Worst thing you’ve ever done

Worst thing you’ve ever done

Attached: D2AEF7C0-E8E8-4964-83FA-F6F237A95082.gif (220x220, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ONsmJAyFAAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put my trust in someone i had already prejudices against.

This is more of a set of consequences but here we go
>be me
>14 year old male
>16 year old sister and we are friends
>go to Disney world after a few years of saving money to do so
>very ill, simultaneously shitting and vomiting all over myself
>in brief bout of relative health me and my sister venture out of the Polynesian hotel to the volcano pool to hang out
Remember, I may be sick, but i am a horny-ass male teen, so I’m tryna chat up some hot gals
>there’s one really hot gal that I wanna chat up at top of waterslide
>my sister wants me to fix her bikini top because she can’t get it closed
>I do this with ease
>at water slide, I’m standing next to qt3.14 and make some light convo
>line moves a bit and we get slightly separated but she can still see me
>sister’s bathing suit top is going to fall off
>try and frantically fix it
This is where everything blew up in my face
>sister lurches
>I lose hold of the top
>sister struggles to put it back on but then tries to exclaim” OH HES JUST MY BROTHER HES MY BROTHER”
Qt3.14 saw
Thinking about it, I want die
Sorry for being long-winded

Attached: 81E278B2-3964-4BCE-B5C2-558C78BFC0EA.jpg (640x527, 172K)

I guess one of the benefits of being a lazy piece of shit that doesn't leave my house, is that I cant cause harm in others except for disappointing my family and gf that falsely place their faith in my life

Attached: 1578289501849.jpg (692x960, 207K)

Girl I really liked told me to write the longest thing I could write in her grad yearbook, took up the whole page about how we'd be best friends forever
she never dated me

Almost forgot about this one!
>be at local sushi restaurant
>real Japanese staff who are really friendly
>clear soup is so delicious and I always order some to start off
>we’re regular enough that I get free refills on it :)
>come in after I had a bad day
>have delicious bento box meal
>I thank the staff and grab by leftovers by the lid
(BIG MISTAKE)
>leftovers drop onto the seats and floor
>nice waitress lady looks at me and just kinda makes a :/ face
>I feel so bad and try and consolidate it
>mom is pissed
>day gets worse, I get scorn from my mom, my stupid little shuttle glider that a friend gave me broke, and long story short I ended up in tears on the ramp to the shed just having a sadness orgasm

try to learn acting

trust family trust anyone

>be me yesterday

>in CSGO casual game

>1 roastie on our team, she sounds absolutely retarded

>She croaks through her mic "user can you buy my nudes? I have less than $60 in my bank account. I will sell a picture of my asshole for $20"

>Laugh my ass off, I tell her I'll do it for $5 but she sends me her nudes first

>Have her add me on Snapchat

>She sends me a full body nude

>I block her and upload it to imgur

>Post the link in chat

>She leaves

The worst thing I've done was be submissive.
Go to a university I had no promising career at because everyone told me to, throwing my family into crippling debt when I failed to have the money to pay the university out of pocket. At the same time, I fell in love with a straight guy then was groomed by a man twice my age out of spite. Excommunicated from a scholarship committee for leaving the college, letting my father accept the promotion that would result in him being laid off, saying nothing while my grandmother passed away under an abusive family. I haven't committed suicide yet but lord have I tried.

I fucked up bad. I have a deep legimate hate for myself, a best friend who's family I'm very close to, has a sister who uses me like a jungle gym, and on several occasions I've spanked her/slapped her. It turned to groping and she's never said anything, also several times I've seen her bite her lip and look at me, and she wants to be around me alot. I think I have conditioned her to being a buttslut

Literal child or at least powerful neet/retard

Nothing, I'm the most perfect person on the planet in my opinion.

Stole 40 bucks out of a guys wallet in high school. Felt so bad about it and I still do when the thought comes out of the blue

i sucked my older brother's dick while he was asleep years ago. i feel worse about wanting to do it again sometimes

dude who fuckin' cares go talk to some other girl

tell us more about how your sister uses you...yet say you conditioned her to being a buttslut...

confusing

Killing myself
B O O !
O
O
!

skip town skip the country live outside become a bear live in a cave and hibernate

I misidentified a murder suspect which lead to an innocent person being put to death

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-20-15-39(1).png (621x619, 72K)

Feel ya Cred Forumsro.

Fucking beta i swear. You should have gone after your sister's pussy like a true chad would have. Kids these day i swear.....

Well, at least you got a gf faggot. Go cry elsewhere, chad.

> My life is so hard i can't even...

Fucking grow up faggot.

Seriously, you shouldn't kill yourself. That would be too good for a fucking faggot like you. You need to suffer for what you put your family through. Only because you're a fucking fag that can't get his shit straight and only think about getting fucked in the ass and sucking the cock of a man that only see you a a trash to be thrown away. Man, you're one of the reason our species is going to shit.

I've heard legends of how mentally ill jannies are but I have only experienced it recently.
First off an /out/ jannie bans me for posting a wojak, which speaks for itself. And then a mentally ill Cred Forums mod bans me for breaking global rule 6 even though there were posts that were just about as complex as mine. In short jannies are fucking retarded and stay retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Apologies I did not mean to post this in this thread, but my message stands, fuck jannies.

Was at a outdoor race type thing in the 90s and some kid fell out of a tree and instantly died about 10 feet from me. People screamed , cried out and gasped ..... I for some strange reason started laughing... wasn't even on anything . Over the years I've come to two possible answers, either it's my coping mechanism or I'm a cunt.

No experience with these things but i'm thinking you maybe started laughing cause you were having trouble processing what you have just seen?

I fucked a drugged out whore raw dog and came with the power of a 1000 Zeus lighting strikes on her her head while her pimp was watching

I got drunk and grabbed my sister's hair and threw her down very aggressively

I looted my uncle's house after he died, took everything that had any value. spent the money on heroin. I was never caught. probably would've gotten something like 15 years in the nigger house for that, and for heroin too. My family won't speak to me anymore.

Would honestly rather be an incel who positively affects the world than my current state tbqh. Or even have a reasonable income stream

found Cred Forums

Laughing is a common reaction to emotional trauma.
youtu.be/ONsmJAyFAAw

For me it was finding Cred Forums and /qa/, I have ptsd from the amount of soijaks on those boards