I’m a fucking loser.
But I have overcome immense hardship.
I’m a decent writer.
I have sacrificed for others.
I have saved lives.
I am handsome.
I am intelligent and wise.
I act with compassion and anger.
I have lived an incredibly interesting and distinct life in comparison with my peers.

But I have been abandoned and lonely my entire life.
I decided to die once but cancelled last minute when I got a call to go do lsd.

I want a woman. But I need time to trust them.
And they are so fucking arrogant.
Boring broads without a thought in their life of interest beyond the concept of blowing me...
Is it the women I spend time with, or am I really the loser they make me feel like?

Attached: 4D95A29D-16DB-40C8-8869-28A7611B7E5B.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6z-xP7E_zMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro, a woman won't make you feel complete if you don't feel complete yourself. You need to be happy with who you are before you go out and get hitched. You're not a loser OP, unless if you keep telling yourself you are. Don't quit king.

Self centered people can't write. Get rid of your arrogance first loser

Attached: 154-1548790_plague-doctor-and-leper-darkest-dungeon-leper.jpg (820x652, 226K)

but I am not arrogant

Probably just protecting there own issues onto you.

Thanks.
I have been on a spree of sleeping with random women, it’s making me feel sad in a completely new way.

And yeah, all my life I wanted to fit in and be liked. My point of reference for self-worth is if anyone enjoys my company.
Which everyone does, but only as entertainment and not as genuine interaction

aye
a faggot

youtu.be/6z-xP7E_zMU

If you already feel complete then why would you go out to find someone though?

t. relatively happy wizard

Attached: sponge (22).jpg (480x259, 27K)

>> 821528070

Töte dich einfach selbst und töte dein Reh. Wenn ich Glück habe, gebe ich es der Euthanasia Church ...

... Verdammter Dummkopf ... prahlen Sie damit, "klug" zu sein, mit dem Wissen über moralischen Verfall und Spott über Ihre Kultur

Frauen sind kein Problem ... Meine Muschi tut immer weh, weil ich ein Alpha-Fan bin ... Ich bin in den 90ern aufgewachsen und warum kommen Millionen und ihre Eltern zu spät?

... störrischer Mann Er stört mich.

Adler müssen ihren Mund voller Schwänze haben, um leise Unterstützung zu erhalten.

Seine Eltern kümmern sich nicht um ihre Verantwortung.
... ehrlich gesagt ... können sie keine Eltern sein.

In diesem Bereich sicher zu sein, ist Unsinn, und ich habe mehr Angst, für ein Lebensmittelgeschäft in der Schlange zu stehen, als einen Bereich zu betreten, während ich Rap-Musik über Lautsprecher spiele. Vielen Dank an Ihre Regierung dafür.

Frauen fordern. Sie müssen von einer Kehle begleitet werden. Mir wurde klar, dass sie Hunderte von Minuten in Minuten das bekamen, was katholische Männer nannten.

Sie erwarten, dass die Menschen Hunderttausende von Gesetzen kennen

Töte die Hirsche und sage den Kühen und Hühnern, dass ich ein Familienleben gerettet habe, indem ich dir gesagt habe, du sollst dich umbringen.

Attached: b006270aba04231d1ae9a5c8d0cb8c29.jpg (266x400, 18K)

yeah so I only have a rudimentary grasp on german, seems like you want me to kill myself?

Boi ur good. Do not think that you are a scum and that every girl is stupid. U just did not found "Her". Got it? ps: the pic is not related to the comment i just love this pic

Attached: kirb_by_lagaomi_dbzijmj-fullview.png (1024x1020, 158K)

Hello OP,
femanon here! If you wanna talk leave me some way to contact you? I'm in a relationship and oftentimes busy, but I'm always up for a nice chat and definitely curious about people.
If you don't wanna talk that's fine too - I hope you have a good life!

Hooooooo boy

So when did Elliot Rodger get brought back?

thanks user
dunno, discord is the only anonymous way I can think off

im not that bad
just sad

>I am intelligent and wise.
Holy fuck, you retard. Eat shit.

Attached: burgundy_mist_metallic.jpg (533x800, 29K)

fuck off
not everyone is a dumbass like yourself

Brainless nigger. You look like shit, and you smell like an unwashed, fat person's asshole.

Attached: piss.jpg (4000x2670, 945K)

12 year old detected. Shouldn’t you be in school you edgy little dirt box?

Attached: 73566AC6-DAC5-4081-877C-D3E96D56F3E6.jpg (500x375, 48K)

I wouldn't fuck you either.

>I’m a decent writer.
[citation needed]

Read your post op, it screams arrogance

Not intelligent and wise if you’re responding to that

Uh-oh! Eleven-year-old detected! Shouldn't you be sucking on your dad's sweaty, hairy tits, you incredibly overweight homosexual?

Attached: chevrolet_corvette.jpg (1200x899, 271K)

Arrogant fuck
Nobody wants to hang out with a look-at-me douchebag...
Loose the high horse, nobody's perfect you fuckin retard.
Girls fuck.
Women are professional man inspectors... they'll respond to your confidence, then probe for substance, when they see no success or substance backing the talk they move away faster than anything.

>Euthanasia Church
In the end, that's what most cults amount to, mein neger.

I know but I'm bored
might aswell

That's fair
My teacher told me, but decent, not good.

Nice pbass bruh

>overcoms immense hardship
>I have saved lives
>I am intelligent and wise

I think I found your problem. You self centered piece of shit. Immense hardship? Intelligent and wise? You're probably some random loser who sits on Cred Forums all day.

And about your problem, good girls seem to avoid you and that is what most ppl would do.

Fuckin' right, baby girl.

Attached: jurassic_park.jpg (894x1819, 321K)

Well no shit.
But I do the same to them, and I find them lacking. But that's apparently not fair

but I get laid
and I have overcome immense hardship
heroin addicted parents, my father is a rapist physchopath, my step father overdosed in my home several times and eventually died
I was put in a fosterhome and they threw me out and I got abandoned in a run down apartment without furniture at age 17

and I am intelligent and wise
so I'm not supposed to talk about myself freely?
fuck off, that's retarded and I won't buy into your "I'm a special snowflake don't insult my persona" bullshit

Every dumbass can get laid.

Yeah sorry to hear but you got it better than alot of ppl out there. Trust me if I tell you that you are acting like a special snowflake.

Oh and btw, you arn't intelligent and wise if you ASK Cred Forums FOR ADVICE

yeah and worse than all the people in my social network
shit's relative and if you think the argument of "there is some guy out there who had to get raped everyday in prison for twelve years so you can't claim yourself to have survived hardship compared to that" then your dumb.

and I'm not asking for "advice", I just want opinions from like minded struggling people.

Yeah there are people on Cred Forums who have had it worse than me, but you sure as hell aren't one of them so get your arrogant head out of your ass.

Why do I keep responding to this shit, ppl like you need to learn slow and hard. Good luck with that.

>Yeah there are people on Cred Forums who have had it worse than me, but you sure as hell aren't one of them so get your arrogant head out of your ass

Lmao, you stupid cunt.

There's only two possibilities here.

Either everything you listed is not a complete set of what is required to get what you want.

Or.. You're wrong about at least one thing in your list.

Something right off the bat you may be wrong about:
>I have lived an incredibly interesting and distinct life in comparison with my peers.

That's a common way to look down on other people and it doesn't attract people to you. It's really off putting to talk to someone who obviously believes they're better than you.

Also if you spent more time getting to know people you would probably find out most people have had pretty interesting lives.

You don't get to go through life without experiencing some shit. That just doesn't happen. Even people you think have it all, talk to them long enough and you'll find out there's deeper purpose.

Not only it screams arrogance, arrogance can be good, but it's also delusional.
Any arrogant person would realise that everything you are talking about is self-centered, so you either stupid and arrogant, or delusional and arrogant.
It sounds more like the latter, you sound like you have mental illness.

Attached: f7FdEdG_d.jpg (260x194, 8K)

lmao you ignorant retard

I know.
I'm not saying no one else is interesting.
But put yourself in my shoes.
Everyday I have to interact with people who do not want me to talk about my interest.
I have to listen to them and go along with their perception. I am continuously put down, and the reason I listed as I did is to give some context for my suffering.
I suffer not from my past in the light of the experiences, but in the present experience of being denied the right to be a functioning person with ideas, interests and desire on the basis of my unique personality.

in my eyes, it is an extremely arrogant thing that people demand of me my attention towards them, but when I speak I am deemed as difficult, eccentric and out of bounds.

yes it is very self-centered
But I had no parents
I had no friends
I was cast out of every safety I knew many times over, and abandoned by the people around me and actively ignored and despised by my local community.
I am self-centered cause I had nothing else to center myself on, I was alone.

I'm trying and have tried to claw my way out of this self-centered nature, but the work now necessary requires relations where people treat me kindly.