This place delivered me moldy, expired food and would not refund me. Kept denying and told me not to order here again...

This place delivered me moldy, expired food and would not refund me. Kept denying and told me not to order here again. Please leave negative review on Google, yelp, Facebook. Preferably Google.

Would post links but thinks my post is spam. So just search it.

Just simple 1 stars is good enough.

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-015049_Maps.jpg (1440x2960, 1.27M)

>This place delivered me moldy, expired food
Yeah, I wondered when all the youngfags would start realizing why we didn't all have our food delivered before. It's not like you can only do it with smart phone technology or anything.

Well... Yall nigs had a phone... BTW bump

Bump

Nypa

It says 4min drive and you got it delivered? What the fuck is wrong with you

Not your personal army faggot.

Go eat some Chinese food and die.

Pics or it didn't happen

This is some real white woman shit

Trust me you don't want to see... That's how bad it was

/thread

Only reason was because having delivery there was a special coupon of 10 dollars off. I used that 10 dollars that I got off to pay it forward and tip the delivery guy

I'm a white man

we do

do you take us for retards? pretty sure we can handle a moldy tomato, but nice larp. 3/10, at least have some pictures ready or a more believable story. most likely you got fired from there, seeing as its a 4 minute drive, you couldve easily walked there daily to work. you probably got fired for a reason, so my suggestion is to stop larping to get your revenge and find a new job

OP is a fucking faggot

this

/thread

NYPA

this is the website where we scroll through gore and rekt threads. you mily fucking carrot is not capable of making anyone flinch. proof is pretty important when you make a claim ya fucking knobhead

Posted a negative for ya OP, this place seems to be run by a holes

This

Attached: Hanging_Beer.jpg (483x604, 35K)