Ama, I just cooked and ate 4 cookies with two ice cream on a stick

Ama, I just cooked and ate 4 cookies with two ice cream on a stick.

Attached: 1582459337740.jpg (225x400, 16K)

Ask me anything at all

What kind of ice cream?
What kind of cookie?

Doesn't matter what it is, absolutely anything

It was an aunt Betsey's pre made bag, I just added water and cooked them for 13 mins even tho the box said 12 mins.
The ice cream where from my local spar. It was vanilla and covered in chocolate

Most excellent. If you had to do it over again, would you have done the extra minute?

Yes I would of, it brought the dish together. It was still gooey inside the cookie but a nice firm outer layer.
Becuase you asked me a question, can I ask you a question?

Can I have your hash browns?

Shoot.

Ice cream isn't counted being its own unit of measurement, there's no one ice cream or two ice cream

Bump for based thread

Yes there is you are a liar

On a stick actually makes it measure out to 3.5fl oz, each.

If you could eat bread in any city in the world which city would you eat bread in and why?

They are my friends from korea, so I cannot give you what I do not own :-(

Probably Seoul. Talk about junk food of bread.

Aww.

what is this a fucking Dr. Suess book

No?

I will one day need to try that, I have always wanted to go to a place like that.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (700x467, 436K)

Do you play vidya? And if so, which ones?

If you need to go to the doctor you shouldn't hesitate, your health should be of utmost importance to you.

No I'm genuinely asking, I suffer from a severe case of schizophrenia

Now you're making me hungry. I'm gonna go eat some toast. Ever get in that mood where toast with butter is just delicious and you stand there eating your toast while you're toasting more toast?

In that case, no.

I think we're talking about....food?

foodophile.

I like playing behive bedlam on my sky box, that is when the damn thing wants to work. Other than that I play animal crossing on my granddaughter's Nintendo

Bless your soul dear

Ohhh, ever put pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni on a bagel and toasted that up?

Tip, break a piece of the bagel off and stuff it in the hole so the cheese doesn't leak.

I have on occasion toasted up half a loaf of bread and had the whole thing with salted butter. My son used to get me cannabis when I couldn't sleep after an operation and my gosh it would make me some awful hungry

That sounds delicious I will need to give that one a try tomorrow

So, what brought you out to /b to talk toast, bagels, cookies, and ice cream?

Attached: JunkFood.jpg (640x360, 88K)