How old is too old to go to a club? i'm 24 and wanted to go out to some this weekend, but idk if I missed my chance...

how old is too old to go to a club? i'm 24 and wanted to go out to some this weekend, but idk if I missed my chance. would there be others around my age?

Attached: ltu8h9v0guq21.jpg (749x1000, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 33 and I still go. stop asking for approval and just do what you want, faggot

no 24 is not too old lol

yeah but there's no way you find people around your age there. why would you even be at a club then? i just want to get an idea of the age ranges

why do they need to be your age?

Attached: 1556837291233.png (135x155, 7K)

>24
>"""""""""""""""""Too old""""""""""""""""" for a club
user, are you posting this just to make me feel old? You're fucking young and apparently stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1513130736748.png (1428x990, 812K)

theres people over 30 for sure at clubs. It all depends where you going lmao, ive seen people that looked way over 40

You don't even know the age ranges of who goes clubbing. Why are you assuming people in their 30s don't go?

I'd say 21-30 is generally the range I've seen. Adults tend to avoid the places with baby 18 year olds, maybe that's why you have the impression that you're already too old at 24 lmao

>24 too old for club
What country are you in and why are you going to teeny clubs? People going clubbing until they can't, stop being a fucking faggot

so i can meet people around my age, pretty simple stuff.

ive had friends saying things like "you can go to a bar, but clubbing stops at 24". so i wanted a bigger consensus. i'm in ny if this means anything

Clubbing is a 20something thing.
You're not talking about some sort of all ages club thats like 16+ are you?

dumb and beta friends lmao what the fuck

no, it's no good diddling kids etcetc. normal clubs

You sound like a massive pussy OP. Either go or don't. Nobody gives a fuck either way.

I'm saying why do the people you meet need to be around your age? can't hang out with older or younger people? fuck you

no grandpa, go play bingo

You decrepit geriatric go suck on some vicodin

Fool you aren't too old. I went clubbing up till I was 32. You can go. Just don't be that balding pasty guy in the corner lol. That shit is pathetic.

you are literally never too old for the strip club, bro

That is actually a little sad.

pretty much this, different clubs for different age groups
and if it ain't the club, it'll be a bar

When you have kids. Until then, party on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

When you feel too good old

Lolz. My wife and I are early 40s. Been going to stuff since 1990's. Seen deadmau5, infected mushroom, etc.. recently as it is. Who cares about age?

the older you get (to a point), the more female attention you get

no 18 year old has the confidence to hit on all the girls, and they've still barely got their pubes

once you're 24 you get more attention, the 18 year old girls like the maturity and you're bigger and stronger than the younger guys

honestly it's cool catching older cpls like you at shows, good for you two.

I gotta tell you.the crowds at EDM are way different from regular concerts. It's almost like deadheads. We recently went to echostage in d.c. and it was amazing

went to echostage once, was definitely overdressed for the occasion LOL

Saturday night is usually kiddies night so don't go to a popular club on Saturday and expect to find people much older than 18.
Just Google clubbing events in your area and see what you can find.
There is definitely a rich clubbing scene for up to 30+ years old so you are definitely not too old.