If it's my first round in a tight pussy I'll reharden in 10 mins inside her.

You can feel the cum shooting. The pressure, the expulsion. The feeling of boiled up fullness and then milking out the force until there is a blessed emptiness.

It's nice, but it's not a direct erogenous zone. But it's exciting to know that your partner is into your body like that. Enthusiasm and outright lust from a woman in the act is my biggest turn on, actually.

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people....,

Woah very insightful! Thanks a ton

Balls, inner thighs, taint, and lower stomach are all nice to be touched during sex. We're not women, though. We can't have orgasms just from secondary areas like that. Best to keep some kind of stimulation on the dick all the time. Even if it's only being held in a hand.

No problem ask me anything about it that you want. Lost my virginity at 13 and been fucking for 20 years lol

Awesome! I’ll keep that in mind

What have you found the most and least pleasureable someone has some done to you during foreplay ?

It's not dissimilar from a sneeze, strangely. It's more intense than that, and it goes in waves and lasts a lot longer, and the pleasure is turned up quite a bit.

link ur erotic fanfiction nigga

ADDENDUM: male orgasms generally are way shorter than womens, theres a huge rush of feeling AMAZING, it kills my headaches, overall body pains go away, like everything just feels right! But that feeling goes away fairly fast, there will still be a definite improvement in overall mood that persists for a long time after but that PURE euphoria you feel from that initial BLAST of endorphins and serotonin subside within 30 seconds-5 minutes depending on the orgasm. If we have a scale of 1-10, 10 being catharsis, 1 being absolutely awful and 5 being a baseline feeling, the initial orgasm is a solid 11, then go down to a 7, slowly going 6 over the course of the day. Masturbation takes me to an 8 then drops down to a 4, then back up to 5 in the time span of an hour

Attached: jizzler-idn61-016b9c.gif (499x260, 863K)

Also there are the after effects orgasm as long as were talking about them. Immediately after the glans gets super sensitive which im assuming is to prevent you from pulling out early. Then there is the piss you have to take after which comes out in two directions and gets piss all over the floor and the best part? Waking up the next morning staggering in to the bathroom to pee pulling out your penis and getting hit with that smell. That smell like someone tried to bleach a salmon. God its so satisfying.

time to make the thread useful again

Attached: 102083.gif (400x600, 1.98M)

LMMAAOOOO this is great ty

Attached: boob_physics_1518933461895.gif (540x304, 1.99M)

This guy is an idiot and absolutely larping
At me if you want to know what a real adult feels during sex and not this hutterite faggot larp

Imagine that feeling when you're about to sneeze, but on your vag, then slowly pulses back to normal

Woah the scale really helps! thanks

Attached: boob_physics_ 1519467140340.gif (425x319, 1.99M)

Attached: 1563224540757.gif (300x283, 1.78M)

>if touched on pants
It feels if someone was touching say. Your arm. But you really notice it if it gets to the head.
>if touched through boxers
It slightly tickles, enough to give me goosebumps, and pleasurable if the head is touched.

pants on the outside its essentially them moving the cloth of your underwear across your dick, mostly just a sensation of pressure from their hand but not very distinct

You sound like such a fucking simp my God dude

>Not washing your dick after sex...

What the fuck is wrong with you, fucking heathen?

One thing that's only sort of been mentioned, is orgasms from sex seem much better than orgasms from masturbation. I mean that might be obvious to some people, but maybe not. IDK. For me, sex takes a lot longer than just jerking off, but the build up makes it much better on release, especially if she's on BC and I can cum inside. That's the fucking best feeling ever. The orgasm spreads not just over your dick and into your core, but almost throughout your whole body. I can see why some people literally think sex is a spiritual thing. When it's good, it's almost mindblowingly good.

Thanks for the insight!

Inside a pussy of course lmao girls love to be teased or don't want me to cum yet until they can cum with me. So I'll fuck fast or slow whatever the momentum is and then I'll stop, make out passionately for 10 15 seconds then do it some more.

Sometimes if they're about to cum and I'm not ready I'll pull out and suck their pussy to edge them. You have no dick so your girl (I'm assuming lol) so imagine if you ever played with yourself and stopped from time to time until when you came it was really fucking hard. That's what I do inside a girl.

Other ways to edge is like right now lol. I'm flexing my dick with my muscles down there while remembering the times i had with previous girls. Which is the same method as a girl would squeeze the inside of her pussy. Then I'll stroke it with my hand using coconut oil. It eliminates any sandpaper sensation from my rough hands and is also the same lotion texture of pussy juice.

In an hour or 2 of this my blueballs will be so bad I'll fill a coffee cup. I may then do it again but now with the oil and my cum all over my dick.

words cannot describe how much i love this post

Attached: cryinggrinman.jpg (600x477, 45K)

Both very informative thank you!

So let me get this straight. You fuck your wife/gf whatever then get up and wash your dick? How romantic. Me and my wife fuck then fall asleep in each others arms right in the wet spot.

Yoo hoo! OP!
I've read some of these guy's posts and they all have good insight on the subject. I want to contribute all the same and say that men can become very hot and bothered without touching themselves. I don't know if that's relevant, but seeing something hot can get me hard as a rock, and my clothes can stimulate my cock even more. If this continues, even if I become flaccid and then get hard later, all this arousal is building and it's contributing to the overall intensity of the orgasm.
The more teasing and stimulation the penis receives: the bigger the cumshot is going to be, the harder the orgasm is going to feel.
Male orgasm is a decent O. I love it. I find that I'm purified with this wonderful opioid like euphoria that distorts my thoughts. I could be thinking about my worst enemy during a good O and be thinking how okay he is after all.
It makes my lap area and around my thighs very nice and tingly. Feels like a euphoric body high. I will sometimes gasp during my nut and my breathing becomes more shallow. I'm generally recharged and refreshed after an O and sometimes a little tired.
Men can go two consecutive rounds: this is not standard, but is possible. Most guys need a cool down before fucking again.
All I could think of. Hope this helps.

Attached: 1571673987575.png (480x469, 248K)

it's like a sweet hurt kind of feeling it wells up as you get ready to cum and then crests into a pulsing ejaculation that aftershocks a few times as your nuts spasmodically drain themselves.

Sandpaper guy lol I can tell you right you your hot, so here is some inspiration for your erotica:

Imagine a built man with a strong jaw and thick big dick in front of you in a robe. As I take off the robe you
Look down and see the dick flexing hard. I've been working my muscle out all night edging in preparation for you . You slowly slide back from the edge of the bed to the head board with your eyes staring on my piercing light blue eyes.

I take your legs and pull you back to edge of the bed toward me. The look in my eyes is pure lust. You slowly caress your tit and your other hand slides down toward your clit stopping over your womb. The attraction your feeling is so primal you can't help yourself.

We began passionately making out with my hands holding your face. Your lips are puffy and beautiful but I don't even want you to blow me. I'm already on the edge of exploding. But I pull your panties off and begin sucking your pussy until the wetness is stronger and I see your pussy lips opening.

I take ,y finger with coconut oil and slowly begin fingering you. I use my finger like a hook and softly rub it against the top of your pussy walls. Meanwhile your gripping the bedsheets as I begin with 2 fingers while sucking on your sweet pussy.

We can't take it anymore. I reach for a condom and you slap it away and just stare into my eyes.

The eyes don't lie. Our lust is emotional and primal.

This is what i imagined as i saw your sexy body and face.
Cont?

Sorry for the delay. Saw your pic and got turned on. Wrote you some inspiration .

Least? A girls finger in my asshole. Lol not for me.

Most pleasurable was tonguing the rim of my penis tip while looking into my eyes. I'm uncircumcised so that area is highly sensitive. This or grinding her wet pussy against my dick.

> subject
> I object!