Just convinced 3 people to vote for Bloomberg today

Just convinced 3 people to vote for Bloomberg today
Get fucked Drumpflings

Attached: mike bloomberg is our savior.jpg (1280x960, 93K)

Hate Trump, will vote to get him out but Bloomberg is awful. Racist, sex abuser and elitist. Do some research man

Wow! I'm feeling something...me no smart no now...me Stoopid..you make stupid

Not even a good comment

You obviously know some gullible people.

Amen. The definition of someone influenced by the spending on ads.

Shut the fuck up

nope, told you last night that you aren't gonna earn your bloombucks here fuckface

Sure ya did snowflake.

Doesn't project well.

We'll see what happens/

Democratic party is a joke right now lol

Bloomberg makes Hitler look like a nice guy.

If Bloomberg gets the nom Trump wins, 100%

Bernie or bust

at least they dont have a guy who has a 3rd grade vocabulary as there only candidate in 2020

Attached: 1dw96a.jpg (600x699, 94K)

tbh if you hate niggers you should vote for bloomberg over trump 100%, dude is a bonafide white supremacist unlike trump
but of course you're all idiots whose entire ideology is 'orange man good' and 90% of you are too young to vote anyway

Attached: vooter.png (1438x1584, 1.49M)

LOL..

>Just convinced 3 people to vote for Bloomberg today
>Get fucked Drumpflings
look at the state his city is in, do you want the country ran similarly?

Imagine thinking anyone believes you convinced anyone to vote for this retard. Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you think your dumb social media team can win over the youth just because you have money.

Wacist her der *fart* ma social justice. Ma purple hair

Attached: 1582011867726.jpg (600x446, 40K)

Seriously, Bloomberg lives in a bubble b/c he's the 12th-richest person in the U.S.

He doesn't project well.

Bloomberg got caught spending $10,000,000 on online "influencer" groups to make him look popular instead of the Democrat's poor attempt at a knock off Trump but with leftists flavor. Are you a paid off shill? You're acting like a paid off shill.