How does one buy weed in atlanta. Don't say go meet friends

How does one buy weed in atlanta. Don't say go meet friends.

Attached: IMG-3444.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Go meet sketchy dealers.

atlanta is full of blacks, offer to suck one off for a bag or smthing

Suck nigger dicks.

>Step 1: move out of atlanta
>Step 2: ask someone at your new city of residence.

>Alanta
go to one of the "hoods" and look for the lanky black guy.
Repeat.

>Is that an artichoke heart jar?

Nigga.

/thread

Find a bowling alley that’s open late. Hang out wherever the smoke area is outside the exit door. Wait for drunks to come out for a smoke. Offer to smoke them up if they call their guy to drop some off. It’s oddly specific I know, but it has worked twice in two separate cities for me.

I washed it you dick. It was the perfect size for half an o. I have another one the same size.

Yeah that sounds like decent advice. I was thinking of going somewhere people will be smoking and just kind of look like a customer.

Go to a cheap restraunt like Denny's and ask your waitress is anyone who works in the kitchen is 'Cool'. I have never worked with a cook who didn't smoke weed.

Lmao good fucking lord states that haven't legalized are like the dark ages.

i feel you op, recycling is dope.

Yeah, if you're white, the dealer will come to you since it's unusual for a white guy to move around in the hood. Anytime I see a white guy, I know what he's out for.

Yeah loitering alone somewhere for a while sounds like the move. Probably won't take long for some black guy to pass and ask if I wanna buy something. Just sayin black people are way more direct and don't give a fuck about selling drugs.

Attached: 39ebza~2.jpg (666x500, 75K)

If you are younger than 30 literally any college campus dude.... Frat dudes got it out the ass there

Find a disc golf course and ask around. Alternatively, if you need cocaine or meth, always ask cooks and chefs at slightly shadey establishments

OP asks how, doesnt like when told how

Go meet friends.

lmao why is it always the lanky niggers that know where the party's at

Attached: 1581748949650.jpg (750x741, 87K)

saved

Attached: 1290813906686.jpg (300x270, 11K)

That’s how you get weed in any state that’s its illegal. Talk to people.

How to look like an under cover cop 101

I got some, I'm up in Alberta

that helps him a whole lot now doesn't it fagtron
don't rub it in his face that edibles and extracts for vapes just became legal here and you can just stroll into a store and get enough shit to keep you chink-eyed for months

Attached: 0.gif (500x263, 667K)

yeah or say "I'm hip"

Go hang out across the street from the school and wait for the kids to come out and ask them. If someone asks, make sure to explain that you aren't a pedophile.

Attached: E32AB39B-5403-44A3-BCA1-63A74B2830B3.jpg (1024x576, 57K)