Based in personal experience, how many cans of monster in one night start being "too much"?

Based in personal experience, how many cans of monster in one night start being "too much"?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-KTAmzTwkt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck have you ever had a bottle of nitro? 3 of them could kill you, you can never have to much of monster

Attached: java.jpg (470x470, 27K)

yes

Literally 1 can a night is too much. Those fuckers are horrible for you

2 a day is already kinda overkill
last time I had 3 I ended up having the shits

Pfizer recently did a study with Hungarians who had been classified as Indomitable by the government and concluded that acute, irreversible damage accompanied consumption of more than 6 Monsters per day.

i care about my health, so I stick to cocaine.

A bud of mine had 1300 mg’s in about a 4~5 hour period
He started to lose vision because of blood pressure behind his eyes, he’s fine now but he’s pretty stupid with his intake

more than 1
as a serious drug user I limit myself to one of those things a day

that stuff is in herently unhealthy and dangerous.

go for it

this

OP: out of personal exp i can say, dont use these to stay awake at night at all! had been about 22h awake, drank 1 cup of coffee+ 1 1/2 cans of monster. 4 days later i woke up in hospital after grand seizures, with lung infection and tubes all over my body.

well do what u want with that, your body's yours

edit: if i was an incel i'd be dead rn.

I worked the nightshift for years and I used to drink a fuckload of energy drinks, at least 2 a night. It started giving me heart palpitations.

Lung infection? How did that even happen?

I once drank 3 tall boys (24oz) cans during a WoW raid that lasted for 12 hours. this was after I had gotten off a 12 hour shift at work, so I had been awake for 16 hours when we started. I ended up not sleeping at all that day and felt great

>too much
no such thing, it's just a soda, it's not heroine

>I was awake for 24 hours
>I drank some caffeine to try to stay awake
>I ended up falling asleep at the wheel and crashed my car
>woke up from my coma 4 days later
there, gave them the whole story

well i fell into coma while szeisuring. throught the pressure of the seizures one begins to puke automatically. unconscious+pukeing= you are goin to aspirate it, get a critical lunginfection

nah this, i dont even drive. was at home att

clearly the energy drinks are why you had a seizure and not because of some preexisting condition

In the whole night, 3 maybe 4, depends on how big you are.

Pictures of you in the hospital, or iit didn't happen.

were you a 16-20yo male burning all that energy? only creature I've seen not start dying after 2
yeah thought so, hope you learned a lesson dumbass

One a day gave my partner a heart attack on the job. He would drink a BFC and work a 12 hour shift. Did this for a year and flopped like a fish. Kept saying he thought the energy drinks where messing with him that morning. Drank one anyway.

>then he reread the post and realized he himself was the dumbass

never had any neurological problems before, so the doc's and me assume so yea.

will look for one, sec

Personal experience. I had 4 rockstars one night and got a massive nosebleed. Must have thinned my blood pretty good. Was scary cause lots of blood.

I'm 5.9 feet tall. As for burning the energy, I'm just sitting on my ass studying for the final exams so I just need to stay sharp

The third one is too much almost the moment I open it, my experience

I was more referring to your weight. The heavier you are, the lower the amount of caffeine per pound is, hence the lower the effect. Same holds true for alcohol, all other things equal (age, metabolism, drinking level etc.) it takes a lot more alcohol to get a large person drunk, than a small person.

It depends on which Monster you drink. I can only tolerate the regular green one once a day at most. 2 is when I start to have panic attacks. However, the rehab variant I can have multiple of in a day and not really worry. Same with the juice ones (Like Pipeline Punch and Tropical Punch). I would recommend those if you're looking for an anxiety-free high.

In that case, it's 154lbs

Just order caffeine pills off of Amazon, way cheaper and no sugar fucking you up

it's not sugar that sucks about monster. it's the ginseng. it makes me nauseous and also, if it's in my system, drinking rum later will give a massive headache. same thing happened with quik trip's "rooster booster" fountain drink. the ginseng is like a headache promise if you drink later. that's why i was like "what the fuck?" with the monster product placement in "the hangover" like they drank tons of alcohol and then monsters and then more alcohol.

>2020
>still drinking monster
wake up boomer to the new shit

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (328x512, 42K)

>0
Still good shit, I drink it. Not at night though

One. One is too many, if you want to stay up just drink coffee.

Been drinking them over a decade with no effect on my health besides the obvious weight gain.

Attached: Gamersauce.jpg (800x800, 99K)

>When your best source of caffeine is also a diabetes inducing cancer soup
>You're not even allowed to buy the pure substance
>Americans think they're free

Behold, 1Kg (that's 2 pounds fag) of caffeine freebase costs me 35€.

Attached: caffeine.png (1042x645, 182K)

I feel like that's too dangerous to just have lying around

Depends how long I stay up. I've had two in a morning before, probably could have done at least one more in the afternoon and been fine. But then I chug caffeinated drinks like water, it's not uncommon for me to finish off half a twelve pack of sodas before dinner.

Yeah, two is probably pushing it m8.

If you're drinking Monsters like beers you're risking a heart attack.

1 can less than the one that makes your heart seize

My house literally got searched by the police and they let me have it. They wrote "Caffeine" in sharpie on every baggie they found. In another case they found a baggie in my wallet and after a lot of yelling and me insisting it was caffeine they took it to a lab. Two weeks later I got a call saying I can pick it up if I want it. I'm not joking, you're perfectly good to have it.

Google "caffeine" and "lethal dose" - there's your answer.

Attached: DontPanic.png (600x605, 30K)

Managed to find a shitton of BooKoo (think that was the spelling) energy drink for $5 a flat (guess the company was out of business and selling the stock). Bought like 20 flats. Me and my buddy were working night shifts 12hr shifts everyday factory work. We're were drinking more and more of them every day. He got real bad, was up to 8 (I believe) every shift. He finally stopped cold turkey when he could feel his fucking heart hurting and palpitating.

I was up to 4 a shift myself and was feeling it bad, don't know how he didn't die over those couple weeks of that shit straight.

Its literally less caffeine than an average cup of coffee, taurine, like next to no ginseng and some vitamins. Theres is nothing bad for you in a sugarfree energy drink.

That's a personal tolerance issue, don't say that ginseng is an issue when literally thousands of people drink monster and *you* get nauseated

1/38th of a tablespoon is the equal to a cup of coffee,

Yeah. Not safe. There have been multiple reports of people just straight up puking blood and dying because "oh its only powder it can't hurt that bad"

Which nobody is doing. Nobody relaxes after a long day with 450 mg of caffeine

I had 6 in one day this one time when my anxiety was through the roof. Zero Ultra.

I drank atleast 2 a day every day for 2 years and I'm all good so.

I’m not bragging. I literally drink them everyday. My limit is probably 3 maximum in one awake cycle.

Fuck you

Thats only 30 mg over the "safe daily limit" of caffeine so eh. Probably not the best for your teeth but I don't think you'll keel over. Most of the concerns pushed by the media are over like 60 pound kids drinking them like soda

>Be me
>Be 13/14 fat kid at his friend's house
>friend has nothing to drink but tap water that's the super shitty kind
>walked to a rite aid and grabbed a 4 pack of the orange flavor of monster (don't drink them often anymore)
>fuck I'm thirsty
>drink 3/4 over the course of the night because I have 0 other options
>I reached a point where my chest/stomach area was in such pain, and I kept trying to burp a lot to relieve the pressure
>feel like my insides could actually push out of me
>learn later caffine can kill you and I apparently tempted fate.
So yeah, I'd say 3 normal sized cans is when you hit too many. I'll still drink one when i need it though.

i do wtf you fucking faggot

>I drink 3 monsters back to back but your a faggot
Lmao ok

You are literally brain dead.
"The water is not great so let me drink 4 cans of monster"

Faggots, ita all based on your bodies. I have bought 1 kg of pure caffeine. Its sold as a supplement for bodybuilding. I have went over 5x of recommended maximum dosage of 400mg times multiple times and got only a slight rush. Redbulls dont even work for me anymore, they are like regular soda. You have to realise after frequent use of caffeine your body dont accept/absorb caffeine as well. In fact after ingesting too much of caffeine after short rush you even feel sleepy since body defuses the situation (look it up, its very real). Caffeine effect dont last long so its better to use it in 400mg dosages sipping it every 5 minutes or so. And dont start drinking when you start feeling sleepy, but before you start feeling sleepy, its also widely known thing, just look it up, im on phone.

One, WERE, based solely on the fact I was fat should make it clear my food/drink choices were dumb.
Two, learn to read retard. I drank 3 in one night, over the course of that night, not all at once.

I hope all the retarded, straight edge kiddos in this thread never discover coke, meth or adderall.

Attached: DqURukKWsAA7RV4.jpg (676x604, 52K)

That is bull shit, I had an employee who was 22 years old. He drink 6 Monsters in about a 2 hour period and 12 Mountain Dews. He did that to stay awake at the end of his 12 hour shift, he went home and died in his sleep of a attack.

youtu.be/-KTAmzTwkt0

>That is bull shit, I had an employee who was 22 years old. He drink 6 Monsters in about a 2 hour period and 12 Mountain Dews. He did that to stay awake at the end of his 12 hour shift, he went home and died in his sleep of a attack.
Wow. That is fucking overkill. RIP.

Three