Why stoner culture and anything around weed is so fucking annoying...

Why stoner culture and anything around weed is so fucking annoying? Imagine there is adult people who thinks they are cool because they can dab 1g and smoke every day. You are not in highschool anymore retards.

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

What’s wrong with smackin a fat dabber after a 10 hr workday? Doesn’t seem like anymore of a crutch than a brewski

>Imagine being this annoyed over something that doesn't effect you in the slightest
Yep, looks like it's sucicde for OP

Oh the irony.

Because weed is for fucking degenerates
>Imagine there are adult people who care what loser potheads do
Why does it bother you what mouth breathing hippys do?

Attached: 1578404467107.webm (268x478, 633K)

It is annoying. Weed is addictive and makes you lethargic and stupid as hell.
CBD is the way to go

Attached: 1611010_868930749891384_8102853494378160437_n.jpg (531x471, 53K)

Attached: 1582711769972.gif (150x148, 930K)

This. I agree with OP kinda. I hate the retards that wanna smoke a whole gram of dabs in one go. But at the same time I smoke daily after work. Not a fan of drinking. But I'll smoke a joint after a long work day. It just relaxes me but then I have a cousin much like OP described that thinks hes cool cause he smokes. It's like he uses it to make himself interesting but he just looks like a retard

ffs ANYBODY that forces their hobbies or whatever shit they do in their free time is annoying as fuck.
car fags
sports fags
politics fags
and yes stoners too, there are plenty of people that would never guess im a massive stoner because i never fucking tell them because why would I.

Idk man most people are just getting high I only know a few people like what you describe and I don't hang with fags like that

i haven't been high for 32 years, sort of want to start getting high again. have to wait until I retire.

I grew out of weed, I thought it was cool when I was 14. Anybody who is over 20 that still smokes everyday is a man child

I've been high for 32 years, sort of want to give up. Have to wait until I'm dead.

Just Friday and Saturday evening for the win. Nothing more I like than a J and a neat bourbon at weekend.

It's still relatively new and novel, give it time you angry twat, it'll soon be over, jeez

Bro , not everyone who smokes weed is a degenerate. My wife and I blaze everyday and where both Mechanical engineers. Juts like anything timing and responsibility is what matters. Dont get butt hurt because u take 2 tokes and green out therefore everyone who can handle their shit is a retard.

This is amusing because you are confused.
That stereotype is inaccurate fyi

Sounds like someone needs to get laid

Your argument was invalid the seconed you attacked one vice without mentioning or considering the equal douchebaggyness of others, like buying 2 dollar cigarillo packs or chugging a keg upside down at a party.

FUCK

I smoke weed pretty regularly like once a day but whenever I smoke with stoners I find that they just smoke constantly. I just like to get high but I can't be friends with actual stoners because they smoke compulsively and seem not to gain very much pleasure out of it. If I try to keep up I just turn in to a zombie incapable of intelligent thought, which is fun for them but for me it just feels like I'm abusing it.

>Bro
>Wife
>College Degree

Oops, guess we triggered the larping degenerate stoner

Attached: 1580128096838.jpg (460x849, 157K)

>stoner
>culture

I don't mind people who smoke weed. tho I do mind the faggots who talk about it 24/7 like its there lord and savoir.

weed has nothing to do with high school around here, but yeah definitely.
at least here it's so expensive ($400/ounce for weed) that poor people are forced to make a hard choice between $15-20 a night to get drunk, $10-15/day to smoke cigarettes or $15 a night to get stoned. keeps the cringy "dewd weeeeeed lmao" stoner culture to a minimum.

>i did "thing" as a teenager
>therefore it's a thing for teenagers
>anyone who still does it is a teenager, despite me having done it myself when i was way too young

Attached: 1564313813158.png (608x540, 331K)

>You are not in highschool anymore retards

yeah but when I was in high school I was a loser. making up for lost experiences. BLAEZ ET FAGGITS

had no idea there was an extended version of this meme. gonna need to find the blank. also I'd take busty homegirl over that THOT anyday

big agree. i used to smoke about an ounce every 2-3 weeks, nobody but my room mate and my spirit dragon knew for sure. had my fun with it and got burnt out. don't smoke anymore and i don't have any problem with people who do. but those people who make it the flagship characteristic of their personality and post photos of them dabbing on social media and repost giveaways from shit like ganjagirls get to be annoying real fucking quick.

I agree. I smoke almost every day, but I do it in private. Nobody really even knows I like to puff and I like to keep it that way. I fucking hate stoner weedbruh faggots with a passion. Just smoke and stfu about it.

What the fuck is up with every engineer mentioning their job as leverage every chance they get?

I concur. "420, buddy..." Idiots.

But it does affect him. Perhaps lots. Op makes a pretty good point.

Thank you. Add to your list children fags. Children this, children that. Holy fuck, I want to die.

Nah, we just can handle having responsibility and still partaking. You just lack even one shred of self control faggot.

Ha ha clever. I see what you did there

they are not engineers, they just want to give more weight to any argument.

Fuck off, engineers are mostly bone heads. I have an engineering degree. I know. Dumb cunt.

Ok Sheldon.

Drugs and alcohol are for weak losers

Like someone said, any culture that’s obsessive over their hobby is annoying

Weed culture is as pervasive and annoying as it is because weed used to be such a taboo subject and now it’s gaining efforts to be legalized and is just being seen as a more positive thing by the public. There was an overwhelmingly negative opinion towards it and now it’s mostly
Positive. Once it becomes legal and everyone and their uncle is smoking joints nobody will act all obnoxious about it. Stoner culture is annoying as fuck though, I agree there.

Or coffee. Jeez, coffee people.

REMINDER

If you have any sort of problem with weed, you are the problem. Not the drug. The only common denominator is you. People all over the world from all walks of life used for thousands of years. Go get help and stop pushing your opinions onto other responsible people. You are a cancer.

Attached: 1548787051347.jpg (720x679, 72K)

Or vegans. Damn vegans.

This x infinity and beyond

You clearly don't know English

And yet you think it's cool to snort cum from your dad's cock.

To be fair, there is a world of difference between quality in coffee. But coffee snobs are fucking insufferable. An ex coworker flipped shit whenever I brewed at work because she buys "better beans from better people" at a local roaster. Shut the hell up, let me enjoy my bag of light roast from Peet's, and shove your better beans right up your crapper.

hoes mad

Don’t forget about the fucks that brag about how little sleep they get and how coffee is like magic for them

I do what I want when I want, and what I do is none of anybodys business. That said, I only smoke a few times a week, at night, at home, and nobody would ever know by talking to me and I don't wear my shit on my sleeve. I have some buds left from a quarter I opened on New Years Eve.

You had to get a job that drug tests and now you're just entrenched in your mindset.

Or this shit right here

Attached: 8398613a25c8ac6fda5eea97fdcb215f.jpg (700x700, 138K)

Dude, you really need to smoke a bowl & chill the fuck out.

I hate potheads. They stink and they do bother you.

If some bum is bugging you for money, you can bet your ass they smoke weed. It's a "social" drug.. it seems to make people more likely to bother other people in public.

I kinda feel that. I smoke a shit ton of weed everyday, but white boy reggae, and Birkenstock’s, and hacky sacks and Rasta shit is fucking stupid. You can smoke bud without being a billboard for it and listening to shitty music.

i've never understood weed as a social drug. when i smoked i always preferred it as a way to unwind before i slept or for chilling with new music. whenever i was kickin it with friends too after a few puffs most people would just kinda sit around and not really do anything. much rather have a few beers and play some poker or just shoot the shit about life.

It's because they're basing their whole personality on a single trait of theirs, anyone who makes a single thing their personality is annoying. It can be weed, sexuality, gender, their profession, anything. It makes them look dumb and shallow, it has nothing to do with the actual trait really.

This. The best argument against weed is the people who smoke it.

>yfw

Attached: 30167f6accdb7c990c212bcf2a7f609f.jpg (1515x1600, 319K)

The absolute state of the US of A

>that b cup
>busty

Kek user get out more

b stands for busty, retard

Kekekekek