Post people who would literally run the USA into the ground in a year if they had their way

Post people who would literally run the USA into the ground in a year if they had their way.

Attached: r.jpg (1180x842, 106K)

Attached: 1581238002605.jpg (387x517, 51K)

OP your paycheck from the Koch Brothers just came in shill

Attached: Demented Donald.jpg (250x166, 8K)

Yes. A man of morals and zero corruption would spell doom.

Black is not white and up is not down, people.

>just open the borders to tens of millions of central and south americans bro

you

they're smarter than you are, cletus

>Have a President that has literally brought your country into a nosedive.
>But Bernie man bad
>No reasons other than fake budgets, fake border policy, and seething about trannies.

Attached: image.jpg (933x701, 317K)

>>Have a President that has literally brought your country into a nosedive.
The only people who think our country is in a nosedive are those that have bought into the "free gibs" all the Dems are promising them and the minimum wage slaves who refuse to better themselves. Other than that there are a bunch of foreigners that hate the fact that Trump wont suck their ass and give them whatever they want like they are used too.
I, like most other responsible Americans are doing just fine better than I was 4 or 5 years ago.

Bernie is being attacked for opposing immigration in the past. He's not going to build a wall but he's not gonna open the gates fully either

If Congress let them.

>I have money so I don’t need to worry about the state of America, it’s citizens, the health of its checks and balances, or its international standing.

You’re a perfect Republican.

>nosedive
>stock market on the up (coronavirus is fucking with that though)
>isis has just somehow disappeared, baghdadi dead
>better headway with North Korea than Obama

I don't suck Trump's dick, but the US is absolutely not in a nosedive you fucking buffoon

Bullshit. His entire constituency is the open borders left. Bernie would not dare be put in a position where he would be accused of separating children from their "parents" or detaining migrants. He has even illegal immigrants who pay no taxes his "free" healthcare. You think the flow of immigrants is going to continue to slow down when everything is "free" here?

None of what you stated directly affects you at all. White knighting for the citizens is a bunch of cringeworthy shit. How much of your paycheck or time is donated to help all these people your all of the sudden so concerned with?
Our international standing doesnt mean shit either. Ive actually lived in a few countries outside of the US and no matter what we do or have done in the past their thinking we are nothing but a bunch of spoiled.over priveleged assholes will never and has never changed blame that on past administrations also.
Worry about yourself a little more and dont try to come across as some savior of the people when you frequent Cred Forums (Cred Forums no less) one of the most racist antisocial sites on the net.
And for your information (not that it matters) I voted Democrat last election but have since changed my mind and quit to go Independent because of the thinskinned pussys that exist in the present state of the Democrat party.

A President shouldn't have this much power, tbh.

>Actually thinking Trump moved the needle on NK
>ISIS has killed US troops after Baghdadi died and will almost certainly re-emerge but ok..

You do realize stock market is always supposed to be “on the up” you mongoloid, anything else would be a crisis. Despite that trump continues to increase the deficit, just under the same rate as Obama BUT it was all in the service of tax cuts for the rich, rather than expanding Medicare for millions (rest of Obamacare sucked I admit)

We’re you as nice to Obama about the killing of Osama, the end of the Great Recession under during his term and the same trend of growth as what trump was sworn in under, or his end of the embargo with Cuba? I doubt it, dicksucker.

Stock market ≠ economy
ISIS still active
Korea still making nukes

I'm voting for Bernie, especially after last nights debate when he mentioned the US involvement in overthrowing governments all over.

No other candidate would even dare think that let alone say it out loud for people to hear.

Attached: uhii9cjza5e41.png (999x768, 700K)

Holy shit LOL, good domestic policy is “whiteknighting” your citizens. You’re fucked in the head no doubt. Also...

>Worry about yourself more
>I changed political parties because of SJW’s

I hope you’re a disingenuous rich asshole making bank off Trump, otherwise you are one of the dumbest people on this site.

Attached: 684EC0DF-4D83-4055-A7AA-5CE37DC650E8.jpg (720x696, 146K)

Attached: 6C855B81-5709-436C-A010-ADADC0E99EE7.jpg (700x700, 87K)

>Everyone who doesnt agree with my thinking is the dumbest person on the site.

Take some time off from politics and go cure your TDS you pussy.Dont you have a soup kitchen to serve meals at? You have no life experience outside of the little bubble you created for yourself on the internet and your posts make that pretty evident. Good luck on your crusade to save the world you should start by killing yourself you hypocritical dweeb. You dont even realize where youre posting all this sanctimonious bullshit right now.

Obama already did.

Who wouldn't?
It's beyond repair

This. Ethics will not kill the country. A lack of them has been trying for 40 years though.

Wow, big man here saying we should all just care about ourselves. Holy fuck, were you spoiled by your mommy and daddy?

Listen here you braindead moron, we all have a decision to make this year. These choices are not equal, and I’m posting about what I think is the better choice. Your diatribe just comes off as another manic 4channer with no argument.

All this seething and desperately popping off about my supposed hypocrisy. Look in the mirror nigga, we’re the same asshole, except my support for Bernie doesn’t invoke other people, just his policies.

Yawn.

Cry all you want, Bernie is still going to lose

Attached: 1573520730429.jpg (550x547, 46K)

Pretty much any currently democrat presidential candidate. It could argued if some need more than a year, but all would ultimately.

>pic not related

give it up, you are not going to help bernis with these shit threads,

TRUMP SUPPORTERS VOTE BERNIS IN YOUR STATE PRIMARY

>I ain't paying for no black welfare
>I ain't gonna care about your family
>I ain't gonna care about anyone but myself
>Dag nabit why is my country so fucked up
>Must be them dang immigrants

Attached: multicultural_kek.jpg (1698x1131, 522K)

Attached: image.jpg (684x960, 207K)

Attached: 1577034431289.png (340x374, 157K)

>This is what rich people actually believe.

i'm in his constituency and i'm not open borders left. i'm voting bernie just to troll your ass though.

Top kek.

Attached: 1582641443260.jpg (617x500, 96K)