How do I get my girlfriend to listen to other music? Her music taste is so fucking bad

How do I get my girlfriend to listen to other music? Her music taste is so fucking bad.

>Jason Aldean
>Cole Swindell
>Zac Brown Band
>Tim McGraw
>Luke Bryan

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Don't worry about her shit taste, every girl has shit taste. If her other qualities make up for it then don't be a sperg about it. You can slowly introduce her to some decent stuff but it's a long process. Normies don't have qualitative standards for the art they consume, it's just part of crafting an exportable identity to fill the roaring cultural gap in their lifeless souls.

she grew up in Texas

Actual true story inbound
I’m 17 beta loser who for the life of me can’t get out of my small town for being on probation because I’m black. I’m a black introvert ama especially about how much Americans tip

Attached: CCA5B2F9-31F4-44D6-9FD6-E90C98B74A07.jpg (250x226, 5K)

force her to listen to death grips

Nope, Georgia

>17
Jannies ban this nigger

>on probation because I'm black
What did you do?

Unironically listening to almost any charts music from the last 20 years means you have shit awful taste in music. There are probably a maximum of 5 exceptions, and that's individual songs. Get Lucky is one.
If you fall into this category then you both have shit taste, so just accept that deal with it and move on.
If you don't fall into this category, and just hearing the music frequently makes you feel like tearing off your own ears, then I suggest buying her some really nice headphones. Or finding a new gf if it's really bothering you.
I would suggest some music that you could try to convert her with, but I have no idea who any of those people are.

A: you have no "girlfriend"
B: you are on /b, you have no friends

Be thankful there's not a huge list of monkey music that's drip feeding her bullshit to ruin your relationship.

>Get Lucky is one
Stopped reading there. Imagine having such generic by-the-numbers taste and still having the nuts to lord over people who like popular music.

Buy her candy.

I really really like this post

This
Go back to sucking dicks!

>list of monkey music
country "music" is the rap music of rednecks.
Seriously, take a step back and LISTEN

You're dating a retard. That sucks

I didn't say it was good, I said it was an acceptable exception to the rule. Popular music has been almost entirely 100% trash for at least the last 15 years, maybe 20. Please attempt to demonstrate otherwise.

Have you tried a shovel to the back of the head?

Virgin, kill yourself

Virgin, kill yourself

user, I'm in my 30's and i've yet to meet a woman who has good taste in music. Give that up and focus on finding a woman with other good qualities.

Get her into bluegrass. Mainstream country is faggot-tier

Never heard of #2 but love all those others, so will check out. Thanks copypasta

Don't blame her too much. Her daddy is also her grandpa and her ma is her aunty AND older sister.

>Her daddy is also her grandpa and her ma is her aunty AND older sister
What did you mean by this?