Should I bang this lady that is 32 years older than me

Should I bang this lady that is 32 years older than me

Attached: 39BCE9C3-54C2-42FE-9A3D-D2098B9A35BA.jpg (613x960, 67K)

why not?

Yep

Attached: source (7).gif (240x320, 1.24M)

show moar of her

I have a fiance lol and idk for some reason she skeeves me out

Attached: 1A91619D-E2D2-464E-8E9D-4A094D3A51CD.jpg (880x960, 102K)

Yeah, but only if you're ready to have dust all over your cock when you pull out; it'd feel the same as jerking off with sandpaper

> engaged

You're a fucking dipshit, call off the wedding and break up with her if you're already considering being with someone else

Also, post show your fiancée and we'll decide from there

>should i bang
yes you should

Oldfag here. Little advice. Never turn down food or pussy. One day you could be out of both and will regret it.

Wow some sage shit right there

Absolutely

Here

Attached: C36AC2EB-2E31-408E-8E08-68C295FA2A65.jpg (625x520, 56K)

face looks ghastly.

Don't cheat on her OP

> nice teeth
> nice body
> short
> YOUR SOON TO BE WIFE
> unlimited pussy

The other chick looks like a Ghoul from Fallout 3

Hahaha ya I’m leaning towards hell no. Just contemplating it for the milf fantasy type thing. But other than that never had any thoughts about cheating

What a lying sack of shit
>Kys

Do her in the arse.

Huh also dumping the old slut cause fuck her

Attached: 366FFCE1-4130-4050-9AC7-42B73729B0AB.jpg (721x960, 87K)

She wants to have a 3somr but with another dude ...

He's -almost- right.
Never stick your dick in crazy. Never.
Hire a call girl or go to your local asian washy wash instead if you just need a release. Crazy will find you and fuck up your life. Ask me how I know.

> unlimited pussy
you've obviously never been married.

32 is a lot of years ... a 40-something? do her now. great age and they work hard at it. Low 50-something? sure, could still be fun, they work less hard for you, but still like to be fucked by younger men. High 50's and up ... dat pussy isn't so wet anymore post menopause. Bring good lube.

More of her plz

>tfw I've had it so good my whole life in terms of girls
>tfw I secretly wish I had a crazy gf to fuck my life up
I don't know what's wrong with me boys

Yes do it

Any nudes of her?

She’s 56 but she’s rich lol weird her son is 4 years younger than me

I'm 19, so not yet, but I can't wait to be; all I've ever wanted was a family

Attached: 3D8E3301-9A01-48A0-9DFC-FE621AF3E814.jpg (960x720, 102K)

Do you have holes/pussy pic of fiancé and that milf to compare and get better conclusions ?

Show her pussy

This my fiancé

Attached: D38A8673-5BB4-495A-927A-BAAF9F650593.jpg (1041x2048, 166K)

Your fiancé is hot af please post more

And now one of the milf

I'm okay with nonmonogamy, but be honest about it. Don't be a shit and hide it and fuck around, dipshit.
That said, you absolutely should fuck the old slut.

If you have to ask, well, you're gay.

More fiance.

>Reverse image search

Why do niggers' still fall for this fake LARP bullshit when we have the technology to call it out

Retards

yes. why do you ask?

Attached: AA4233A1-4439-4114-9EF5-D2F6CD68A479.jpg (1536x2048, 320K)

Dude just fuck your fiancé

got any of her cunt?

Attached: 812DDE20-FB0E-4FD4-8698-4EA3990114DD.jpg (640x480, 21K)

No it's not faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-100731.png (720x1520, 274K)

damn nice, any cunt pics from front on?

Yeah fiancé all the way. If you wanna cheat sure but cheaters attract a like and your fiancé will do it also eventually

ignore that ... or maybe she wants to scratch the itch/fantasy of banging her son (via substitution) thru you. Sort of the Electra complex, but in reverse. Either way ... tap it. Haver her buy you a [good quality] drink and tap it.

Oh, and delay your wedding until you've thoroughly scratched your own itch. Check all your curiosity boxes ... then wed. That's what I did in my late 20's ... then I got married. Fucked her best friend (friend's idea, sold it hard for weeks, too, saying I needed "one more" good time ... turned into a wild weekend when my girl was out of town on business ... does she know? friend promised it was a secret just between us to share ... but there is a definite air of "don't ask too much about that weekend" from her end, too ... so maybe it was "one more time" "just to be sure" for both of us.

Also checked the 40'-something bj/pussy/anal, 50'-something pussy/anal and pregnant teen boxes (she was 19, dumped by "boyfriend", and new more ways to get fuck than satan himself) in that 6-month span.

Lifetime bucket list almost done. No regrets post wedding.

said the church lady.

Kys

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-101006.png (720x1520, 292K)

Dude her friend has been giving me vibes like that and I think it’s a trap

Just sending what she sent lol

Attached: 5593F9BF-2FC1-433B-B042-E6D4102D1070.jpg (792x1476, 491K)

Lol sure lol. Lol. Lol

>Implying you can

sure. It would probably be a treat for her, everyone would like to fuck someone 32 years younger than them even if they don't want to admit it

I told her I was engaged and she didn’t give a single fuck lol

>she skeeves me out
probably because her uterus and ovaries are dried up and look a rotten apple sitting between two raisins

life ... changes people. what was once regular fucking (multiple times a day on the weekends ... 2 or 3 times during the week depending on schedules) ... in interesting places (her ideas) becomes ...
... "aren't we're to old to do that stuff now" ...
becomes ...
... "no" ... or "i'm kinda tired, let's wait until the weekend" ... menopause (the drop in hormones) causes a loss in libido, too ... men too, when T drops as you get older, but we start from a higher baseline and the drop-off curve is usually more linear

> all I've ever wanted was a family
Get a dog. Seriously, cute dogs are pussy magnets.
Your young - As the saying goes, "gather ye rosebuds" ... do not expect 19-yr old pussy to want to fuck like, or as often, 19-yr old pussy when it's 49. At 19 you need to be out fucking ... a lot ... give yourself 5-6 years, THEN think about family. Meanwhile, get practice with responsibility with your pussy magnet.

More and don’t cheat
Old hags not worth it and pussy is easy.

If your gonna cheat let it be for some shit you wouldn’t get in a million years

Attached: 3E121FDF-20BF-48BB-99B3-54B334D85009.jpg (478x322, 42K)

She is probably a friend or an acquaintance with your fiancé and she is trying to find out if you’re faithful.

Na man I know for sure she isnt

then fuck the milf and keep it a secret

I feel like it will eat at my mental. And the rest of my marriage

Likely a LARP but holy shit are you an idiot either way.

Why? not a karp

ya never know ... was it some "test"? wasn't sure.

One time, she came over to plant some flower set outside the front window of my town house. This was not unusual, she loved doing garden shit, didn't have a yard of her own (apartment dweller), the gf sucked at it, and I hated it. She was often out front or back with the gf teaching her shit, and frequently enough w/o the gf that it wasn't suspect to me. But this time she asked me to put some sunscreen on her back. (she was in an athletic bra and shorts) NP, have done it before; met her the same day I met the gf 2 years previous and sunscreened her many times ... home, hiking, beach, etc. Then she started talking about how warm my hands are and said "I have to tell you something, but it has to be between us". I thought it was going to be some shit about the gf, or an old ex of hers, or some shit ... but she told me how she was curious about things she heard from gf (gf really liked my oral and the associated things I did during) and I how needed "one more fling" and she wanted to "ride that bus" before it was too late. It progressed from there.

It took some hard selling (and embarrassing flashing) ... for weeks ... so by then I knew this wasn't some "test" ... and culminated with her texting saying she was bringing lunch over one Fri, I was working form home.

The image when she knocked is burned into my mind. She had a scoop neck blue blouse, black, knee-length pencil skirt w/zipper. Black shoulder bag, professional looking black pumps ... nothing spiked, high, or flashy, just what an ordinary office chick would wear. I opened the door, she walked in and as she set her bag down on a dr chair (dr was just left of the front door) said this was nice surprise - what's for lunch? She pulled the zipper and slid off her skirt and said "me".

The gf had left Thurs, my will-power dissolved, I said 'you win', she said 'finally' and clapped like a 12-yr old. I'm going to hell, but at least this would be fun.

I will never forget that 5'2" dirty-blonde with 32C tits from Tennessee ... just a hint of TN/southern accent (came out more when she drank). A weekend of debauchery ensued ... plus niceties like a bubble bath, showers together, and my first time fucking on a dining room table.

She NEVER acted inappropriate after the wedding. Came to visit every now and then when we moved several states away ... totally innocent ... not even so much as a 'wink and a nod' ... just better, warmer, ever-so-slightly longer hugs.

Turned out not to be a "test". And she wasn't psycho. She just wanted 'a little something' from me before that marriage line was crossed, I guess. Looking back I think maybe she was insecure and wanted to prove to herself she could claim some else's territory. She was a solid 7+ so getting laid was not the problem - she could score that at any happy hour. Dunno. She did say no one ever really spent enough time 'down there', her exes always moved to fucking faster than she wanted. Why she didn't ask them for more? Dunno. Was that what she wanted? Dunno. But I was and still am damn glad I did it. No regrets.