Climate Loli thread

Climate Loli thread

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism
climatism.blog/2019/12/05/team-greta-admits-climate-change-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-environment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh lord this is gonna be interesting fight

Whos the other girl/. Greta and ?

Who's the new hottie?

Naomi Seibit, conservative, and "Anti-Climate alarmist" part of some think tank or something

Attached: ovKFqyvs1HUsvYHHFjYVfgJv_large.jpg (570x556, 35K)

19 years old, getting paid by dubios Heartland Institute

How old is she?

think tank is Heartland Institute

>The Institute questioned the links between tobacco smoking, secondhand smoke, and lung cancer
>The Institute rejects the scientific consensus on climate change
>The Institute advocates for hydraulic fracturing (aka "fracking")

10/10

Attached: 800_b8ec9741411801f.png (489x450, 652K)

Who has the prettier asshole?

greta. vegan shits are smooth and clean.

>Loli
neither one of them are lolis.

Just saw the girl on the left on tv in the news at work, who is she?

Well... She's hot. I'll give her that much, but I'll still take scientists claims over hers.

>dat fetal alcohol syndrome tho
Jesus that bridge is absurd

People keep saying that, but I think her facial features are cute

the hell is this?
are each sides competing to see who can have the most retarded loli spokesperson?

Attached: 1508665070385.jpg (600x451, 25K)

Nah. No FAS or you'd see her upper lip smoothed

>greta
below 4
>naomi
above 6

they are right on two out of three, not bad.

That girls face freaks me out. I'll stick with Greta. The lesser of two faces.

Attached: greta-thunberg.jpg (2222x1667, 302K)

Naomi is an 11

Attached: 1906101.jpg (950x534, 110K)

whats wrong?

Imagine having them both press their intensely smelly socked feet into your face at the same time

post more cute greta

my kinda place-

>funded by big tobacco.
It just happens that big tobacco is being scapegoated for vastly more than their share of the blame for cancer.
>scientific consensus on a political issue
Problem is that climate change ought to be a scientific matter but political activists have overrun academia like a corpse full of maggots.
>funded by big oil
big oil is so big and bad and old school cause you can scapegoat them without being accused of antisemitism.

And then they would fight over me, and Naomi would win.

Attached: Naomi-Seibt-hqdefault-27.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Naomi is 11
ftfy

Well destroy-the-climate loli is hotter than save-the-climate loli... And I feel like Greta might #metoo me if I eat meat in front of her or something... But then again Greta is 16 with the body of a 12 year old and Naomi isn't even under 18... Tough call

Greta is a natural born hag. She is practically still at her peak rn and naomi has already been getting uglier for 6-10 years and the difference is this obvious.

Why is everybody involved with climate change a fucking retard? Is this just the new era of reality tv?

>Why is everybody involved with climate change a fucking retard
climate change is for retards-.

Attached: 1573243368692.jpg (598x960, 108K)

You're godamn right. What is the point of bothering over this anthropogenic climate change shit. They are insisting it's anthropogenic. The only reason to worry about climate change would be if you thought it posed a threat for human survival, so you are basically arguing in favor of genociding humans in order to safeguard human survival. Its just some natural shit that happens naturally to begin with.

Just looked the new one up. She appears to have common sense. That isn't allowed here.

OMG, you are stupid.

Attached: 1572143877113.png (907x587, 415K)

this

>stupid
>posts literal word salad shooter

anime is becoming real

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism

climatism.blog/2019/12/05/team-greta-admits-climate-change-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-environment/

>international policy
This means precisely taxation without representation. Policies are decided upon and enforced without regard to the misery experienced by affected populations. This apparatus is designed to commit genocide by proxy.