Is she based or just retarded?

is she based or just retarded?

Attached: soph.jpg (300x250, 12K)

try brainwashed, lmao

Pretty based, also triggers retards like . Got her whole channel terminated while TYT and other lib bullshit stays monetized. She really became an example of how biased "Jewtube" is.

Will an hero before 18

Has a father in the home, so doubtful.

100% taking dick from her brother

What even happened to this.... Person?

Last year the retarded far left went after her ass and smeared the fuck out of her name then she just vanishes.

Still posts on censored.tv

literally 10/10

Attached: !.jpg (400x367, 21K)

dont be a pedo

who is she ffs

LtCorbis or just "soph"

Who?

Kid who reads her incel brother’s alt right scripts in videos.

I personally hate her out of the fact I could do what she does at her same age and probably do a better job too.

But I’ve started to not really be so salty now since her life is kind of fucked now lol

Attached: 50BDD79D-0E7C-43C3-82A7-DE32A0CB19E6.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

isnt this the same girl who said she wanted a dildo for Christmas or something...
isnt she like 10?

Retarded.
She basically ruined her life before it even started, if that's not peak retard, I don't know what is.

Tiny teeth...

>What even happened to this

she flew too close to the sun

This bitch still a thing? Thought she disapeared ages ago

How is her life fucked
Why would her parents allow her to post something like that online

Why are communist always so foul?

i think so, and she is like 14 i think

You know it’s true, sperg

I think people say that she’s like staying off the internet now after being on the receiving end of a sjw hate mob after she talked about muslims or some shit

>employer/college/military recruiter looks up her history
>heavy record of shilling far-right propaganda as a child
>immediately rejected
She will be excluded from being a productive member of society, her life is fucked.

Trips of absolute truth

Nah she still makes videos. This little bitch hates her some fags and queers.

Ah yes, the sandnigger and his vassals hard at work.

ahh right, cheers

brainwashed as with all kids forced into politics by their shitty parents.

Apparently she had a racist meltdown saying all muslims are evil and stuff and YT just kinda shut her down.... i mean what did u expect, bitch was crazy

Lame.
Whatever she or her controllers were trying to do posting she's not challenging anyone now. Posting on a subscribe only channel is preaching in an echo chamber.

she looks like ben shapiro

Attached: lel.jpg (483x246, 29K)

kind of but shes still hot

Rolling for this shit to ruin her life
>t. Saltystein
yep

Attached: A8A447BE-70AE-421B-8690-6561F2A975C0.jpg (600x300, 41K)

Attached: its-afraid-11026993.png (500x532, 166K)

Forehead suggests autism. Eyebrows suggest neanderthalic family line. You choose

All mozzies must be good then!

Hasnt heard of reddit "hurrr derrr fuckin right wing echochambers are the big epidemic

based

dont get me wrong im not defending sand people its just when you say the same shit over and over it doesnt get any funnier

not true.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

If she was just slightly more toxic, then she'd perfectly belong on here

She came from pol

She's 34 you Dingus. She has a growth hormone disorder

34 my ass,she looks 10

snowflake trumper's are now using people who are mature as them to push their political agendas

When she gets older she'll eventually turn into a hard lefty and get book deals on how she was raised as a nazi.

Attached: sieg_bernie.jpg (1200x675, 311K)

Fuck you jewboy

She's an edgy child that you people cling to because only literal children are dumb enough to buy into your garbage tier propaganda

>This little bitch hates her some fags and queers.

she hates herself

based / too young to know

I want her to be my tiny wife. I want to sit around all day with her relaxing and cuddling while she says “I love you user!”. I want her to be waiting at home for me every day. I want to take showers with her and listen to her giggle and moan.

Attached: 37DA9AE3-5739-4C73-900D-D70D691AE698.jpg (560x578, 188K)

shut the fuck up jew

Attached: 1580956165308.png (841x500, 48K)

I dunno... I'd suck her dick.

That'll be somewhere around the time she's finally without someone who tells her what media she's allowed to consume. If she's lucky, a day after her 18th.