24/F/USA with BPD - AMA

24/F/USA with BPD - AMA

Attached: 73237C5E-A4B3-4AC7-A757-C3F982D8E8D4.png (2436x1125, 811K)

Why are you up so late?

Could be up for 2 more hours

What part of the country you from?

West coast

Go to sleep jim, quit pretending to be a girl

Sometime I have penis envy

You know the rules of Cred Forums, tits & timestamp or gtfo

Attached: 20200213_145738.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

Ur fupa’s bigger than mine, so no thx

What is BPD? also tits and timestamp hoe.

BPD sucks, my mom has it, tried to kill herself yesterday

Show us your farm
Have you beaten prairie king

Borderline personality disorder

Over diagnosed excuse western women exploit to be cunts without needing to accept responsibility for said cuntery

Not yet

Tell that to my Harvard grad psychiatrist

Do you work?

would you say that BPD girls are essentially girls but more so

So this is 100 percent fake

What is the longest relationship you have been in?

Are you in danger of having a personality or what's borderline about it

Yes full time

No

I live in a major city with prestigious people of all kinds, including MD’s but I don’t care to convince you any further.

Fucking spot on

Like 2-3 years on and off

How many have you sucked, and fucked?

Google

I'd gladly tell your overpriced talking pillow she is a fraud who's living off gullible people's money, but we both know she'd only try prescribing me whatever meds her supplier is pushing lately.

5. My first bf was in high school and no PIV happened

He* and psychiatrists don’t make $ pushing generic lexapro and thyroid medicine, but nice try.

We
Live
In
A
S O C I E T Y

Well fuck me I don't think I've seen anyone talk about this before, what's it like dealing with the mess of thoughts and the indecisiveness? Any tips on coping with it?

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Sorry to hear

Literally has no concept of how drug reps work

I’m in DBT for it. But most of my life is not doing anything bc I can’t decide what to do.

1. Fear of physical pain
2. Fear of a failed attempt

Google is what's borderlining your personally? Well just turn off the computer and the phone and talk to real people instead. Maybe ease into it with some light reading.

That'll be $650 for this session

I jest because this was supposed to be an ama thread. We're still waiting on tits you filthy slut

All I have are bad thots Murry.

No freebies here, pal.

Well allow us to overcome those fears and replace them with knowledge of surefire ways. Are you familiar with capacitors or carbon monoxide?

She's our Ramona Flowers

I mean yeah leaving ur engine on or whatever is one of the top results that come up on google

DBT? Ah we are stuck in the same loop of not deciding so nothing happens which fucking sucks.
Do you find yourself getting angry/upset about being indecisive?

Lol someone link that song. I would do it but I'm a piece of shit.

Oh, than I'll tell my $650 thank you.
You think these bumps are free tho? That these aren't costing me time, which as we all know it's money, especially since I'm on the clock right now?

What even was the point of being a femanon?

Out of the 5 guys you sucked, and fucked which one did you love?

Dialectical behavior therapy. Once a week individual and once a week group. I find myself getting angry/upset about literally everything

Do it idc

Implying you would be doing anything better with your time, and that I’m doing this for anything beyond my own selfish interest

Idk my bff jill

I think one of them, but I’m not sure if I understand love.

Sorry I could have worded it better its nearly 7am and I haven't slept, I'm meaning is it one of the things that angers you the most? I find myself getting extremely pissed off at myself when I can't even decide if I want tea or coffee.
Are you finding that type of therapy is helping?

She's our Ramona Flowers

Bonus points if you're drunk. For you anyway, not your family or whoever finds you.

But if you want like a "I'm dead right fucking now and there's no turning back" take the cover off your electric breaker box, stand in a bucket of water, and grab both of the thick large copper wires coming in off the top.

BPD females get horny af with new partners- and only with new partners. AmmmIrite?

So abandon thread this is just a dude larping?
You know that I hope you take the car exhaust or breaker box ideas and put them to use

Do you think you'll ever be able to pair bond?

Not drunk and don’t feel like electrocution is painless

when/how were you diagnosed?

Nigger

How fat are you?

I’m the opposite. I hate having sex w someone new. I think sex gets better every time with the same partner.

Not a dude but not forcing u to believe me and no one is asking you to stay here when tit pics are flooded on the Internet.

Not 100% sure what you mean but I hope so

I’ve been to psychiatrists on and off for like 10 + years but I actually recently got diagnosed a few months back when I established care again after a bad breakup.

Can you please use the term *sucking a fucking* instead of *having sex*? you're triggering the incels.
Thank you.

how chunky are you monkey?

Overweight, but not obese.

Google it

265lbs

I didn’t know this was a thing

See above

Nah less

Nice you wouldn't even have to cut weight to fight heavyweight in the UFC

>not obese

260lbs and I'm 5'2

No other people and their words and behavior piss me off more. Therapy is helpful but it also takes effort and it’s only as effective as you are if that makes sense

When did you decide you were better than everybody else, and always right?

Those are fake responses. I never gave a number.

That wasn’t me

i'm glad you're seeking care- 2x a week and taking meds is hard work but can pay off. i was diagnosed bipolar a couple years ago, and treatment plans are fairly similar- i found that meditation apps and regular exercise are my best friends

Taller and weigh less

OP here. I'm actually 259. Fuck that fatass.

Honestly, always. Even since before I can remember based on the stories my family tells me.

Haha funny, but no.

What would you do for a klondike bar?

EXCUSE ME CHILDREN

NEED I REMIND YOU ALL OF THE SACRED LAW OF TITS OR GTFO

WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID NIGGER CUCKS HOW COULD YOU BE COMPLETELY ACTUALLY EVEN AS FAR AS TO BE.

TITS OR GTFO

THAT IS ALL

THANKS

BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU NIGGERS HAVE BEEN COOMING

GET GINGRICHED FAGGOT FUCKIN PUDDIS

TITS THANKS BYE

On and off would be typical of BPD

That’s not me. But not much. They’re ok I guess.

Its obvious that op is a young fat man-child. No one wants to see those tits.

You guys are all assholes for talking to this person.
TITS OR GTFO

I’d have hoped this place would have evolved past 2008

Young? Depends who you ask. Fat? Yes. Man? No. Child? No.

Nope come back in 10 years.

This would be typical as well. The perceltion of bonding closer and believing the sex will keel you together

When I’m 34 I hope I’ve long forgotten about this place

You ever train hopped?

No