Give me the truth on the coronavirus, Cred Forums. Is it nothing, is it a real threat, or what?

Give me the truth on the coronavirus, Cred Forums. Is it nothing, is it a real threat, or what?

Attached: d41586-020-00253-8_17608790.jpg (800x800, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O0Wa98LW-ZU
hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-news/editorials/coronavirus-patient-from-santa-clarita-continues-to-clear-misconceptions-about-covid-19-part-13-314467
abcnews.go.com/Health/1300-people-died-flu-year/story?id=67754182
worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
youtu.be/xNq8w08pn9s
wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/Dismantling-the-Virus-Theory.pdf
drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory
blog.nomorefakenews.com/
theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2t6yse3Q4AZ9mTAzjZSHNz1ujX33ZlJCCuoP9cIFh7CwEyvbYvL7OPE5U
foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/24/coronavirus-covid-19-global-pandemic-closed-borders-market-crash/
youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching
trtworld.com/asia/the-global-spread-of-the-coronavirus-where-is-it-33214
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poo poooooo peeeeeepooooo

It's not as bad as the worst rumors but it's definitely worse than the government is letting on.

Attached: hitler voted.jpg (828x1637, 109K)

It's like malaria you could die, but most likely not.

this thing will kill millions of people
is that "real" enough for you?

Economic meh.

Kills the very old, very young, and immune compromised. Mortality pegged at roughly 1-2% of infected. Easily treatable long as your local medical infrastructure isn't shit. Doesn't seem to spread SUPER fast, but is persistent. Lives on surfaces for a week. Lives in water for 2 weeks. Infects quietly with little symptoms for up to 3 weeks. Can reinfect with increased severity.

Was engineered has HIV proteins spliced into it. Economic weapon of some sort. From who? No one knows. Everyone has something to gain/lose.

>millions

Source? Why is this so bad? It's not spreading very fast at all.

It was engineered?

youtu.be/O0Wa98LW-ZU

Attached: lives.jpg (720x720, 62K)

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US2006257852

The original paper got retracted, but before they got gagged a institution on New Delhi posted:

>Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120

They got shit on by other colleges for stating the obvious.

its a threat if you are of chinese nationality.
has anyone who wasn't chinese died of it?
seems like everyone else carries it but only the chinese are susceptible to dying of it

If it's the worst I've heard. Then it's an incurable lifelong disease that can reemerge randomly in a person with deadly consequences. Basically you catch SARS-CoV2 and then develop CORVID-19 like you have HIV and AIDS. And basically result in new leper colonies.

If people completely ignore the risk and let it spread wildly. It's on the verge of every infected being a super-spreader with an R0 of around 6. Dr. John Campbell covers this in a youtube video a few days ago. This would have it double in numbers about every 3 days. So in a month 1 case could become 1024. It's also hard to detect early. A single mental hospital in South Korea had 99 out of 102 people infected because of a funeral.

The deadliness is at least 9 times the flu, but likely 20 to 30 times if you look beyond initial discovery of infection and at week 2 and 3 of treatment.

And the treatment for it is a cocktail of medicine for every major disease. With side effects like blindness. And many get stuck with 30 days on assisted breathing, which results in significant brain damage.

It's a pandemic. I'm expecting to be quarantined within the next two weeks as I live in South Korea.

Why has western media not jumped on this more?

Stay safe, user.

Prediction by a leading Dr is 70 million infected and 1 to 1.4 million dead.

Will become part of the annual flu season.

It came from the Wuhan lab.

Our own government reopened the us biological warfare lab in December.
I wonder why?

Look it up. Everything I've said can be found from credible news sources. I don't feel like posting them myself.

Screenshot this if you want.

Dead: In Italy an Italian man has died. In South Korea a Mongolian man and Koreans. In Japan, Japanese people. In Iran, Iranians. All dead because this virus doesn't give a shit about your passport. It just is getting started.

Mortality rate is tough to measure, China is clearly manipulating the numbers.

There have been some leaks that put the rate closer to what SARS was, which would make sense. Roughly 10-15% depending on available medical care.

Mostly the elderly and young are at the highest risk, though it does appear that you can be re-infected with this virus while recovering which exacerbates the mortality.

The doctor who blew the whistle was 32 and died of the virus... Or at least that's what China says happened to him.

Overall if you are in a nation with good healthcare facilities and you are not already ill, you are probably going to be just fine.

okay but did any of these people have any bit of chinese in them? that's what im wondering about

So, as an American nowhere near the West Coast, I should be alright?

You're thinking this virus specifically targets Chinese people...?

yes, as always.

>It came from the Wuhan lab

This is only an assumption. Far more likely it started just how SARS, Swine Flu and Bird flu started and that's just the confluence of too many humans and animals in a small area and poor sanitation.

kek

Most likely, yes.

If it was as bad as some people on this thread are trying to make it out to be, every government on the planet would have locked down flights to and from china and anywhere in the area completely.

Right now they are taking measures to prevent the spread, but it's nowhere near where it would be if there was a truly significant concern.

since i heard of people who were either chinese or had some chinese descent in their dna dying, yes. maybe as a test to see if they can target specific races of people to die.

Thanks. It's weird here. 80% of the people aren't walking around like normal. 90% of the people are wearing masks. All the masks are sold out. It's not full blown panic buying, but it feels like it could spark any minute. There are infection trackers that show movement of confirmed cases, several very close to where I live. Government alerts constantly being sent to phones.

And that fucking cult has a church 2 blocks away from me.

The Schools are all closed, including private academies. Which is like America closing gas stations.

I've built a small stockpile to try to weather any issue. But I suspect my girlfriend will struggle with the isolation together.

The Italian for sure was pure Italian. And I'm betting the Iranian doctor wasn't Chinese.

"My, my, my, my, my, whoooo "

M- m- m- my corona !
My corona !"

Attached: The Knack.gif (565x318, 123K)

Or so you missed the Chinese woman posting about how they sold or gave away animal test subjects as pets and livestock. And the studies that show it has unusual DNA inserts from HIV.

You're a literally a retard if you can't figure that out yourself.

shit. if you're sure they had no trace of chinese in their dna, then this is worse than i thought.
but isn't the vaccine going to be available in april? that means only a month to go

chinaposter

Everything is fine and under control
I am with my family and they are healthy

Attached: A50DE10E-9901-4E2E-9941-DA1D3EBFB8B0.png (1024x1092, 115K)

And yet tobacco kills millions a year and they could cure that by telling them to quit making cigarettes.

It's not spreading fast if you scale it up to 7 billion people, true.

It is spreading fast given the efforts put into making it not spread.

If we get past the point where it can be contained, and it currently seems like that's what will be happening, it will cause a lot of damage and kill a lot of people

Gonna have to provide a source there homes.

isn't the vaccine going to be ready by april? not that many should die then

Media tells five or six different narratives. Just gauging opinions here.

This user is almost right but even he is injecting the hearsay about the "engineered hiv bioweapon" meme into this. No rumors about that have been confirmed outside of fearmonger posting in Cred Forums
keep your eyes open as to who is pushing this as a crazy pandemic or a manageable virus
here's the facts:
>long asymptomatic yet contagious incubation period
that's concerning because it allows the virus to spread before it can be contained. unlike say ebola, which kills people too fast to spread widely and become a planet killer, cov moves slow, so its scary
>seems to only kill eldery and weak immune systems
typical of the flu, which has killed more people already
>number of infected and dead slowing
this is particularly important because it's also pretty far into the spread and the worries that the incubation period is longer than known and kill rate has sort of "stabalized" as opposed to the fear that we don't know what this virus will do to people as time goes on. Basically the spread is starting to be slowed, and the recovery rate is starting to increase

doctors basically can only give you gatorade and ibuprofen for now because it's literally presenting itself as the flu. now for the scary part
whats not being reported is what this virus does to lungs. there are reports and anecdotes that it causes the avilloli (spelling way off, but basically small cell sacks in your lungs) fill up with puss and this basically makes your lungs useless and you suffocate and die. This is what everyone is waiting to see if it actually happens but no one really seems to be reporting on it.
even the owner of the khts radio station in santa clarita, whos been posting blogs about his infection of cov and stay in the hospital hasn't mentioned anything about it other than saying he has a "tightness in his chest"
hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-news/editorials/coronavirus-patient-from-santa-clarita-continues-to-clear-misconceptions-about-covid-19-part-13-314467

If you live in a developed western nation, you have nothing to fear. DO NOT let the CDC/NIH/"news" orgs fear-monger you into irrationality. China is using this "outbreak" to cull their herd, to kill off the older generations. This is why it's almost exclusively a Chinese problem, while other large, developed nations are seeing no real problem at all with their onesies and twosies of cases.

DO NOT let them fear-monger you.

A manmade virus to end the Hong Kong protests, honestly a brilliant move on their end (china government)

I don't know but I wish it A LOT deadlier. The world needs a good cleansing. European governments could use this to kill a lot of blacks and browns blaming it on the corona virus

most western media outlets are nothing more than propaganda, either for the government or certain groups.

Because all media across the world is controlled. If they wanted you to know, they would tell you. But they don't want you to know. They want you to think it just somehow came from bats or some shit.

If this is true, why was it not released in/near Hong Kong?

flu but more contagious

Because Hong Kong is more important than Wuhan. Thus, you use Wuhan as a sacrificial city, as an example, to the one you want to keep...

That, and it would be too suspicious if it just magically were to start in the middle of a protest area...

Makes sense I guess. If this was intentionally released, you think they have a vaccine in reserve?

But, it's persistent in the environment and super-contagious in large concentrations of people.... Like, for example, a large-scale demonstration crowd.......

So don't you think it's better to go home than to stand in a very large crowd of fellow Hong Kong residents? Don't you think it's time to dismantle the protest crowds and demonstrations and avoid contact with others? You should probably not group together so much, Hong Kong.... You might get Coronavirus.....

Not really necessary with its low mortality rate and almost targeted mortality (elderly/very young/weakened immunity types), etc...

But there's most likely a very effective treatment and vaccine kept in secret for the political class. Probably the reason China has declined aid for the development of such things from everyone who has offered.

you say that but believe me when something really hits the fan, you'll be shaking in your boots just like the rest of us
be careful what you wish for user

>coming to Cred Forums for any kind of facts

This is how Trump got elected.

where am I gonna go? The fucking MSM propaganda?

Attached: xfsbdgnhf.png (798x579, 184K)

It causes a virulent pneumonia that can be fatal if you do not seek medical attention or you live in a country that has 2nd rate hospitals. If you're living in a first world country with quality medical facilities you should be fine. By the way all deaths associated with the current strain of corona virus have been elderly, people with poor immune systems or children with under developed immune systems. As long as you are healthy and have access to a non 3rd world hospital you should have nothing to worry about.

>Easily treatable long as your local medical infrastructure isn't shit.
Amerifat reporting in. We're fucked.

Attached: 3o6o1a.jpg (888x499, 116K)

The government would step in and provide treatment in the event of a pandemic. They're not going to let the insurance companies fuck up that badly.

You honestly think we're going to step in until bodies are burning in the streets, and when we do, we're going to make private insurance companies behave? Wanna buy a bridge?

Sorry, step in before bodies are burning in the streets.

Trump doesn't want it to get out. It's why he keeps downplaying it. Potential pandemics, especially if bio-engineered, can really hurt during elections.

>Wuhan had pneumonia cases in December
>Level 4 Research Lab
>Inserted and modified code
>Chinese stole homework from the Canadians
>Those Canadians got their homework from Egypt
>Tencent Leaks put deathtoll in China at x10 higher
>China has mobile incinerators working on it
>Crematoriums running 24/7 Holocaust style
>Xi hasn't been seen
>It is Fatal if she compromises you
>Round Two is Worse
>The ACE2 infection pathway means that Asians + Men are at higher risk
>Corona can leave you infertile if male
>This is the Prequel to Children of Men
>A death cult from SKorea is trying to spread the plague
>They have 700 members not accounted for
>MSM is Propaganda trying to avoid upsetting the markets
>Panic will kill you
>The hospitals will kill you
>The 200 Meter Ass Plume of infectious gas from the Covid Diarrhea will kill the shitting streets
>Be 30 days ahead on Food and Meds
>Don't be like Milan
>You do not gain immunity once you survive
>Corona will be an Endemic Pandemic
>It was engineered
>Do not believe the propaganda of "It's just a flu bro"
>Do not accept that it will be Billions Dead either
>We are in a state of flux and transition. Keep your head on a swivel. Stay supplied. And just know that someone else will not be calm.
Good luck user.

I don't think even the US gov is that dumb. I have some faith left.

>>long asymptomatic yet contagious incubation period
>that's concerning because it allows the virus to spread before it can be contained. unlike say ebola, which kills people too fast to spread widely and become a planet killer, cov moves slow, so its scary
>>seems to only kill eldery and weak immune systems
>typical of the flu, which has killed more people already
so like, if it became an STD or started spreading among drug populations in the US then

The regular flu kills about 8%
This has been killing about 2%

The media wants you scared. Listen to the news .. "This winter storm has turned deadly." One or two people die because their dumb ass got hit by a tree limb or slid off the road, and it is the lead story on the national news. None of this shit matters except to agitate people.

So far 16,000 people have died from our own domestic flu but no one is talking about that. It's far deadlier than the Coronavirus with a death rate over 6%. This is what you should be discussing.
abcnews.go.com/Health/1300-people-died-flu-year/story?id=67754182

You'd think it would play right into his "build a wall" shtick. He's being handed a genuine reason to keep put foreigners.

Super low threat. New analysis put it at 40k infected but that is good news because you still have 300 deaths but now across 40k infections. So no, super unlikely to die from it. Especially if you don't live in a shit hole. If you live in a shit hole you probably have bigger problems.

The republicans is avoiding it, same way they've done for every illness since Reagan and HIV. "No worse then the flu." And so far, no treatment as the for profit drug companies are avoiding it, not enough profit yet.
If it really does become a pandemic, we're fucked.

If the US Companies were blind sided by it? We're looking at years before they can get something to market.

Its 56, you muppet

There playing around with existing vaccines and anti-virals to see if anything shows promise. But little real research.
The estimate I read was one year if they were to fast track it, like they did ebola.

What does this mean m8

Attached: 82336473_169611111119722_2220180902046461524_n.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

it explains at the bottom but that's kinda tricky to read
basically strains of the virus have HIV in them as well,,,, and for why??

>>Those Canadians got their homework from Egypt

>Egypt

I'm really beginning to understand what complete assholes most people really are. In reality, adults are just very large children with the same susceptibility to anything they perceive as 'scary'. You're embarrassing.

True to an extent. Doctors have been screaming for years about the flu pandemic. Mostly because that 8% includes shit holes. In developed countries it's 2/100,000 (CDC). Plus there is a vaccine, gestation is fairly short, (and not glamorous).
But Corona is potentially far worse. A 2-3 week period when you're contagious before symptoms. Less natural immunity so it spreads further. Stays on surfaces and in the air far longer. No vaccine or anti-viral.

It looks like it spreads about as fast and as badly as a the flu. But a big thing to consider here is that who the virus kills is HEAVILY weighted toward the elderly.

The deathrate of victims from age 10 to 39 is only 0.2%(not 2%, 0.2%). Nobody under 9 has died. The overall deaths has been like 2 or 3%, but that's because the deathrate jumps to like 14% at 80+.

So yeah, there is a CHANCE you'll get it, but not really a chance you'll die from it unless you're elderly.

worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Based

2.500.000 infected in China
275.000 deaths
Source: you wouldn't believe me anyway

Attached: 1579671887632.jpg (1920x1451, 500K)

You're one of those assholes I was referring to.

go back to your CNN safe space then, let daddy Trump tell you everything is going to be alright

I mean, where did you get the figures? I'm willing to entertain the idea, I'm just curious how you came to that conclusion.

Really? Look at HIV, SARS, MERS, and Ebola to see the modern US response. (sorry for the politics, but it really is just the republicans.)
If there's no profit the drug companies don't want it, and if its only hurting the people, why waste the time or money?
The House has passed a bill to get a jump on it, but it's sitting in Mitch's trashcan along with the other 400 he refuses to look at.
The only thing I can say in the US defense, the rest of the world isn't doing any better.

Because we understand how the seasonal flu works and have vaccines for it. Also, those numbers are for the entire flu season. COVID-19 has only been on the radar for like two months.

>On Cred Forums
>Just learning that people are assholes

It's better to make it sound worse than it is, versus downplaying it saying it's no big deal.

Bait... population control theories are one thing but a virus designed for HK exclusively ...come on... you could argue both sides with motive.

There are already confirmed cases of it in Chicago

Its no big deal you all fgts chill the fk its same flu pussy

Last I heard they were released? So...all clear there.

The ultimate Coronavirus and other "deadly-viruses" red pill is, that they don't even exist.

When you are being tested for a so-called "virus", they have created is a set of standards they are looking for that is predetermined. The predetermined test is a false creation because it is made in a petri dish under stress conditions to make a bacterium turn into a phage (nucleic acids and proteins) rather than letting it go to a spore form. This is because organisms in our bodies are pleomorphic. They change form from bacteria, to spores or nucleic acids, to fungus. The false germ theory of disease is set to hide this very vital fact from you. Once they add cortisone and other toxins into the cellular medium, they take this nucleic acid material and grade it based on weight via Western blot (there are other ways of measuring this) creating a band. Those who do the testing know this information only. So if they find a percentage of similar nucleic acids and proteins matched on their predetermined test (matching the band and the criteria which is subjective, for example, do you have a fever, chills, cough, etc) then they will tell you that you carry a virus. Really it is one big magic trick.

In this video, I explain this to you in greater detail and show you how the whole show is being orchestrated for you to fall for. Be smarter than their tomfoolery. Overcome, arise!

youtu.be/xNq8w08pn9s

Trump isn’t in control of the media, brainlet.

Would love to know your source also. I know we can't trust what China says. They've been caught out lying on Corona once already, and have lied about previous illnesses.
So I'm ready to hear what you have to say, as long as it's not a radio ratings ass spouting random shit to get listeners.

ITS IN NYC GUYS I AM AT THE SOURCE. work in the triage and weve just hit full capacity unusual many new patients flocked in last 2 days some transfered to ICU

post badge

People are already causing problems buying up the stock of face masks with just a LITTLE panic. The opposite to what you said is true. Make sure people aren't worried it's the end of the world, because it isn't, and then focus on only the facts of what to watch out for from there.

You fool, you absolute monkey.
While you're dying in your hole I'll be in my house, healthy, because I took it seriously.

Are you kidding? Fox and Sinclair are all but his Ministries of Propaganda. And he has the other major networks cowering. Sure, they occasionally put up some minor resistance, but they really tread lightly around him. The MSM is in his pocket.

You know the fucking rules.. Tits or gtfo

Yes, non Chinese have died form the virus. It appears to have a 20% death rate

Its 150 million infected
18 million death

China lies dont trust their number watch what they do. Heatmaps huge burning of organic stuff around all major cities. Xi dead by now cause since outbreak not seen. Soldiers killing infected and burn instantly kids dying and people die in the streets and bsl4 lab leaked this shit to distract from hk protests which they had lost control of.

Dont trust ccp lying commies trust my sauce

I'm coofing!

Attached: der coofer.jpg (826x1140, 219K)

fascinating reaction, ok, I get you! Here is some of my more evidence:

wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/Dismantling-the-Virus-Theory.pdf

drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

blog.nomorefakenews.com/

theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2t6yse3Q4AZ9mTAzjZSHNz1ujX33ZlJCCuoP9cIFh7CwEyvbYvL7OPE5U

Fearmongering.

Reinfect how? No antibodies made? Does it quickly mutate?

It's fucking terrifying. Any attempt to convey just how terrifying is going to get brushed off as propaganda or panic.

China has been lying about coronachan from day one.

China collapsed already all men dead only women and girls alive. I will get the girls you can have the women. Lets give em our white seed

I know three assholes who have stopped going to Chinese restaurants, as if the virus is dormant in anyone who is Chinese. I've always known humans to be suggestible and gullible idiots, but this is borderline crazy. Grow up, children.

First case in my country Today,, twenty miles from my house.
A yea !!!

> First case in my country Today,, twenty miles from my house.

first *identified* case...

brazil?

Im fucking tired of people hating on corona virus...

If you're opinion is that no virus will ever be a significant threat ever then I'm sure you think viruses are all no worse than the cold

Get a life

Attached: jlkl.png (402x314, 133K)

True...
Greece

OK, listen up...

Just imagine for a moment, you go to the stores to find the shelves all empty...

Don't worry, you'll find whatever you need at Amazon, for 2-3 times the normal price + shipping.

Venezuela knows all about it...

ChinaMarts & CostCo(s) will be hit hard as supply chains halt.

Is martial law coming?

foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/24/coronavirus-covid-19-global-pandemic-closed-borders-market-crash/

Honestly and nothing else i want to believe. Give me free chinkpussy gimme gimme gimme

Dunno but will i go out with my strapped ar-15 and invade others homes with food and hot girls? Sure

Are humans hardwired to lie and exaggerate? It would appear so.

spreads fast
mutates fast so can reinfect
causes viral pneumonia which can be deadly
is hard/impossible to contain
probably engineered as a bio weapon
makes men sterile and women miscarry

Fuck off

Attached: 658CC996-E01C-4341-9A20-2B470641D348.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

Population pruning

too many canoli virus threads
doin me a big scare
knock it off guys

To save billions

Uh-oh, looks like I hit a nerve. People say they want the truth, but they really don't. We're such a primitive, pathetic species.

This is the anti-boomer virus we've been waiting for. It's going to kill off the old people who are largely Trump voters. Apparently it affects men worst of all.

Coronavirus is truly going to Make America Great Again!

Attached: coronavirus death rate.jpg (706x592, 104K)

>mortality rate of at least 9 times the flu, but likely 20-30
this doesn't even make sense. the annual flu mortality rate is 4.2% so you're saying, even though we have statistical proof that of nearly 80k cases of Corona, only 2% die, you think the real mortality rate is 45% (9x) and possibly even as high as 84% (20x) or 126% (30x)?????

are you actually fucking retarded, did you even Google the flu mortality rate before you pulled this shit out of your ass?

how old do you think a boomer is, retard

You give people the sniffles?

That's really cute desu

Attached: 00000p00ppp.jpg (596x576, 49K)

>410 billion dead chinks
>World population 7.7 billion

We need it to spread to India too

Boomers were born in the late forties and early fifties, retard, how old do YOU think they are?

Everyone in this thread is wrong. You can't even get the numbers of confirmed deaths right. You don't understand virology and you don't understand geopolitics. Just ride it out, if you don't have prior lung problems or are old, you'll be ok if you get it. You could get pneumonia and die though, so don't ignore it.

about 20~ identified cases in Poland as of today

Damn it, no, East Europe is the last hope of the white race. Shut that shit down.

inform yourself here:
youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching

It's a bad chest cold. If you're really young, really old, or have AIDS or something, it could kill you, just like any flu. If you're a healthy adult and you can afford to see a doctor, you'll be fine.

I don't have much hope, health care in this country is shitty as is, there where cases of people waiting in IR for hours with broken bones or deep cuts that where life threatening, some of them even died waiting to get help. So when shit hits the fan health care infrastructure will collapse of this I have no doubt.

Virus-laden gaseous plumes from infected individuals can infect upwards of 200 meters is by far the best thing ive ever heard, let it take me bois

Source on that?

the earth needed a cull anyway.
The virus will kill off the weak and the old.

Good guy China, making a disease to kill off the boomer generation, so we avoid an economic collapse. Hold of a revolution for another generation, where the youth are saddled with a burdening aged population paying into their pension.

jews

Fucking hell Italians. All you had to do was wash your hands and be a little more hygienic than the Chinese.

They had to go and do worse, and spread it to everywhere else.

10%.

trtworld.com/asia/the-global-spread-of-the-coronavirus-where-is-it-33214

So whats the best conspiracy of virus origin?

It escaped the bsl4 lab to kill hongkong protesters?

Democratic party released corona to win the election?

America/Israel to attack China and Iran?

Russia falseflag?

NWO Bill gates plus china gov collab to solve overpopulation climate change?

Religious sect from SK released it?

China infected itself to destroy america?

Sure, if your version of great again is having 3rd world invaders everywhere selling drugs & raping kids...

Why the fuck are you posting news from nearly 4 weeks ago?

Literally every new country like Austria, Brazil reporting cases are from people visiting Northern Italy.

>NWO Bill gates plus china gov collab to solve overpopulation climate change?

/thread

As it is right now, it's not that bad. But if you know anything about the Corona family it's that it changes very rapidly. That's why you need a new flu vaccine every year, because in the time span of 1 year, the flu virus changes so much that the previous year's vaccine is no longer useful. That means that even if the corona virus seems to be fairly ok-ish right now, it can develop a far deadlier strain in an instant and given how contagious it is, we can have a calamity on our hands over night. That's why it is good to try and contain it as much as possible until we come up with a means to fight it.

We need Jesus!!

Sounds great. Better than boomer owned pharma corporations and catholic priests.

Immigrants commit crimes at a lesser rate than native born people, by the way.

I heard it started in Italy when a chink ate a bug. That's how they make virus break outs you get a gook to eat something gross and boom viruses

SO basically all of your pet cats have coronavirus. It lays dormant and largely asymptomatic until moments of immune depression, where their eyes start to bleed and what not. You ever see the blood coming out of the cat eyes? That's coronavirus that they got from the vaccines and lives in their body forever. FIP is caused by CoV. CoV is an animal virus, and this new one is some kind of modified CoV that can replicate in human cells apparently.

you are too fat for that, let's be real

fpbp

I wonder if the production of tin foil could be compromised in the long run which would be terrible for a lot of people in this thread.

common cold 1.4% infected died
CV19 2.3% infected died
Flu 3.5% infected died

You tell me ? Old ,sick and already fuck up people die ...

You’re trolling right? You have to be trolling. There’s no way you’re serious.
Fox is the only major news organization in the world that Trump has any sort of control over. The entire bipartisan establishment is against him in spirit, just it’s an election year so the GOP is going to support their best chance of staying in office. Do you realize how massive the story would be if trump was suppressing the media around the nature and scope of the Coronavirus outbreak? It would be a massive story and exactly what the dems would want to kill his chances of winning in 2020. Take off your tinfoil hat mate.

Feel the Bern!