Any pillfags on b right meow? Got some tramadol. How many should I take to get high AF...

Any pillfags on b right meow? Got some tramadol. How many should I take to get high AF? I have a high tolerance for opiates (usually take like 6 to 8 Vicodins at a time) I'm just wondering if these are stronger or weaker than opiates. Lemme know what's what please. I'm trynna catch a nod.

Attached: 20200224_220131_Burst01.jpg (1329x1449, 850K)

Lil bumperino.

Come on btards. Help me out over here...

Attached: 1582444523232.jpg (512x512, 210K)

Tramadols are weaker than vicodins.

I would be very very careful with them.

Ive taken them before, and I found the 'high' to be alot less fun than Percocets or vicodins.

Less fun how?

With percs, I get a nice euphoria.

The trams made me sleepy and feeling 'weird'.

I'm always careful. Usually I'll pop 2 vics or percs, wait a couple hours, then pop 4 and just kinda double up the dose everytime. Just took 2 of these. Gonna wait a bit and see how I feel.

Oh ok. Damn. Euphoria is what I'm after. I am in pain too tho. Fucked my back up the other day. I have some benzos as well but I'm not really into benzos anymore.

Just be careful. My understanding is trams are synthetic. Meaning they act a bit different in the body, and its easier to OD on them cuz you dont 'feel' them the same.

Ive never taken much tram, and I try and keep my perc consumption to 20mg max. So I may not be the one to ask. Ive taken 100mg of tram and it felt like 5 of perc, but no euphoria.

tramadol is gay.

ive snorted 3 perc 10s today.. 13 bucks a pop.. fucking sucks.

just snort a whole one and see how it feels.. then keep doing more until you nod out or die

Yeah just took 100mgs.

jesus. dont snort them. Fucking druggies

What is your best combination

HEY! ..... i like it.

lol but yeah you're right.. im basically wasting them

Yeah I was thinking they were prob pretty gay. I prefer opiates but I already took all of those last week. (Been raiding my fuck buddies pills. She has no idea)

Yeah you are. heh...

I have a script for perc 10/325 for my very bad back, and I use them so sparingly, cuz running out sucks ass, and I aint paying 10 a pill for them.

Do you like ketamin

I used to snort pills a lot. Now I just chew em up and swallow em. Pretty much the same effect imo. Minus that glorious drip obviously.

Have you tried CBD?

Taking more than the recommended amount of Tramadol runs the risk of seizure. Don't do it.

Never took ketamin

Ive smoked some pot here and there, the pain relief is alright, but I cant risk a positive drug drop from my doctor so I hafta leave off.

yeah.. its not as fun to just eat them.. hottin down a line with your buds is just too fun

Too late for that. Just took 2 instead of 1. I'm living life on the razor's edge!

Attached: hqdefault (1)~2.jpg (282x253, 13K)

Oh word. There are better ways to take CBD. I prefer RSOs for that. I live in Oregon tho so it's legal.

100mg is perfectly safe. frankly I wouldnt go over 200mg ever. I think 100 is prolly enough for decent pain relief... But dont expect to get 'high' on them.

Yes but I have never suffered seizures on dosages of 4-500mg or less(no refills).
A nice starting dose with zero tolerance is 200 if you weigh more than 75kg.
But like user said you run the risk of seizures and if you have ever suffered from them, never try Tramadol at all

WI here, and not legal. well, I think cbd is legal, but my doctor told me point blank if I tested positive, even if its legal, I'd be cut off. Im not even allowed to drink booze technically.

I have another fuckpig that gets me coke. It's the only time I'll fuck her. I make her get me coke and I do depraved shit to her all night. I prefer shooting coke tho.

>10 a pill
nigga, where you getting them that cheap? They are like 16 fucking bucks here

Yeah def best not to risk it.

I used to have a guy that sold em 7 a pill to me, but Ive since cut my use way down. the problem with opiates is the resistance you build up. trying to give myself a bit more time before I hafta decide on surgery.

>have a high tolerance for opiates
>6 to 8 Vicodins
try again user

Meh. I've lost a lot if friends to heroin. So I'm pretty careful with opiates these days. Popping 8 pills at once is def not some normie shit imo. Scared the fuck out of my GF when I did it in front of her the first time. When I tried heroin for like 2 weeks I went hit for hit with the junkies I was with. I'm a fatass tho.

i just got clean, got like 77 days right now, best decision ive ever made, be careful user shit i was doin wasnt worth it and wack af

The biggest problem with vicodin and percs is the tylenol in it. Thats prolly more dangerous short term than opiates.

st christophers inn in upstate NY saved my life, if anyone needs help i highly recommend it, good luck anons

Good for you user. Yeah I tried smack for like 2 weeks. Could see myself getting hooked so I stopped doing it. I was like 23 and homeless and didn't give a fuck about life tho. I'm a diff person now. I don't even drink anymore. Just smoke dabs and pop the odd pill sometimes. Acid and shrooms were my DOC.

Yeah that's why my fuck buddy gets tramadol. The aceitometaphin makes her sick.

IKR

I know a guy that can pop 70 vicodin in one go.

never fucked with pills but i am trying to score some decent ice in ocala, fl

Isn't that shit everywhere down there? Also, what do you have a warrant for?

Taking Vicodin’s is as normie as it gets. 6 pills isn’t that much either