Where can I buy a more current version of this gun?

Where can I buy a more current version of this gun?

Attached: gun knife.jpg (750x500, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vojko.extra.hu/pisztolybicskak.html
realmansman.com/blog/2013/04/22/45-acp-powell-knife-pistol/
imgur.com/AiKD33f
panaceax.com/killsaw-chainsaw-bayonet-new
amzn
americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/8/6/throwback-thursday-vietnam-the-short-range-war/#:~:text=The nature of the average,never more than 100 meters.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it wouldn't be that effective therefore nobody has commercially produced one. You could probably get one custom made for enough money though. That blade is mostly for show

Attached: Tremendousfaggot.jpg (625x604, 163K)

Bayonet on any modern rifle of your choice. If you want working LARPshit instead, there pretty much is none.

its useless, probably also violates some gun safetly law

it helps me compensate cause I cant afford a lifted truck.

Sort of this.
This gun was made when it would take you several minutes to reload. That's what the blade is for. No longer an issue so if one is made for some reason it's even more of a novelty than the one in the picture.

The way one holds a gun is not the way one should hold a fighting knife. In other words, this is all but useless.

Even for the time this design is impractical, having the bayonet together with the barrel like that it'd get fouled if you ever used it to stab someone

Good luck breaking your fingers and or wrist then dying becouse the crackhead you tried to shoot stabbed you while your fumble fucking with your over priced and unbalanced toy

if im in a situation I gotta stab a fucker with a gun, im way past a fouled up barrel.

Attached: toofpaste.jpg (640x480, 32K)

How about 3D printing one yourself?

A more current version would be a Kbar duct taped to a M1911

That's even more impractical, way to make a shit design worse

Nigga, if you pull that silly shit on my I'm gonna laugh and if you manage to stab me with such a retarded set up then I deserve to be removed from the gene pool

this gun is like my dick okay, I have it to show off, but it sure aint getting used. thats why im asking where to get one.

Commission a gunsmith and ask for a Damascus rolled cylindar

its such a bad design that no one makes it anymore
if you are actually looking for the most powerful knife ever then get a wasp injection divers knife

Nevertheless, most competent gunsmiths wouldn't design it that way. Also, most firefights take place from 10-30 meters, it's redundant. It'd be easier to be mindful of your bullet count and pull a conventional knife when you're low

I've spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out where I would tape it.

Do you tape it to the barrel?
The grip?
Do you point the tip up, down or along the barrel?

Here you go op.

vojko.extra.hu/pisztolybicskak.html

you tape the kbar to the slide point facing forward
you first stab and then you shoot the victim
the gun will (semi) automatically stab the poor soul a second time

or this

realmansman.com/blog/2013/04/22/45-acp-powell-knife-pistol/

Available (as just a knife that can be gun mounted) on amazon

Attached: Firefield-Pistol-Knife-Bayonet-768x768.jpg (768x768, 55K)

imgur.com/AiKD33f

Fuck the knife blade. Mount a fucking chainsaw on your AR!

panaceax.com/killsaw-chainsaw-bayonet-new

Yes it's real.

Attached: KS+mounted+full.jpg (750x391, 95K)

I got mine at the pirate store.

My simple mind thought tape it along the grip with the blade facing down so you can pistol whip with prejudice but that made me kek

Ah yes because the locust are the next big threat

OP is a cringey weeb faggot

Attached: 45D22F8A-488F-4602-A499-9732E10A1908.jpg (250x307, 11K)

On steam

OP Dont do that. It's dorky as hell man. I bet you'd put it up somewhere people would see it every time they came over. Dont do it brother

>Let's put a running chainsaw right next to the area where you put your hand
That thing would be more dangerous to the operator than the enemy. Also good luck running around with that shit giving away your position with that loud ass thing.

Just because trips:

you can do that too

amzn dot to/2KbqNYj

Replace the bottom of you mag with one of these

Attached: MBX-Manly-Bayonet.jpg (564x520, 61K)

It's a toy. The website has a video that shows it running it won't cut shit. It's more like a joke made real than actually expected to perform.

Or just carry a fucking knife you degenerate loser.

probably some libtard state,since only a liberal gun owner would carry something as stupid as this

Then I could have double knife for pistol whipping with extreme prejudice, if I wasn't a britbong I would be all over that like a texan on his sister

It's not even a real chainsaw, the site says it's a repurposed hedge trimmer

Why did you make up a 10-30m figure? What's the source on that?

Not that poster. I'm the one who posted all the links.

FBI stats say 7.5 yards or less and 3 rounds or less.

It's just the rabbit hole OP sent me down because I knew it had to be out there if I searched for it.

Already said it was a toy

americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/8/6/throwback-thursday-vietnam-the-short-range-war/#:~:text=The nature of the average,never more than 100 meters.

Exactly, 7.5 yards or less is the average for defense situations, and since it has, you know, a giant fucking knife attached we can assume it's for even closer range on average home defense not for CC.

To the other poster, the fact you linked an article from "American rifleman" on the Vietnam war just makes you look even more stupid because that is unrelated to this thread in 2 different ways

checked

but why?

Attached: netmag.png (553x307, 203K)

Cant afford lifted truck to compensate.

At an anime convention probably

I was citing my source nigger. I googled average range and found a result. The fact that it's embedded in a different topic doesn't negate the pertinent information in the article

Yeah, because as we all know, it's the libtards who collect obsolete weapons from the 1870s. Oh wait...

Attached: audience.gif (300x225, 100K)

It would make more sense having a holster that is also a knife cuz a gun that is a knife is retarded