Did she make a mistake?

Did she make a mistake?

Attached: ERY-HBNWsAEYRCJ.jpg (1080x1920, 359K)

Her sorta saggy titties were sexy as fuck but she still looks fine. Personal preference. Also your annoying marketing campaign sucks. I downloaded all your old shit from some faggots mega

No idea what you are talking about but pass me that mega fam

Ass pics of her please
GF or wife ?

this.

any girl that has light abs like that is a solid fuck for me

To add to this, this is probably the absolute worst place to do paid advertising for this kind of content, considering how everyone here is into piracy. I know the pajeet making these threads won't care and won't read this but what the hell was this chick thinking paying someone to shill on Cred Forums of all places?

give full story please and don't just summarize it to 10 words

Holy shit I went to school with her! She was constantly bullied over her tiny little tits and her grossly misshapen araeolas

>tiny tits
>misshapen areolas

Uh huh.

Yessir. I am glad she finally saved up for surgery.

Who the fuck is this?

@ellesclubxoxo : Twitter

Do we have any report on that mega link?

Agreed

sage don't reply to this faggot and these spam threads

She upgraded her in-clothes game

She downgraded her naked game

I think it was a lateral move naked wise, but a boost for in-clothes. Overall good move.

Attached: try to go supersaiyan.gif (183x235, 1.69M)

You didn't go to school, with anyone, you retard

Yes. She made them way too big. They look cartoonish because she didn't have a big enough frame or enough skin to not make them not look stretched and fake. With that face no guy would give 2 shits if her tits were a lil larger. Such image problems. Trying to perfect her body when they were objectively better looking when they were were natural.

What did she look like before?

looks like meg from family guy

>e-thot is obsessed with her image and appearance to the point of mental illness

wow never saw that coming...