Why don't you shop at gamestop, user?

why don't you shop at gamestop, user?

Attached: hWge7P1Jay7muvbLKJkUCO7vEEQCkbzgCD5nzcjkC_w.jpg (414x874, 67K)

Why would I?

Because I don't want any funko pops

giv trashy gf

Because the GameStops near me closed down, and I don't have jack shit to buy there. Oh, I mean WOW WOW BOOBIE BOOBIE YUM YUM SHXHUULLRRRPPP MNNN DRINKIE DRINKIE MWUH *POP* MWUH *POP*

Aren't they dead yet?
Or are they pretending that the company is suddenly going to become profitable again, based on absolutely nothing?

I don’t want to buy pop vinyls

Going to trade in some old games tomorrow to get another old game that they have

Are you having seizure?

Because it's not 2002 anymore.

I only go there when I need to sell some games I stole.

Why do I hear popping sounds? What's happening over there, user?

Attached: 1574030814092.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

who's the thot?

>Buying games
>Even worse, buying games physically
disgusting

I want that place to be dead already. There's no reason to be there... everything is DLC at this point.

YOU CAN ALL STOP STARING NOW

Definitely has a kid and definitely smokes.

Attached: 1548049336562.png (1280x1519, 768K)

Good question

Attached: 1580175722276.png (500x373, 216K)

Those are the funko pops

>MWUH *POP* MWUH *POP*

it's evolved

Attached: 1582674901428.jpg (447x525, 41K)

Don’t worry user, I’m calling for help.

Attached: 3D1FCFCE-DDF4-4B96-911C-12374CA07404.jpg (700x818, 83K)

Attached: 1542654365767.gif (500x420, 347K)

Because it smells like fart every time I walk inside.

Oh that was me, sorry.

The ones near me always smell like burning rubber. All fucking three of them, every time!

*fires laser cheese at you*

Had a good laugh, thanks.

cant believe gamestop still exsists actually, maybe if i want to instantly want to buy a cheap controller but i usually just buy it from amazon and wait 2-5 days instead of going to that shithole

The most valuable funky pop is worth $1999 US

I do but only clearance items or if they have a good trade in deal. They havent been running any good trade deals for awhile. They may be a thing of the past.

I use Steam and I can find all the inaccessible women I want on google

But user, don't you want to buy an opened game for the same price as a sealed one with a hideous sticker put directly on the box? Or how about a used copy without the original box for only $5 less than a new one? Are you sure I can't interest you in this broken used controller we didn't bother to test? If it doesn't work, you can always exchange it for a terrible 3rd party controller in a hideous color.

>smokes
I cant believe how disgusting smokers smell since I quit a couple months ago. I cant believe I walked around smelling like that for 10~ years

you just know she takes black cock in the ass

Attached: 1542638184739.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

Mods call 911, he's having a episode!!!!!

If I'm going to support a soulless corporation, I'd rather buy from Wal-Mart. Otherwise, there's a local chain that stocks used titles further back than 1 generation which I'd prefer to support.

Gamestop can go under any day now plz

Is that a dude waiting in line? Why is he wearing a crop top? In fact, why does he look a backup dancer in a Salt N Pepa video?

trashy GF's are so much fun (for a very short amount of time)

>Is that a dude waiting in line?
Yes
>Why is he wearing a crop top?
Fashion
>In fact, why does he look a backup dancer in a Salt N Pepa video?
He's gay

mutts law

not a mutt you fucking wog

Attached: 1575653072990.jpg (240x249, 27K)

this what you niggers on Cred Forums talk about
holy shit no wonder you are considered the worst board on Cred Forums

the worst board on Cred Forums is Cred Forums

>wonder you are considered the worst board
More like the based gamergate board

Attached: 1566411801469.jpg (714x838, 101K)

theres this new sweedish rental place...

what is mutts law? duckduckgo has nothing

Because they don’t stock Battletoads

Attached: 8F48AEF4-5E84-434A-B695-E2C1C94C1CC1.jpg (400x533, 31K)

Attached: 4CF2FC63-57B5-4996-880C-01D2A9A0BE0D.jpg (204x247, 10K)

Nice trips. I'm betting the thot is someones GF who lost a bet. Either that or a generic thot that got lost and ended up in a gamestop looking for a wii game.

Not gay, just asian. Even the "manliest" of slant eyes is only a pair of knee socks away from being a trap.

Nice dubs, but nah thats a coalburner single mom buyin pokemans fo her liddle hood rats.

I don't care to be verbally violated by no fewer than 4 fat guys with giant beards and long hair, dressed in their finest flannel overshirts.

I don't want shitty overwatch merch
I don't want some pre-owned shit game they're trying to sell at full price.
I don't want dvds

I DO want games for my old DS lite, because I love those old games but gamestop DOESN'T HAVE THOSE anymore.

This girl makes my peepee stand up

Because I got banned and fired from there for fucking a girl in the shop after hours. To this day she was the best fuck of my life and all I did was get her red dead 2 a day early.