I've decided I'm voting for Bloomberg and I'm looking for way to convince my Mom to vote for him too

I've decided I'm voting for Bloomberg and I'm looking for way to convince my Mom to vote for him too.

Any tips?

Attached: mike bloomberg.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Why do you want to throw away your vote?

Mike Bloomberg is clearly the only good candidate

Finally, someone agrees!

Trump is winning 2020 but I hope Bloomberg runs again in 2024. He has my vote this year and if he runs again

$150 bloombux has been deposited to your account

Bernie Sanders 2020

The only reason he is running is because being president is on his bucket list. The only reason he is running on the democrat ticket is because the republicans already had a guy.

Kys

Sure, vote for a billionaire who’s only running cause he’s scared he’s going to lose a few of his billions. He doesn’t care about you or America, at least if you threw a dart at the candidate list you’d pick a better candidate who cares about you more. How obvious could he make it, spending money just to get in, paying people to change the rules or he’d be unqualified otherwise
Stay home if you’re going to waste your vote dumbass, I hope your mom is an iota smarter

The Super Donors called a meeting of those behind the DNC and called him in.
He was invited to do this.

I’ll give you the same tip I gave your mom, open wide

>I'm looking for way to convince my Mom to vote for him too.
>Any tips?
You could convince Bloomberg to release your mom from her Nondisclosure Agreement. I’m sure she would be grateful for that.

Fuck off Kike shill

stop and frisk her in the kitchen

This fucker is the most pathetic out of touch person possible who literally has spent less than .005% of his wealth on buying out every adspace in america to brainwash everyone
His pathetic existence is the reason america is so fucked despite being rich

but will you vote for him?

for fucks sake, THIS

if you were actually going to vote for him, and weren't a shill, you'd have your own reasons to vote for him that you could tell her

the fact you didn't mention this or do it instead of wasting a thread is proof you are a spineless gutless shill for a shell of a man who would step on you if his arthritis would let his faggot ass do anything

HE'S FUCKING 80 YEARS OLD, RETARD

Lol you leftie Americans reject Bloomberg because he is not handout Sanders
"You gonna get fucked in the ass by mean billionaire!!!"
Who fucks people in the ass is the state

People on here will call any pro bloomer poster as being paid when in reality the Russians are flooding Cred Forums with pro Bernie shit because they know Bernie will 100% lose to Trump

I'll never understand why a near octogenarian who is insanely wealthy wants to bother with the headache of being president. You've already won at life, go kick your feet up with a cocktail and enjoy the last remaining years of your life, since it will be ending very soon most likely.
What's his real goal? World domination?

> they know Bernie will 100% lose to Trump
all the evidence points to the contrary but ok

in retrospect it's even quite plausible that if nobody rigged shit in favor of hillary and bernie was instead the nominee in 2016, Trump wouldn't have won

If its USD, I'll take some

Nobody thought trump would win in 2016 and he did. Same shits bout to go down if sanders gets the nomination shit for brsin

probably
guys like this always want more
a batshit insane amount of money will convince anyone that they can do or buy literally anything they possibly can, including becoming potus because why not, that's how it works in the usa

Attached: tm_lot9qnnOxj1qdo6u2o1.jpg (500x375, 43K)

It's just so blatantly fucking obvious. His frame of reference is so far removed from the vast majority of Americans, why would anyone want him calling the shots?

>muh Russia!!!
Go back to watching MSNBC, boomer

Vote for Sanders and become more like us here in Belgium!
A country with a horde of people who don't want to work and idiots who give almost half of their income to fund a state that they barely use
Welfare really is sensational. It makes us a developed country

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-073353~2.png (720x646, 43K)

only virgins vote

Oh no, the Russians want Americans to have subsidized healthcare and education. Those monsters.

Nice. Real nice

Funny how all the shills call him 'Mike' as if it somehow appeals any more to the younger voting crowd.

Fuck off and go get a real job. Selling your soul to these talking heads isn't worth it.

retard

OP is getting paid for this

Attached: glownigga.png (640x814, 332K)