What are you doing to prepare for Corona?

What are you doing to prepare for Corona?

Attached: 1.png (800x514, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69
worldometers.info/coronavirus/
virological.org/t/the-proximal-origin-of-sars-cov-2/398
virological.org/t/tackling-rumors-of-a-suspicious-origin-of-ncov2019/384
files.catbox.moe/9mila9.webm
files.catbox.moe/7xow6l.mp4
files.catbox.moe/6kh16p.mp4
sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/wuhan-seafood-market-may-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30183-5/fulltext
sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JX2VatQp6fc
caixinglobal.com/2017-04-14/raw-sewage-stinks-up-guangdong-waterways-101078605.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just bought a 5lb. bag of limes

I'm self-isolating at home by being NEET

this virus is weaker than old viruses which were always everywhere

I filled the tub with ice

Corona IS good beer

I prefer modelo, the light one. Don’t really like the dark one

only if you're mexican
it's barely above shit-tier

it's funny how everyone is making a joke at this thinking the government is going to protect them but one point or another you're going to realize real quick that the government doesn't give a shit about you and you're going to have to fend for yourself. It's called martial law good luck with that.

Nothing

today i bought rice, flour, more than 10 jars of peanut butter, loads of canned meats and some jars of pickled mushrooms.

some weeks ago i bought face masks and swimming goggles.

It's a flu

Statistics say that in china in 2020:
4k people died of corona
176k people died of flu

Ok

No hand protection. No Eye protection. Touches his eye with his contaminated hand. He is dead.

Lime wedges. Lots of lime wedges.

going around licking random surfaces and coughing on people's phones etc

>Baba Vanga predicted it
>Harvard Prof. says withing 1 year 40 - 70% of people WORLDWIDE infected
>WHO was granted access to china to conduct a research about the research (EXCEPT FOR WUHAN - they didnt get entrance into quarantined wuhan)

wtf is going on people, shits gonn b crazy

pic unrelated

Attached: 9a6022a31ce8c0f1.jpg (1125x1110, 139K)

this guy knows whats up
its a fucking flu chill out. the people who die are older or have complications or other medical problems prior to it. its not as scary as you think.
Just maintain good hygiene, avoid going to places with a lot of faggots and get your vitamins.

Dried foods, ammo, guns, water from a well, back up medical supplies, batteries, and distilling alcohol so I'll have something to pass the time with and disinfect whatever I need to.

I basically stocked up on food and water to last me a month. I also got hazmat suits, gloves, masks, disinfectant product, medicine, tissues, and stuff that I might need. Still need to go get a gun (doing that this weekend) and idk. I hope I am prepared. I'm getting stuff as fast as I can.

I can't believe people still think this. China has run out of body bags you idiot. How many people need to die to deplete a countrie's entire stock of body bags? I'll give you a hint, it's a lot higher than a few thousand.

where located?

wtf just use trash bags

damn commies dont know how to economy

literally 1% of the infected died.
keep believe in the news my man they need people like you to fill the time in between the commercials

I grew up poor getting 90% of my food from a garden and hunting, I think I'll be alright.

I’m not doing shit. This isn’t a zombie apocalypse movie, the people who will die from the virus, while only constituting a minority, are the weak. People should embrace the culling. Instead, there is widespread hysteria over the flu. There’s going to be a run on basic foodstuffs, ammo, and the stock market is losing value all because modern people fear that which they cannot control. I will do nothing.

At present, it is tempting to estimate the case fatality rate by dividing the number of known deaths by the number of confirmed cases. The resulting number, however, does not represent the true case fatality rate and might be off by orders of magnitude [...]

A precise estimate of the case fatality rate is therefore impossible at present.

Thats from the W.H.O site.

the fucking Mortality Rate is estimated to be around 30% u dumb idiot.
Keep believing its just a flu

Bareback asian hookers.

Make sure you get a sidearm and an ar15 with plenty of ammo fren.

it isn't just a flu.... it's a lot worse than the flu... yes what you're saying re: old people etc.. is partially true however it does affect the young too (just not as recently severe) - still given the death rate this is still like a really bad flu even for young people - if it spreads through the population then everyone is going to know someone who dies from it and they won't all be old folks either... the added knock on effects to society, businesses closing, food supply problems etc.. will affect everyone.

Also consider that if you need other medical help then you could be fucked - good luck getting that emergency appendix operation if the hospital is overrun with chinese flu patients

>the fucking Mortality Rate is estimated to be around 30% u dumb idiot.

Nah it isn't that high, no where near. 1% is pretty damn high, flu is more like 0.2%... it might be higher still given the lack of intensive care beds etc.. some of the early cases that would have survived in intensive care won't survive if facilities overwhelmed. On the other hand there is obviously underreporting of mid and asymptomatic cases - not everyone is being tested, especially when a big chunk of the population in Wuhan is staying indoors and sitting it out

Attached: F82868A2-5C70-4AA5-85AE-80239510CE0B.jpg (720x570, 49K)

I've seen estimates of 3%, while in Wuhan it seems to be around 20% what with hospitals overcrwoded and so on.

Traveling to Central China, banging cheap Chinese hookers and drinking after their diseased kids.

Mexicans won’t even drink the shit if they have a choice.
Think about that.

Then i will continue to stay in my room all day eating a shitload of oranges while living in bumfuck nowhere, like i normally do

Fucking hell, it's just a flu-like virus.
You get it, feel sick for a week or so and then you're fine.
That is unless you're old or immune system conditions

stocking up on canned food

Went on Cred Forums looking for more whacking material.

standard flu kills about 0.1% of infected
COVID-19 is 20 times as deadly, according to the figures thusfar

Standard flu kills about 0.1% of infected in developed countries, not mainland china.

Also no, it isn't 20 times as deadly.

Nothing, the CDC announcement was timed to crash markets deliberately to provide a clumsy anti-Trump talking point that's probably already failed to leverage public opinion. The announcing doctor has a twitter full of TDS bullshit. Extremely irresponsible use of the CDC's limited number of times in which the public will listen to it's advice with a sense of urgency, but I've come to expect nothing but crime from democrats so it's not exactly a surprise.

Besides:

virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

>Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

A virus cured by cheap anti-malaria pills isn't good news so they deliberately failed to mention this.

Attached: canada_dry_tonic_water.jpg (960x1280, 234K)

its more than 1%, thats a certainty.

though sars was at least 10%

>lets all develop vaccines costing millions
>like France did for Ebola
>that wasn't wasted at all

where are you getting that estimate?

uhhh... your quote relates to SARS, not the most recent 2019-covd

I work at a paint store and I squared away a stash of full face masks and filters for me and my wife and kids. But that's it.. kindof dont care. I dont even think it's a virus after reading what 5g does to oxygen.

Which is still far less the ebola

> 20 * 0.1 = 2
>7,530,000,000 * 0.02 = 150,600,000 dead

>Population projections show that the yearly number of births will remain at around 140 million per year

>net -10,600,000

Does it make sense to let the the virus take its course? The population will be at a net even in 13 months.

You forget, the Chinese provinces have nonexistent sanitation and raw sewage running in the streets.
>pic related, a river in Zhongshan, Guangdong province.

Attached: B4EF5A95-BC1E-4C74-877C-0D8629C6638B.jpg (705x470, 187K)

Thanos detected

I'm getting limes

You're trying to tell us that 176k people died in China in just under 2 months from the flu?

worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's not like the thousands infected are dying.

Yes, mostly olds.

nothing . i already be a sociopath so no risk.
win

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-081137.png (1080x2340, 145K)

Uhhh... You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

First, Dr. Mesonnier's twitter has nothing that I can find relating to Trump.

Second, you know that SARS is also a coronavirus, right? That your link has literally nothing to do with the current strain?

>a twitter full of TDS bullshit

"Trump Derangement Syndrome"

You tell us he has a mental condition - except it doesn't exist. Check the medical journals. No such thing as TDS.

Your credibility is shot to hell.

They're nearly identical

virological.org/t/the-proximal-origin-of-sars-cov-2/398

>The receptor binding domain (RBD) in the spike protein of SARS-CoV and SARS-related coronaviruses is the most variable part of the virus genome. Six residues in the RBD appear to be critical for binding to the human ACE2 receptor and determining host range.

The only change seems to be this ACE2 receptor affinity, in other words it's become more infectious in humans specificially. Which looks weaponized, but then they say...

>"... the SARS-CoV-2 spike appears to be the result of selection on human or human-like ACE2 permitting another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of genetic engineering."

Seeing if you could increase infectivity to a useful level would be the first step in weaponizing SARS-CoV-1 though.

virological.org/t/tackling-rumors-of-a-suspicious-origin-of-ncov2019/384

>Given that furin cleavage signals are present in other coronaviruses at exactly that point in the S1/S2 boundary region, it only LOOKS unusual, especially against the backdrop of SARS. The preponderance of evidence, coupled with Ockham’s razor (that the simplest explanation is preferred) dictates that the PRRA sequence has been conserved in nCoV2019 from a long ago ancestor virus. It is not of suspicious origin. The closest bat virus sequence is really not close at all.

He may be underestimating the level of genetic engineering at play, ultimately his explanation relies on ockham's razor. But, if it is genetically engineered sufficient thought has been put into hiding that fact. I'm irritated at the pointed lack of speculation on a possible engineering pathway for what's been observed, instead everyone's trying to smother controversy because of their huggy, kissy, faggy EU values.

Attached: HECU_beret_model-1-.jpg (220x220, 9K)

nothing.
it seems to only kill those with chinese descent so im in the clear

This is not a good way of thinking. The WHO is trying to contain the spread of corona, because if it was as widespread as the regular flu it would have a body count in tens of millions this year. Even if it becomes completely uncontained it won't end the world as we know it, but many many people would die. Panicking doesn't make sense, but some common sense in minimising the spread is nice.

nothing. i am even traveling to japan and china in a couple weeks and unconcerned because i am not an idiot and a pussy like everyone that posts here.

Yea their estimation is incorrect. Probably quoting 2019's numbers.

Otherwise it would be 6X the mortality of the US, though that's not entirely impossible.

lol it's reported repeatedly that covid-19 has a 2% mortality rate.
0.1%*20 = 2%

Based Half-Life poster. Remember Half-Cred Forums
I've made preparations but can't get to the really fun stuff until the bodies hit the floor

1/2
" Let me first explain to you that you are not alone in your
anxieties about the future. I will also point out why your scoffing
neighbor is even more afraid of the future than you are. I'll
describe him in an analogy which will let you know how afraid he is
and why he finds a kind of refuge in scoffing at your preparations.
Let's say that your neighbor bought a plot of land and built
his dream home on it. When it was finished he believed his security
was assured. Then he went to get it insured.
The insurance agent looked at a geodesic survey map of that
area and found the house to have been built on a major earthquake
fault. No insurance. No fire insurance, lest a tremor break a gas
main or cause an electrical short and cause a fire. Anything that
might happen to the house, except something like a burglary, could
be blamed on a tremor. The agent went on to explain that the area
is due for a quake any time. Maybe in a month, a year, three years
at most, since geologists have kept records of periodic quakes in
that area.
So what does your neighbor do? He has sunk all he has in that
doomed home. He can't afford a new plot or the price of moving the
house to it. he can't sell it since anyone with the price would
also have the sense to ask why it wasn't insured."

Attached: burt gummer.jpg (185x272, 11K)

2/2
If he were a survivalist, he would sell the house and fixtures
to a salvage company or to a party who had another plot of land and
the money to afford moving it, either at a terrible loss. Then he
would take what little he had, move to a safer place and build a
shack. But he is not a survivalist so he rationalizes that a quake
will not hit in his lifetime. He develops an ulcer, takes up
bedwetting, gets a prescription for valium and says, "This is the
best of all possible worlds."
Don't you realize by now that the average person who has given
you the horse-laugh has built his house on an earthquake fault? How
many of those scoffers have everything they own, their lifestyles,
their jobs, sunk in this floundering system?
They know what's going on. They watch TV the same as you, read
the same headlines, pay the same inflated prices for food and
everything else. They just lack the guts to get out of the trap,
even if, like an animal, they may have to chew a leg off to get
free. Can you blame them for looking for pie in the sky, rather
than sacrificing all they now hold dear to survive the coming crash? - Kurt Saxon

Attached: Buy this gear.png (1280x944, 1.82M)

I'm pretty sure it is believed that the virus is too small for masks to help

That dude is making guesses at previous numbers that can change and usually do.

In clinical pathophysiology you learn that most people that are dying of old age die from a handful of basic things, that are not actually old age. That is the "duh" part. The not so obvious is how countries track this and how some are doing it wrong. A 70 year old that has a heart attack while sick with the flu is said to have died from the flu more often than not. A 90 year old in the situation is reported as old age just as often as flu. A 40 year old is ALWAYS reported to have died from the flu, even if it is obvious it was something like a heart attack. Even when it is most obvious like a STEMI, comparative to a CAS.

Some countries only report a dead person as one cause, while others stack them. China stacks them because they don't care enough to do more research. So every 1 heart attack, flu and old age death is 1 tally for all three. Most other richer countries would try to say one with further research.

And the various strains of Herpes are almost identical as well, yet they have very different effects and have varying functional methods of treatment.

Obviously there are similarities, and we can use our experience studying the previous SARS-CoV as the building blocks, but simply saying that because they are similar that previous treatments will work is a huge assumption.

I bought some noodles

I'm pretty sure you are talking out of your ass.

If masks did not help, people wouldn't be allowed out with them on. Currently Wuhan allows masked citizens out in public with no quarantine.

this is true
>I'm pretty sure you are talking out of your ass.
the irony. i wonder if you're too stupid to even see it.

He is right. The virus particle is much smaller than an n95 mask. How do you think it spread so quickly?
Also about to dump some images/videos

Attached: Chinese Barricading Doors.webm (448x960, 1.2M)

Attached: Chinese Apartments Welded Shut.jpg (832x1080, 315K)

I can't post the Chinese Soldiers marching through the streets in bio-suits with guns because they are Mp4's but I'm sure you guys can find those anywhere. Also the vid of the soldier racking the slide of his pistol.

Attached: Chinese Apartments Welded Shut 2.png (1136x640, 1.06M)

Attached: China streets.jpg (640x640, 73K)

context needed

Attached: burning bodies.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

Chinese Government welding infected into their homes to quarantine them.

Attached: Chinese Mass Graves.jpg (736x1024, 211K)

Coronavirus is about 125nm in diameter as determined by recent cryoEM work. Masks filter to about 300nm

And the Battlechinks who protect their towns from the infected. 1/3

Attached: Qing era Machine gun.jpg (1026x1369, 214K)

source required

2/3

Attached: 1580550254247.jpg (800x600, 103K)

3/3

Attached: Horseback Knight.png (1043x2286, 1.33M)

It's really hilarious to me that the whole world is losing their shit over this.

1. The regular yearly flu kills far more people than Caronavirus can or will.

2. Regular hygiene practices will reduce the spread.

3. Blanket quarantines are not really necessary, so long as adequate medical care is available.

4. Access to nutritious food and clean water makes it much easier for your body to fight of illnesses like this.

So, to summarize, if you have this illness, drink a lot of water, get a lot of rest, eat a lot of nutritious food, and visit a doctor if you feel its necessary.

And, much like the regular old flu, it's more deadly to the sick, infirm, or those with weaker immune systems.

This panic just goes to show how little the general public knows about basic medicine and illnesses.

You know that wearing glasses is more effective than wearing most of these standard facemasks

Chinese Roadblocks now
Do you really think any media outlet is going to cover that knowing the influence of the Chinese Government? I just posted videos and pictures of it happening. Or do you need the man in the TV to tell you it's real before you believe it.

Attached: 1580010809311.jpg (1440x1080, 171K)

Attached: 1580010832368.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

Attached: 1580010858107.jpg (1080x1440, 117K)

Attached: 1580010881893.jpg (1280x960, 256K)

Attached: 1580010901969.jpg (574x718, 91K)

Attached: 1580010929610.jpg (800x600, 135K)

"It's a flu" is such a dumb thought.

The flu has an R0 of like 1.2. The Wuhan Corona virus has an R0 of something like 5 or 6 if left to run wild.

The Flu has a hospitalization rate of like 1%. Coronachan puts 20% in the hospital.

The Flu kills 0.1%. Coronachan kills 2%.

The flu lasts 3 to 5 days. Coronachan lasts 3 to 5 weeks.

It's not one flu. It's more like 20 flu strains at once.

Nothing because I'm not a scared faggot, just don't be gross, and get medical care if you get sick. Unless you're under 10, over 70, or have full blown AIDS, you'll be fine.

You can't back up your claims so now you're basically trying to deflect my request for evidence by suggesting I will only accept mass media as truth while claiming your posts with no context or source should just be accepted as truth without question.
GG

I uploaded more videos to Catbox
Bodies: files.catbox.moe/9mila9.webm
Chinese Patrol: files.catbox.moe/7xow6l.mp4
Chinese Soldier racking Pistol: files.catbox.moe/6kh16p.mp4
The problem with that logic is that the Hospitals get overwhelmed with patients because of how infectious it is. Which leads to a lack of medical care that is even more dangerous than the virus itself.

Attached: Chinese Need to purge.png (614x732, 111K)

tldr

Attached: tentacles exposed.jpg (478x750, 53K)

Stay healthy, stay fit so i dont die if i get infected!
Wash hands before touching my mouth/eyes/nose or after coming home.

Attached: Silent Pussy.jpg (1000x750, 98K)

Indeed. If we have the same amount of infected as normal illness, we might get lower death numbers.
The only reason why this infection is more dangerous is that the incubation takes too long and spreads easier.
Lethality = low
Distribution =high

Most of the videos come from people in China and their social media quickly gets purged. Twitter and other social media outlets are sources for videos, but people who discuss or post about it too much have their accounts deleted. There is no way for me to provide a source, and the context is obvious retard. I didn't make any claims. I posted a video of what is obviously happening. Use your fucking brain to infer instead of going DEBATE ME DEBATE MEEEEE SAUCE SAUCE

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-023154_cropped.png (511x728, 442K)

>implying this will happen on a large scale in the USA
i shiggy diggy

Attached: 1580802939360.png (243x272, 124K)

More like it's fairly apparent that CoV2 was engineered from CoV1 and they're only ignoring that possibility out of trust, I think the bat residues aren't even relevant.

sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/wuhan-seafood-market-may-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30183-5/fulltext

So in this study only one person could be linked to the meat market, making the zoonotic origin at the very least extremely unclear. What if the virus has zoonotic properties because it was engineered from an already zoonotic SARS-CoV-1?

sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/scientists-strongly-condemn-rumors-and-conspiracy-theories-about-origin-coronavirus

>The authors of The Lancet statement note that scientists from several countries who have studied SARS-CoV-2 “overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife,” just like many other viruses that have recently emerged in humans. “Conspiracy theories do nothing but create fear, rumours, and prejudice that jeopardise our global collaboration in the fight against this virus,” the statement says.

Again, trust based and heavily pushing trust in China despite the fact it's a bad actor that has already lied repeatedly about the outbreak. This isn't proof it's not genetically engineered, this is the science community taking a pro-cooperation and thus inevitably pro-China stance. In the interest in maintaining it's own control of the situation and keeping the public calm science is doing what it feels it "must do". A public reaction to China being at fault, in their eyes, would not help the situation because we're not scientists and politics is just this bad icky force upon science that threatens funding.

Somehow the HECU troopers felt appropriate. I bet there are some viral researchers in Wuhan who are very, very dead right now.

Attached: no_witnesses.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

It will probably become a problem in California because it's a breeding ground for disease. And might spread to some of the surrounding states. Big Cities on the East coast with international Airlines and places by the Northern border are all places where infected Chinese might come in from Canada or Europe. But other than that I don't see it getting very far because of the huge spaces between cities and the fact that every state has a mini-border.

the only one with common sense in this thread

just microwave all your coronas before you open them, and it should kill any virus

>the context is obvious retard
>my video without context or source is evidence of my claims
>y-you're just stupid and cant use your brain
>why would you want to seek out the truth and not just believe what I want you to
this guy lmao

Sounds good. Probably the best thing you can do at the moment

>haha none of your points are valid am rite
>laugh at him guys laugh at him
>videos and pictures aren't evidence something happened except during he holocaust
COPE

Attached: peepee.png (480x254, 112K)

Holy shit I thought I read Immolating.

>more deflections
>more unsubstantiated claims
really not doing a good job of strengthening your case.

Attached: 69262383_1393844917460052_7667763087293808640_n.jpg (862x680, 127K)

Its not the viruse you should be worried about simpleton. Its the panic in the masses it can cause. Runs on grocery stores, banks and fuel can happen. Couple that with potential distribution chains being shut down causes widespread lack of resources within days. If the panic becomes high enough people will get desperate and do stupid shit. Its not the viruse you should be worried about, its the ignorant, lemming masses. That's why early prepreation is good.

I don't need to "strengthen" my case nigger, I am not in court. I am posting videos of a pandemic on Cred Forums. Fuck off with your gay shit back to r*ddit. If you don't believe me just look at any of the social media coming from China and try to find sources from there. But you won't do that because you need information to be spoonfed to you.

Attached: murdererpepe.jpg (960x791, 93K)

The family farm is ready to go we have three houses 4 barns and over 100 acres and 40 head of black angus

>it's not a legal issue therefore I don't need any logos or common sense. just accept unsubstantiated claims as truth
>y-your logic and reasoning is r*ddit gay shit fuck off
>i-it's not my job to legitimize my claims! you just want to be spoonfed!
>just accept anything I say as truth for no reason!

Attached: 132432350038.png (480x360, 197K)

lmfao the 'lemming masses' you are part of.
people panicking and stocking up ARE the lemming masses

>seems
>pretty sure
wtf fuck happened to citations you bitches

You aren't smart, you aren't special. And you are only proving my point by coming back to throw shit at me instead of searching for the origin of these videos yourself.
Dialate Tranny

Attached: 12387954235.png (406x558, 412K)

I'm avoiding having AIDS and living in China. Solved.

Holy shit why aren't you in charge of things?!

>ad hominem
>legitimize my claims for me
Pretty much what I expected
>You aren't smart
>Dialate
Yup

Jokes on you, I haven't been outside in months

Not a damn thing. Every other couple of years we get some kind of weird shit, usually out of Asia, and everyone shits themselves for six months about how the world is going to end, then nothing fucking happens. H1N1, Bird Flu, MERS, Zika, the list goes on and on. Meanwhile, the flu kills its half million a year and we all go about our business because it doesn't have a scary new name.

Next.

nothing I am super safe

Attached: iZF2Pnw-700x700-1-685x430.jpg (685x430, 36K)

Attached: Coronachan.jpg (728x477, 56K)

They just transferred a patient from travis airforce base to my local hospital yesterday. They said he needed emergency medical care and it was the closest hospital. That makes no fucking sense. Dosent the military base have a hospital, which is why they where quarantining people there to begin with?
The government is actively trying to spread the virus in the us.

That's actually in India, not China.

drinking a lot of vodka

>176k people died of flu in 2020
>In less than 2 months
Now imagine if the deadlier corona could infect as many people as the common cold

more like 250k dead

Maintaining a high enough blood alcohol level to kill anything that gets in my system.

We're just going to be down a few million boomers. Hell, that might do the US some good. I'd vote for COVID-19.

Attached: 3o6o1a.jpg (888x499, 116K)

I hope it spreads. We need to lose a few billion people in order to slow down climate change.

Being 22 and in good shape

I been practicing coughing really hard.

I got my bus pass.

corona is as infectious as the flu but with 20 times the death rate.

the reason you have more flu deaths is that flu is more established and has a higher case count

but maybe we'll be lucky and corona will only kill people who are criminally bad at math

bump for interest

FAG

boomers bad amirite guise

you're doing god's work user but the fags that most need to read that aren't going to

i've been sticking dildos up my butt, will that help?

I was going to say it can't hurt but that depends how gentle you are

No, just useless parasites who are taking up space.

boomers bad

Salt and some wedges of lime

I am the only pure human on the planet.

Attached: White Knight.png (812x926, 522K)

Praying that the infection happens faster cause life is shit and I want to die but I'm too pussy to kill myself.

Ayy. I fellow man of exquisite tastes. Modelo is sealed with gold. That's how you know it's a quality beer.

Attached: highresrollsafe.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Canned fruit/veggies/meat for a half a month pre stocked. 10 qts bone broth. Pastas and sauces galore. 5lbs rice, 4 lbs black beans, 2 lbs quinoa. 42 Gallons of water. 2 N95 masks, 1 half face respirator with 3 sets of spare N100 cartridges and a pair of goggles.

99% Alchol solution in my garage to spray down with before throwing my clothes in a bag for washing (the second part will be implemented once I see the first case in Texas outside of quarantine.

Plenty of Ammo for my shotguns and pistols but I’m from Texas so that’s normal.

Been wearing my mask everywhere but at home for a week now. Idgaf if I look dumb I’m playing it safe. I have a new born and my wife doesn’t work so I’m really the only risk.

Attached: 6D96F7CB-BF5A-4DF3-B3C6-2F75845B1E5A.jpg (971x1024, 180K)

ITT: plebs that fall for bullshit doomsday scenario shilling so corporations can sell them bullshit they don't need.

Ozymandas detected you mean

Okay Chang

Attached: DF95CF67-EACE-48FC-8F6B-F68EA646C6B1.jpg (1024x615, 65K)

Imagine giving a fuck if a bunch of gooks die. Kek.

Nothing. I'm pretty sure the 2-3 in my province who had it have since gotten better.

Nobody cares about that part retard, they care about the infection rate and the possibility of it spreading.

>imagine wearing a half face instead of full
does the n100 even filter 200nm> pollutants? if not then you might as well not wear it at all kek

It's Mexican beer, why do people treat it like tequila?

Plebs gon' pleb I guess. Keep living in fear faggot.

Mexican beer is better with lime and salt tho...

Wash your hand frequently and keep your fingers away from your face. That's all anyone has to do.

Nothing. I just hope my roommate and her dumbass kids contract it.

kek

Literally opened the thread to type cut some lime wedges

>the disease might spread in population centers
Look at the big brain on Brett

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Mexican beer is no different than any other beer. Would they all taste better with lime and salt? Damn, humans are so fucking suggestible.

Most pilsners/lagers do taste better with citrus, yes. Not all beers are the same faggot. You obviously don't know wtf you're talking about.

t. nonhuman who has never tasted mexican beer

He prob thinks Budweiser and Pabst are the best beers ever.

Are you saying Corona somehow purposely make their beer to require lime and salt? How would they do that? Is it a secret recipe? Idiot.

I don't drink Corona cause it tastes like shit. You clearly don't know fuck all about beer. Go do your homework faggot.

I like Corona. I never felt it needs salt and lime. You read that somewhere and like an idiot you believe it.

>Doesn't know fuck all about what he's talking about
>I'm the idiot
Cool story broh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JX2VatQp6fc

Burping

By not being old and sick.

>I like Corona
Shit Tier gutter palate detected.

Are you a beer connoisseur? Give me strength.

Corona has a skunky off taste. The only reason it got popular was marketing.

i have bought 3 cases of lysol, ima be fine

says all the dead people

What's really funny is how quickly the topic became Corona beer instead of the 'deadly' Coronavirus. Humans...

Nope. Just an alcoholic that knows his booze.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x192, 196K)

I'm spending as much time as possible in crowded airports, breathing deeply, and touching as many surfaces and people as I can.

>Most pilsners/lagers do taste better with citrus
are you completely retarded or what

Why would I think about it since all you did was make that up?

How does preference equal susceptibility? Not everyone has to like what you like you fucking Commie. Some prefer lime in their beaner beer. Have you ever had beer with chili-lime salt? It's really good too. But that's a preference. I enjoy it. Being susceptible has nothing to do with it you dumb nigger.

>What are you doing to prepare for Corona
nothing-
The corona pandemic is another democrat hoax.
Another far fetched attempt o harm Trump. Pathetic.
San Fran just declared an emergency. They have 0 confirmed cases.
The US has had 0 fatalities and about 60 confirmed cases. There were 60,000 fatalities from ordinary flu in the last 2 years.

Prove me wrong faggot. Pro-tip: you can't.

Fuck you. If people hadn't read somewhere or been told that you should use lime and salt in Mexican beer they wouldn't. It wouldn't even occur to them, you suggestible idiot.

I eat shit so I have a strong immune system

Attached: 021.jpg (520x291, 20K)

bernis supporter?

no way, I like Trump and his thick, meaty logs

I'm sure americans are secretly delighted they can keep playing Vault 101 but.. concerning the virus: The virus is actually a GOOD thing.

Let an italian liver transplanted smoker which is on immunosuppressors tell you that. (It's true, there's not even a point in lying when you're in my situation)

People is going crazy like never before and only because of the medias fearmongering this like it's actually the end of the world. Truth could be the opposite, actually: we got ourselves a virus that basically exterminates >80s (aka boomers) with sniper precision. What's not to love?
... I'm backed up 24/7 by a team of professionals, those who orchestrated my liver transplant when I was 18. I'm now 33 and I lived happily ever since. I also smoke - since I never loved to drink anyway - and I'm not talking about cigarettes. That's not the only thing. I'll not go into details, but in these years I kinda took my youth back, just like the typical Stacy rides the cock carousel until she's ready to settle down. I don't give a fuck about what you think about this, mostly because you workaholic xanax droppers (I've been in the USA twice, because funny spots and concerts) are not relevant in any way, even if you kinda seem to think the world spins around your pathetic fat ass. I'm just telling you this: if there was something to worry about, since I cherish my life above everyone else's, I would be crazy mad as well.
Since I'm not american and not intrested in dwelling in this mindset you seem to find yourselves cozy into, I hate to break it to you lads, but by the end of march it's going to be all over. The only issue my country is currently pressured by is the abundance of old people ( which makes the virus more than welcomed in my eyes ) and corruption. Milan was rightfully bought by chinese rats, it can rot in hell for what I care.
And you'll have to keep up with your boring lives without the impending doom sensation you enjoy so much. Sucks to be you. Pic unr.

Pasta reply from the other Vault 101 larp thread. here's another unrelated pic.

Attached: 651618.jpg (700x446, 53K)

You forgot the pic

yeah mb. Tried to make it quick.

You're retarded AF. I bet you think lime doesn't belong on tacos too huh? Or hot sauce. Kek. Stay made faggot.

A steak and pork taco with lime sounds real fuckin good rn. Get some empenadas on the side and dayum.

Look, if I poured someone a Corona without telling them what it was, and I asked them what they thought, they would say they liked it or didn't like or that it was just ok. What they wouldn't say is it needs some salt and lime. Are you that stupid that you can't understand this?

Again, a preference is a preference. How autistic are you? If I made you a sandwich and you wanted mayo but no mustard would you be brainwashed because I told you a real sandwich needs mustard too? No. But some people like mustard. They enjoy the added flavor. It's no different than adding lime to beer. Go dilate faggot.

Ye. Some carnitas tacos sound good AF rn.

If I die , I die. If I live, I live. Stfu about this shit

This is some bullshit, people will believe anything on twitter.

Eat spicy food

go on the website yourself, all of China is like that, emissions fluctuate throughout the day. This is no different than Fox brainwashing you with their fear mongering bullshit.

Attached: bullshit.png (1198x802, 779K)

>calling chinks gooks
>kek
Jesus Christ. You're either 15 or retarded.

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Not according to this news article, where I poached the pic from:
caixinglobal.com/2017-04-14/raw-sewage-stinks-up-guangdong-waterways-101078605.html

Aw, fuck this already. I'm not saying it's not a preference, what I'm saying is that if Corona was not a Mexican beer, you would not have a natural impulse to use salt and lime. Have you ever had an urge to add anything to any other beer you drink? Once people realize Corona is Mexican, only then do they think about adding lime and salt. It's beer, not tequila. There is no plausible reason to add anything.

Nothing. If it kills me, it kills me. We all have to die some time. Am I scared? Sure. Death sucks, but it comes for us all whether we like it or not.

What would they tell us if this was a pandemic that was going to kill millions?

Garlic, honey

Both Blue Moon and Shocktop suggest adding Orange slice to their beer. Hefeweizen also tastes better with lemon. Quit being a dumb nigger.

Also, red beer, or beer with tomato juice is good too. Beer with hot sauce as well.

Would you have thought to add an orange or lime slice to them on your own? It was suggested to you hence you are suggestible. It would not be a preference had you not read or heard about it.

It's a common thing to add citrus to pilsner type ales. Has been for centuries.

This.
The only reason orange slices are associated with blue moon is because they ask you every time you order it. Its their business model.

It compliments the taste of the beer.

just ordered my hazmat suit w/ a built heater

Attached: training-hazmat-1.jpg (1247x597, 166K)

This is the most fucking boring pandemic ever, like ebola. You just die and that's all.
No zombie apocalypse, nothing
Bullshit.
Fuck chinks

you don't even have a high chance of dying.

nothing. I’m a NEET

Attached: 4DA1557B-ADC8-4E16-8702-A6CC93D0C4F6.jpg (600x600, 39K)

putting fruit in beer is completely pants on head retarded and incredibly homosexual
get the fuck out

cant get ill if you never leave the house

Attached: 688938.jpg (320x350, 20K)

Beer flu will mess you up!

Attached: 9ddd93d01db0b3c9643ac52d54460052.jpg (287x217, 6K)

You dumb fuck. Almost all viruses are sub 300nm you're not protecting yourself against individual virus cytos floating in perfect isolation in the air. How the fuck do you think they get into the air or onto you? Someone coughs or sneezes them onto you. Their vectors are WAY bigger than 300nm.

It's like people and their faggot fruity cocktails. They can't handle alcohol, so they do whatever to mask the taste.

the corona virus pandemic is just another democrat hoax-

"i'm preeeeeety sure you're talking out of your ass"

Mostly killing chinese

Absolutely nothing. The virus death rate is 3% of all of those infected, and only a small percentage of the population becomes infected. Those that die tend to be the elderly or infants or those with compromised respiratory systems. That means even if I catch the virus, I have a 97% rate of recovery. Adding in the other factor of not becoming infected, I'm not that worried.

OLD Chinese people like any flu virus.

add the fact, you live in a developed country-

laughed my ass off!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Why the fuck would someone think eating a vampire rodent would end well is a mystery to me.

Attached: china-bat-eating-soup-01.jpg (2000x1333, 187K)

Cutting limes and prepping ice buckets/ thread

nothing at all. its just the latest scare tactic for reasons only known to the powers that be.

Yeah, it's a global conspiracy. Try growing up.

In Houston when a storm is coming u see some crazy stuff

>What are you doing to prepare for Corona?

Stocking up on standard ammo. Bullets will be currency.

Practising how to live without the various amenities like electricity and water.

Having lots of sex because it will soon be too risky.

That’s just it, people have become spoiled can’t do without anything

What you mean user

Will expect every thing to be done for them

>believing communist propaganda

Its 10 % of all infected. 3% of "closed cases."