I have zero tolerance and just took three Xanax bars

I have zero tolerance and just took three Xanax bars.
What's going to happen to me

Attached: IMG_20200225_190225.jpg (1600x1586, 300K)

Bye

Are you telling me to leave or informing me of my demise?

the latter, have fun, dawg.

Well fuck. Guess it's an easy way out

Probably going to fall asleep that's about it

Have fun trying to remember the last 24 hours of your life.

Your going to sleep for 20 hours bro lay something donw you don't mind pissing on and lay on you side ok your going to be ok

>zero tolerance
kys

Agree with others in the thread. You going to sleep for like a day bro. Get on some comfy pj's.

he's fucked, see you in thailand.

probably going to not remember the next 15-20 hours

Ever been sleepy? Ya, like that.

Not even kidding man you’re fucked. You’re eventually going to just pass out but who know what you’re mindless body is capable of doing right before then. It will make you do the weirdest most nonsensical shit. You could stab someone, kill your dog and try and rape your mother all writhin an hour and you wouldn’t even remember it.

Attached: bye.gif (633x418, 818K)

It’s like being extremely drunk but still retaining your motor skills. Also it makes you like an “evil” drunk if anyone know what I’m saying lol

You'll be fine. Smoke a joint. Close your eyes, with music on. You will nod off. You won't remember much tomorrow.

Is it as bad as Klonopin? Because that shit absolutely wrecked me, it had me shoplifting ,,(had to go to court), it completely changed my character and I had no impulse control. I was an insufferable fucker that brought out sever anger problems, and had me so messed up I was out in a psychiatric hospital for 2 months.

So many people I know became nasty mofos after they started doing xanax. I dont hate it, I just wish that people would stop abusing it and then blaming their shitty life choices on it

Yeah it as bad.

This guy I know, let's call him luke, he tried to stab one of his friends because whilst they were xanned out their minds he found out that his ex boyfriend had done stuff with his friend shelly. Shit was fucked up and hes not been the same since

i have zero tolerance as well. i took xanax, and i woke up with a destroyed xbox, and a couple of bruises. apparently my brother thought i took some of his cash he's been saving for a car, and destroyed my xbox until you could see the internals of it. he paid me everything back, i questioned the bruises and he hasnt said a word.

You'll live, but you'll forget the next few days. Enjoy the ride and hope you don't wake up in jail or a hospital. You'll just mostly be on autopilot, as long as you don't drive, you'll probably be fine, if you live with people let them know so they can babysit you, make sure you don't cook. This will be the last thing you remember for a few days. Enjoy. Also, you're going to be easy to take and get taken advantage of sexually, lol, you gonna suck some dick and not even remember.

Why would you waste them like that? With no tolerance a single bar would probably knock you out for a day.

Learn how to do drugs, retard

Sleep. For a day probs. Opposite for me....chooched out.

Call somebody who actually cares for you to watch your dumb ass. This is why the phillipinos just shoot you druggies, much easier

Attached: x30675.jpg (960x810, 94K)

Lol

Attached: 1582501120822.jpg (720x678, 30K)

>ugliest pressed xanax from 2013
kill yourself because you got scammed kiddo

RIP op. what a retard actual bad time cause not using the searc engine lmao

It's obviously a stock photo, you dip

Because he a fucking cat, that's one of the things fucking cats do.

That was a Google image smart guy

>if theyre real xanax from a reputable prescription-holder
thats 6 milligrams. youre gonna black out and sleep for an entire day, maybe more. Ill see ya tomorrow, please find your bed.

>if theyre from a nigger or mexican poor-pressed pill
if you immediately begin to feel a positive sense of well-being, opioid-like feeling, I highly suggest getting on the phone with emergency services. could be laced with fentanyl. went down like that and it wasnt fun. if you dont feel the good feeling but start to get sluggish, you MIGHT be good.

No they're actually prescribed to me

lol,all trolling aside.xanax is really that powerful? doesnt it have a really short half life

your dick will stop working.

Yes

oh. great news, youre safe from OD.

youre gonna get sleepy, and possibly go into a comatose state before sleeping for a day.

just popped 30mg ambien so Im on your train, just a little less sedative

English you fucking whigger

use pot. That synthetic shit is bad for you.

i took 2 when i was 12 or 13 and just fell asleep on the coach

Coaches get sent to prison when they are found with young boys sleeping on top of them.

>safe from od

>because he was prescribed them

yeah,because nobody who's gotten doctor prescribed medication has ever od'd from it.LOL

tough to OD on alone, dumbass.

looks a lot like Buspar.

i was into it

lol rip

do you get a boner when you hear a whistle blow?

This. The wake up in jail wonder drug

>calling me a dumbass when im not the one who made a post about oding on a prescribed medication

op is probably some 13 year old faggot anyway,xanax is retarded.people who are old enough to drink alcohol just get drunk,not do this stupid xanax bullshit to feel drugged or whatever

yes and i pre-cum when i run laps

You probably won't die but please take out everything out of your bedroom,look the door and go to bed.Don't bother with going to the bathroom or eating.Just go to sleep if you care for your life.

you were a 13 year old faggot once so STFU

Lol ur gunna come to in a week in someones elses house and have a bunch of stolen items on ur person and vaguely remeber a party you went to. Then you will find some type of destroyed property...yours or someone elses. You may also be wearing clothes you dont recognize and a some faint feeling of having a fun time although you wont remeber

what kind of liberal nanny state do you live in that puts people in jail because they took a medication for anxiety?

sounds like i offended the 13 year old,go listen to some more lil peep you xanax abusing faggot

If they are counterfeit shit, made up in some Mexican or ghetto pill factory, good chance you will die. It they're the real deal, you'll be fine.

You'll be fine. You won't remember anything from tonight. You might wake up and be a bit dazed all day tomorrow.

>What's going to happen to me?
This.

Attached: ERp-_hxWsAAEf5u.jpg (678x381, 28K)

god i hate republicans,fuck off bringing politics into everything

Whoosh. Fucking actual retard

Not a fun experience awaits. You won't die tho

You're going to get sleepy and pass out (if you're a pussy).

> How to make everything much worser
Yeahr best decision to abuse your medicine so you worsen your anxiety. Have fun with the Panic attacks

>actual retard

because im not some 15 year old who listens to to much lil peep and think taking anxiety to high cool when he can just move to colorado or michigan and smoke weed would be better? fuck off child

OP you should get rid of the pills. You probably will redose while high. People kill themself like that. They forget they already redosed and eat a whole package

Lmao if you abuse the med you wake up in jail because while buzzed you will do lots of bullshit. Faggot

>wake up in jail

in what? you liberal nanny state? LOL,how about this,try living in the real america

Seeething, aren’t you faggot? Kek

throw the rest away so you dont take them all when you're blacked out on it

Dude, I'm sorry, but you're totally gonna die. #RIP

No one is this stupid.

Are you to stupid to understand what I said?

Nothings guna happen. I took 7g (7 bars) in a shot and forgot 4 hrs chillin with my friends then slept for 2 days. Youll be fine

are you fucking kidding me

this is why doctors don't believe their patients anymore

hey OP while you're at it, you should drink a LOT as soon as you can with those pills. like, just down as much as you can. put some of it up your ass even. it will negate the effects ASAP.

One time I smoked a bunch of weed and popped a xanny bar. Got the munchies and grabbed a pint of ice cream, then blacked out before eating it.

Woke up that next morning on my couch, empty pint on the coffee table and a huge double craving for ice cream since I have no recollection of eating it.

seething over what? junkies who think anxiety medication will get them high? lol,retard

one day you will grow up to be an adult and do real drugs

i dont care what you said,you dont live in reality.you live in liberal america

You'll take a nice long nap. See you in 12 hours
:D

>real drugs
>as if drugs are a contest
Yeah you’re mad

a serious response though,how much different are xanax bars then a buzz from alcohol

they both are similar right

mad over what? i dont give a fuck if you use xanax even if your some junkie.land of the free means land of the free,im not some faggot trumpturd who wants to ban everything as a solution to america's problems

cdawg1593qhk

I find that a xanax buzz is quite different. It's mellower and stronger. It makes me feel really loose and floaty without a care in the world. Alcohol is a more energetic buzz, at least for me.

My first experience with xans, I had 2 hulks and a school bus. Was omw down to Winona to a party, and vaguely remember arriving and saying hi then passing out on a couch, was told that I woke up started a fight and then threw a handle thru the TV... Goodtimes

My country doesn't prescribe xan usually, just wondering what is another common drug similar to xans?

Doesn’t matter you won’t remember

Went on a weekly basis xanax binge.
Did the stupidest things of my life.

>he has never fast-traveled before
Just wear a diaper and tell us what you can remember next week when you wake up

>energetic buzz

ok,so how about you grow up past the age of 15 and learn how to mix alcohol.its a downer,its not suppose to be energetic

Not if your tolerance is really high. I don't start feeling the depressed effects until my 14th drink, pure energy before then. Exception of wine, that shit always puts me down for some reason.

this

>I have zero tolerance and just took three Xanax bars.
>What's going to happen to me

Well, you started a thread on Cred Forums, so you are going to be mocked and trolled.

what'd you tell your doctor to get those? I need me some ambien

>liberal

It's got a medium half life for a benzo. 3 bars will just make you sleep for like 14 hours. Just don't drink you'll be fine and definitely don't do anything requiring fine motor skills.

Death

Nah man, I'm almost 30. Alcohol just gives me energy until I get really smashed. It makes me want to talk and dance and do things. I love getting a buzz and just going on walks. Some things just hit people different.

You only took 3 you'll be fine. You might do some really dumb shit but you won't die or anything. I knew some dude that took 14 at once. Funny story.

Drink some alcohol to time travel 3 days into the future

nice larp homo

i lost a whole night on xanax. 7 hours . drove . had sex . dont remember a second of it. did cocaine 1 hour prior to the ONE BAR i took: im a skinny guy. luckily didnt wake up in jail. my homie did drive my car a bit. ive blacked out almost everytime i took it. stolen stuff then i see it and didnt realize i took it. pure blank memory for me buddy im not doing it again.

also after a little binge i felt slight depersonalization and cured it with weed obviously. :) treated people like trash walked to walmart to buy a machete(boring schizo thoughts like pretending i had to buy a protection knife) i was 17 living at my moms house. cried two tears like a baby just dont do dem xannys bwoi.. ahhh yeah

So many gen z fuckers who think Xanax is cool because their Jewish pharmaceutical music pushes this shit.
Lmao just bee cool and drink and smoke. The only good hard stuff is psychedelics

Hopefully you aren't prone to anger outbursts because benzos will make that shit ten times worse. You should just stick to 0.5 mg of Ativan instead, Xanax is fucking gay.

this.. you need a lot of benzos to OD.. unless you mix it with something else

dont go outside, besides that, dont go outside

Probably have a memory blackout, do some stupid shit and/or fall asleep.

some of y'all need to chill. he's not gonna stab anyone or rape his fucking dog, lol.

you will basically sleep for a while and get a big fucking headache. that's about it.

You can’t OD on Xanax. Don’t fall asleep in a puddle of water though.

And drink some water or you’re going to be the proud owner of a massive headache.

>821506740
suck my 4+ inches of rigid manhood!

Being bar-tarded is the absolute worst, what dumb ass convinced you to take that shit? Maybe a piece of one is chill but even then, waste of time.

I took just 2 and they were some weird kind that were much larger in size than the ones I had seen prescribed. I was seriously out of my mind- I blacked out and was just babbling and my girlfriend babysat me and had to guide me to the car and buckle me in. I woke up every so often- I almost started wandering around with my glasses falling off my face and almost walked right over to a cop who would have definitely given me a hard time. I woke up and we were in a drive thru and I remember eating and my gf said I had crumbs all over me. Then I woke up a few hours later and it felt like an eternity had gone by. I felt rested- and I had a raging hardon the entire time I was in that zombie-like state- I don't remember anything else after approximately 30 minutes after I took them and bits and pieces. Very intense.

Hope your body knows how to breath still.