Have you ever fucked a fat girl? Did you enjoy it compared to banging a healthy weight girl?

Have you ever fucked a fat girl? Did you enjoy it compared to banging a healthy weight girl?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (403x512, 56K)

Yes.
I regret having sex with her.

>0/10

Would NOT do again.

main difference is vagina tight.
AND your cock goes deeper on a thin girl.
Just tell her to stop eating.

It's comparable, but not necessarily better if that makes sense - just different. There's more of a comfort factor since obviously there's more 'cushion' so you can get a lot more out of your thrusts, but that's about it.
The myth is true though; they try a lot harder.

I had a fling with a chubby chick. Ops pic is too big imo but chubby ismy that bad. Big boobs and she probably cooks

I’ve never banged a normal sized girl. I’ve only fucked fatties and it’s amazing.

Yes. There is no correlation between fatty or thin girl sex and a good time. Best sex ever was with plumper though.

Attached: 1575639810771.jpg (1080x1255, 462K)

I had sex with a PAWG, she was pretty thick but had a little bit of a tummy; pretty cute tho, 7/10 for sure

She got hella wet and the pussy felt relatively loose, I've got a slightly above average dick so its not cuz it was small; Im convinced chubby/fat chicks cum faster and more frequently cuz she literally drenched my dick and wouldn't stop lol

Overall, 8/10, I didnt cum cuz we went for 3 hrs and I was high as fuck; she was supposed to drive me home that night but didn't, ended up smashing n woke up with the worst blue balls

>Be me, about 35, have skinny wife
>Work overseas, have skinny mistress
>Check out BBW threads on Cred Forums
>Get curious about fucking a fatty
>Match with Taiwanese landwhale on Tagged
>Go through the motions
>She thinks we're dating, lol
>Doesn't know I have wife
>She's dumb as dogshit
>Really lazy, hates any walking
>Wants to catch a train like 200m
>She's a terrible kisser
>Get her into bed
>The fat is like being on a waterbed
>Vagina is behind a mile of obese labia majora
>With about 7.5" I'm barely actually inside
>She just lies there like a beached whale
>Won't ride me, thinks it's too much effort
>Also scared of squashing me
>She thinks sex three times a week is a lot
>Starts getting possessive
>Messages me when I'm busy at work
>Gets pissed off if I don't answer immediately
>Asks if I'm cheating on her with other girls
>Haha doesn't know she's the one on the side
>Breaks up with me
>Blocks me on WeChat
>Whatever, sex was shit anyway
>Messages me on WeChat a few weeks later
>Can't reply because she still has me blocked

Married one, Isnt stuck up, more eager to please. BJ skills are insane.
CONS:
While she can ride me, if her legs get tired and she needs to sit on my lap, It does tend to hurt my stomach having all the fat push down on me.

Attached: 4ch2.jpg (2080x1560, 618K)

Fat chicks are fun until your friends find out.

Fucked several fatties. Some good some not. Thing about fat chicks is they'll usually let you do anything you want. Got the best head if my life from a fat chick I used to hook up with occasionally. Girl loved to gobble cock and swallowed every time. The trick to fat chicks is you have to get to them early while they are still fresh. If you wait til too late they get all sweaty and yeasty.

average weight girls are usually more outgoing in bed than both. Fat women try and please you but I find the desperation to keep one "locked up cuz free bj 24/7" very off-putting. Really skinny girls either don't do shit because they are a wall flower or they are a woman and do whatever they want because they have the body confidence to do so and know that they look delicious doing it

Kinda like a mo-ped!, However id say 75-80% of women in the US are fat now so it really doesnt matter!

yes, you nailed it. I had this fat girl that her BJ's literally felt better than any of her other holes!!

Is that her? Moar?

expanding on this, Confident and intelligent women will literally do whatever they feel like to your dick. So the hottie may not have the fat girl bj quality but she can learn if she wants. I just don't find the merit in free pussy from a fat woman when you can also get free pussy later from your attractive woman that you worked to obtain

Attached: 4ch.jpg (1968x1560, 770K)

I prefer to exclusively fuck fat/chubby girls. They're sexier and far better fucks cause you can really pound the shit out of them. Plus they always let you go in bareback.

Actually to expand even Further, Most fit hot women have low self esteem, once they are with you and you build them up, like a good man should. they will think they can do better and try to prove it leaving you cheated on.
However if you have a cute fat wife like me^^^^pics above^^^ and just give them a little compliments here and there. THEY WILL LIVE LITERALLY TO SERVE YOU!. Unless you love in a feminazi Libtard state, then even the fat FUGLY Bitches think they are a 10.

This is my wifes face! She is a fatty, BUT GOD DAMN!
Back me up on that.

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (960x1280, 157K)

boy you've never been with a hot woman in your life. most hot women are self conscious about specific things regarding their body. you don't constantly tell them they are perfect that is a mistake. what you say when they say "ugh I am so ugly because __________" is just simply "you're dumb" "stop it" etc. because you arent there to placate them and inflate their ego, you're there to be there man and show value and leadership. She respects you because when she does attention seeking bullshit you don't fall for it and she loves you because when she actually needs you, you're there for her support. Falling into the trap of being a slave is a rookie 19 year old mistake and you would probably lose them because you're too busy being their dog to be their man. Rethink your ideas.

some women cheat because they are trash and but when most women cheat it is because we as men have failed to keep them convinced beyond a doubt that we are valuable and they are lucky unlike fat women who are lucky to be with anyone

I miss To penetrate my ex bbw big fat cunt.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=QadE6lbchcEeACu_)original_481270461.jpg (575x431, 45K)

I will give you some kudos in there. However My wife is hot and fat. 2nd I have been with a supermodel when I was in the US Army Stationed in Germany back in the early 2000s. And the reason why that didnt work out is because she didnt want to live in the US, and I was done living in Europe!
And you are right, I have dated hot chicks where I over complimented them. (like a bitch) and it took another skinny hot chick to explain things to me. LOL that one didnt work out because I wanted kids she didnt!

very nice.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=V8LKKhiqfuVLa09t)original_481270441.jpg (575x323, 29K)

Dating athletic PT
Sex is, honestly a little boring.
We have a perfectly great relationship apart from that.

I miss my fat slampig.
I had no respect for her in the bedroom and just did whatever i wanted to her.
Would just show up at her apartment, grab a hand full of her hair and drag her head down to my cock.
Would go straight to anal without asking or warning.
Then i pulled out, grabbed her hair again and shoved it in her mouth,
She was disgusted and resisted but it went in, she gagged a bit, but soldiered through it and started getting herself off whilst i did it.
Came down her throat.
After that she'd wash her ass before i came around.

Banged mostly fatties. I prefer them over skinny chicks. I like the big tits and the big asses. Skinny girls have no shape and nothing to hold onto.

I agree. Had a hot pawg gf for two years with low confidence. Built her up and made her feel good for two years, she finally realized she was hot, left me and became a bar star.
Hot chicks will leave you once they get some esteem and find someone even marginally better

by "skinny girls" you mean 8yos, rite?
a girl doesn't have to be a moo cow to have hips

Attached: Claire_Danes_Shopgirl_720p-01.jpg (1159x637, 23K)

translation
>only fat chicks will have sex with me

>hot
>fat

my condolences that your other relationships didn't work out. I found success with a very slightly overweight girl who didn't know how to lose weight and felt like she wasn't attractive but wasn't ugly either. Ugly duckling syndrome shit.
I threw her ass in the gym, wrote her routines, meal plans, etc. taught her the methodology behind working out, when, how, why, musclular structure, muscle fiber direction, mind muscle connection and she found wild success.
She may not be a perfect 10 but she holds me in the highest regard and that girl is never leaving me for anyone.

tl;dr: Fatties are not the way, pick an average girl with a pretty face and a good heart and create a hot woman

Good user im glad. Im happy, with my wife, we have a kid together, and she has been losing weight since she got her thyroid under control. But one of the main reasons I wont leave her.
She likes women too, but will only fool around with another woman, if that woman pleases me as well!

Mine was actually pretty chill, Well the second time. Just no self esteem and body issues. Actually, yeah a little cray but, not screaming or bi-polar cray.

Went on a date with her years ago, Ended up back at her place, She wanted to take it Zero to 100, and i said "Whoah we need to chill a bit" And that ended it.

She popped up on Tinder years later,
She'd been turned down a bunch, and had a heap of bad first dates.
She was all "you may not be interested, i've gained some weight"
I demanded pics, She sent me one or two and i was like "Yeah what're you doing in 20 minutes" and went round and fucked her.

Casual sex at least twice a week,
Then it turned into casual sex, and watching vikings on monday night.
I would've been fine to continue like that, but she used to go on and on about her weight and how depressed she was.
Then i made the comment along the lines of
"I have got no problem with your weight, And im not saying you need to change, i am completely happy with how you are, even if you double in size im not going to be any more or less attracted. but if you wanted to change your weight, and you wanted help, i'll help."
Im at the gym everyday, So no biggie for me.

Apparently that comment wasn't cool. We didn't speak for about 3 months after. And then i find out shes got a job a few states away so it was a "Well if you're ever here look me up"
she hasn't been back, and i haven't been there or single so............

And if your wife makes out with you, while she slides your dick into another woman, you wouldn't leave her either!

underrated and accurate as fuck

are you going to let your child become fat though?
is she?
are you both going to instill good eating habits into your child?

Fat people breed more fat people and I was definitely going to be a fat pos if i didn't get a grip in high school. This is probably the biggest reason why I can't be with a fat woman. My instinct for successful offspring won't let me lmao

No, my son is 4 and is not fat, neither of us was fat when born.(wife or I) Being fat does not carry onto a child no more than living in a garage makes you a car!
I m a medfag here I know!

And welfare moms have kids on welfare
And fat parents they have fat kids too
You know it's never gonna end
The same old cycle's gonna start again
What comes around well it goes around...

Yes. It was terrible.
I went back to her place after our date, she was actually pretty cool. Then I saw she was roommates with a classmate of mine. I was so embarrassed. We ended up going into her room and watching TV for a bit then she wanted to have sex.
I actually lost my boner while fucking her I was so unattracted to her. She started using a toy to try and turn me on. It was gross. I eventually got hard again and finished the job.
>the fucking condom broke
I slept the night and in the morning we went and split the cost of Plan B.
I didn't have sex for another year or two after that but I still never thought about calling her up again.

yes, fat chicks will do anything you want, I used a few to just see how far I could push them to do crazy shit

I can only get hard with fat girls, skinny girls do nothing for me.

>If you wait til too late they get all sweaty and yeasty.
Dubs of truth right here.

Fat chicks are awesome. Everywhere you squeeze feels like a boob

Yes
It was ass
I regret nothing

Attached: f2e.jpg (640x486, 20K)

Mostly this.
Got out of a 4 year relationship in 2013 and went into what I call the "monster" era where I just didnt give a fuck about women's feelings.
>fucked a just plain ugly trailer park tier chick (not fat though)
>fucked a fat half-back girl
>fucked a fat korean girl
>fucked a fat white girl
>fucked a pregnant (like 8 months pregnant) single mom (white)
>proceeded to "wake up" a bit and not fuck swamp donkeys and fat girls anymore
>progressively worked my way through a 6/10 Mexican, 3 more 7-8/10 white girls, and landed a solid 8.25/10 asian as my new long term gf
If you can avoid fatties, do it. Most of them dont have great hygiene (even if they claim they do) and you will regret it the moment they try to slither on top of your poor, poor, average sized body.

For me, it's been a wild card with either skinny chicks and chubby chicks.

I've fucked skinny girls who were incredible in bed, and vice versa. Same with chubby chicks. I will say this though, I've never fucked a skinny chick that didn't want to do multiple positions. You throw them any which way and they're always game.

The best sex I've ever had was a chubby chick who was mostly chubby her whole life and lost weight. She was the perfect size because she still had booty and some meat on her bones. But was skinny enough to be able to throw her around. Because she previously has low self esteem, she always wanted to please me, and would let me do WHATEVER I wanted. We dated for nearly 9 years before we went separate ways.

That's where it's at, lads. Find a skinny-ish chick who used to be chubby.

three female bean that i had intercourse are fats
> my cousin, a mid schooler virgin
> 2 of my neighbor, her husband are always work to late and i can do it raw

Had a fwb in college who was not huge but definitely on the big girl side. Huge ass that I do miss.

Sex was meh, I dont think she enjoyed penetration much. Gave some pretty good head though.

Yes. No.