White race are superior to blacks

White race are superior to blacks.

All in agree?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

linn ahlborg är sjukt snygg naken

she has ZERO ass

typical americans

it goes without saying. only douche bags go around saying it.
You might as well say "humans are superior to dogs". like ya, no shit you fucking idiot.

Only the dumbest whites are the ones who go around shouting "white power". Cause they're the whites that are as dumb as niggers. So they overcompensate. All the rest of white society is so not threatened by blacks that we don't need to talk about how superior we are. We just know it. We can be friends with blacks, and have compassion for them in their shitty circumstances.

More

Hot LOOKING Girl.

Agreed.

Attached: Polish_20200221_094520159.jpg (390x575, 148K)

Agree

Attached: White Man vs Subhumans.webm (426x426, 1.88M)

I like how the ones who shout "Muh white genocide" are the ones who don't reproduce.

"All in agree?"
>Chinaman dying from AIDS and Coronavirus

Niggers gonna nig, and cracker gonna crack.

But if these fucking niggers keep reproducing the way they do, and we keep giving them welfare checks for being useless, I see the white race falling behind unless we do something about it. Proposals?

Niggers lack organization, and they're sometimes on our side (at least in Murrica). I say we keep going as we always have. But if you're a Yuropoor who's been letting in a shit load of sandniggers I suggest you purge them before they purge you.

Good thing for black on black crime, and poorly educated niggers. They can't even speak proper English. It's funny, you only see this stupid shit in Merica. It isn't common in EU where blacks are educated and dress appropriately.

When will blacks stop assuming they are a minority, or blame slavery, or whatever else they want to use as a poor excuse to advance in life.

I mean we're trying to get there. Plus the niggers were already here. It's not like we're letting in sandniggers who're completely opposed to our core values unlike a certain sub-continent.

yes

Attached: 1580401599439.jpg (724x1070, 217K)

Dem titties

Agreed.

Yes indeedily doodily