Men, I have bad news...

Men, I have bad news. Recently it's come to our attention that our homeland has been invaded by the likes of Twitter and reddit, absolute scum of the earth. I've also received reports of deviant art invaders, but apparently most of them can't set up strongholds against Twitter and reddit. I have no clue why our forces have remained dormant for so long, but it's time we fight back. Cred Forums is compromised, so I assume we start here. It's time we take back our land and drive out the invaders. Dismissed.

Attached: CFkPNBTgNNABqac-1600x900-noPad (1).jpg (1600x900, 101K)

Wich one to strike first if mobilized?

Attached: 1qfegt.jpg (500x685, 103K)

how old are you

I'm assuming the invaders will, but if this gets bad enough we're looking at a miniature meme war. Right now we can't raid the invaders homes unless we want counter attacks, we have to stay in home territory and drive the invaders out.

All I herd wuz "blah blah blah safe space boohoo"
This is definitely not your safe apace, you little snowflake.

Sincerely,
A newfag from 2008

And so it begins

Attached: mfw_21.png (350x319, 51K)

Fuck off newfag

This are perfect examples of the invaders. They try to discredit you so that you look like the invader so they can fit in. It is a cowardly tactic that they use.

>Implying you didn't arrive 4 summers ago from reddit

Attached: CharlieRoseLucas.jpg (500x469, 50K)

Hahaha this is gold, I don't know shit about this war, but I don't use 'their' services... probably never will... I'm content being the fucking user I am..

cringe

ook eek me rally the boy have BIG stick for raid!
dude very epic and cool did you watch le INTERNET HISTORIAN dude is epic epic! : )
fuck off

He inspired people to join the community... unfortunately.. people forgot the man's a troll himself.... this is no place for white knights.

The fuck is internet historian?

monkaw

English please

He inspired me to come here because I like mayhem, and other people being butthurt. is this the right place for a freak like me?

Yeah, Cred Forums is like the Germanic tribes, they're divided but when the time comes they band together to fend off invaders.

Sounds like a fun time to me.

For the most part it is, but Cred Forums has fallen to coomers

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

Don't they know that there are other boards actually made for them?

They do, and the yellow fags made that clear. I genuinely don't know why they have such a stronghold here, but they're either very stupid or hiding something.

Sad times when digits go unchecked and you see a faggot screeching engl plox

Attached: 1550326346657.gif (250x195, 801K)

Its not the first time Cred Forums has fallen and it sure isnt the last

This meme died 3 years ago

legends never die

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 11.25.16 AM.png (637x634, 542K)

I like the yellow ideas though whats so bad about it

Attached: 1569359908094.jpg (1242x1047, 654K)

Seconded

Aye

>open google
>type shittyboard
>enter
>first link
There you go. Better b

They whole point was to beat back the coomers, and the only way to do that is to post OC. The re/b/ellion was more of a show of power if anything.

Interesting