Have you ever been confined in a mental institution? If you have...

Have you ever been confined in a mental institution? If you have, is it true that it is a good place to hook up with girls? I heard that crazy girls are sluts, and I'm thinking about pretending to be suicidal to get into one of these places and fuck many unstable hot chicks.

Attached: DBC-black_1400.png (1400x1400, 356K)

Dunno, but it reminds me of a good German movie Barefoot

Attached: 1582747213315.jpg (630x1200, 66K)

Is it good?

user your autism is off the charts today

Attached: 8a1d42fc-d944-4fa7-887d-3ff24b9826d5.png (433x402, 236K)

Now drug rehab centers on the other hand....

No

Thanks uwu do you think I have a chance to get inside one of these institutions because of my autism?
Oh

I have a friend who works in the women psychiatric hospital like a male nurse and he says that all the patients are hitting on him, so yeah this might be true

They prevent fraternizing and have no privacy whatsoever.

Drug addicts all have AIDS

If you fake being sucidale you will most likley be put on suicide watch if you are comited.

I did hook up with a chick in there once. So maybe. She asked me I didn't have to say anything to her so this theory may have some traction.

I mean just go into a hospital and say you are feeling suicidal, get VOLUNTARY confinement means you can gtfo when you want. Say byebye to your 2A rights though.

Idk shit but I get the feelign they wont even let you pee alone so idk how youd get time to snatch some qt.

Yeah, it depends on the illness, but some of them are lonely and others just want to fuck you to get your attention.
I don't care about the lack of privacy, in fact, it sounds thrilling

How do you meet girls with mental health issues without being confined in an institution? Therapists attend you alone, and you never meet other patients, and in the outside world everyone hides their issues

go to your local crackhouse lmao

Hahaha if youre decent looking and looking for something to regret, yes

>>implying crackheads will let you in their house

go to college

Why would I regret it? Many girls with mental illnesses feel lonely and just want someone to be with them, but are good people. They just are thirsty because their illnesses makes it hard for them to hook up with boys

I can assure you, all girls in my college are normies
Don't know if it'll be that easy

I got my dick sucked in a psych ward lmao

Shit was cash, brah

Anons how hard would it be to escape one of these places once you're in?

Story?
Probably not difficult. These places are not like they're portrayed in the movies. They'll only keep you confined against your will if they are pretty confident you'll kill yourself or someone else otherwise.

user question, whats your age and race

Depends on which place. The bad ones have no doors or curtains on showers and toilets.

Group therapy

22, white european
I looked for group therapy around, but there doesn't seem to be any therapist around that does it that doesn't treatmthings like anorexia or stuff like that

Forget sex, are this places good for finding love? I want a gf so bad

No they just put you on like 4 hardcore Jew mindcontrol drugs.

I'm honestly shocked they didn't put me in the psych ward when I tried to kms. They did my psych eval in the emergency department and cancelled my 72 hour hold right after it.

user if you are serious about this then use your beautiful white brain to think about it. What are the places mentally ill women tend to gather around. AA, autism youth groups, domestic violent support groups, rehab, etc etc

Then use that white intelligence of yours to adapt and devise a plan to sack that mentally ill bitch and make her yours. Lie and relate to her bullshit, etc etc

They bite your dick off...
Doggs know...

I've been to the psych ward 7 fucking times AMA

Having a mental illness doesn't mean that they aren't capable of telling that biting a dick off is not ok

Attached: 9ZGukLA.jpg (2680x3573, 502K)

Did you ever get laid? How did you get in there so many times? Was it a good place to be or was it bad?

Are you ok?

I was in an inpatient rehab/psych ward years ago and it was super easy to talk most of the junkie skanks into a quick fuck or a blowjob for a couple cigs. Just don't fuck the crazies.

Serious question - where can I get a hat like this?

Have you ever lost your only son?

But if you could get the cigs, why couldn't they? Why did they need to have sex with you?

>Did you ever get laid?
I kissed a couple girls but nothing more serious than that

>How did you get in there so many times?
the first time it was because of a psychotic episode, one time i hit my mom and she called the cops, one time was because i had akathisia, two times were for extreme paranoia/anxiety

>Was it a good place to be or was it bad?
ehhhh it's better than jail/prison by far but still pretty bad. the food sucks, you have to deal with asshole patients, the group therapy isn't helpful, you can possibly have a roommate and if he/she snores, you're fucked

No. Why?

I think you have.

That sucks. A mental health hospital should be a comfortable place to stay. I'm sorry it was a bad experience for you, user.
Is that a reference to something I don't understand?

Are you a murderer?

I imagine it might be difficult to get condoms in a mental institution. I wouldn't go around fucking girls in there if I were you, unless you have a breeding fetish

>A mental health hospital should be a comfortable place to stay
Comfortable at the very least. Supportive at best.

I was about 6 Times in an Psychiatric institution. The Bitches there are complete nuts. Once talked to one and she said shes in the institution because she got raped. 2 days later she was holding hands with some crazy chewbaka dude how talks to himself. i think she made the wrong dude horny for nothing. Another time there was a 9/10 super hot sexy lady. grrrr man she was hot. Weared pink stuff all the time and was very arrogant. She seemed disgusted from my apearence. Never talked to her more than necesary. Then was once a real weird one. She was there because she had a mental breakdown. She has bought more stuff (clothes, shoes and shiny stuff) than she could afford and got kicked out of her apartment because she couldnt aford paying rent. Here in Germany you get kicked out of your apartment after 3 Months. However. If you talked to her she seemed really annoyed of you unless you make jokes. She laught at every dumb joke. If you don't understand what she said and ask her to repeat then she got really agressive and started to almost scream. Every minor inconvenient made her lose her mind. The bitch had an temperament of an uranghutan on Meth.

Yeah, that's what I meant.
That makes sense, I would wouldn't expect the people inside a psychiatric institution to be regular people in control of their emotions.

Obviously talking about Jesus

It's not obvious at all.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, blah blah blah

I'd like to find a girl with social anxiety or AvPD. I'd talk to her everyday and convince her to give her virginity to me. But these girls barely get out of home, and that's why it's almost impossible to meet one in real life.

a picture you can smell

It's a dog's mouth, but it looks like a pussy with teeth

yes
it smells like dog breath

What is it about?

Do your homework about which are coed and which ones are comfy. Then if you have insurance check yourself in if not you're going to have to be dramatic and wait for the cops. It's super easy in Florida but idk about other places. I would suggest one that is part of a real hospital like a ward on the hospital if you're a non smoker. If you're a smoker go to a middle line standalone center or a low line one on the rich side of town. When I was 18 I got my dick sucked by three different girls/women in the same place. I fucked one in my 20s at another hospital and got my dick sucked later a few times and also licked pussy if a cute 20 something girl with psychosis. First day I gave her a book about the occult and she would flash/ moon me. I got alot if attention at the standalone places and phone numbers but it's almost impossible to be alone because the ceaseless therapy and high staff to patient ratio. Im handsome and muscular though so that obviously helped but if you're average you will do okay as well chicks that are in crisis are horny as hell or clinically hypersexual. Good luck user.

I've done about a dozen stints in psych wards to detox from drugs and alcohol and it's definitely easy to hook up with girls in these places. I am TERRIBLE when it comes to talking to girls, although I'm decent looking, if say I'm a 7 on a good day. Anyway I have hooked up with 4 girls in my dozen or so visits. Visits last usually 4-10 days in these places when you're detoxing. Patients in my experience are 50/50...half are there for mental issues, half for substance abuse issues. the patients are heavily medicated which helps to grease the wheels. days go slow, there are groups, meals w/card playing/tv watching mixed in,a lot of time spent grouping up and telling "war stories". a lot of common ground with these stories about finding and using drugs and all the shit that goes with it so you already have a lot to talk about and everyone there for substance abuse issues are usually at "rock bottom" or close to it..out of 4 hookups, 3 were substance abuse cases and one was there for mental health. one of the hookups got pretty intense, I was making out and fingering this girl (the one with mental health issues) when one of the nurses found us and she was like HELL NO and made us seperate. both almost got kicked out and we had to stay like 20 feet apart for the rest of our stay there. I spoke to all 4 girls after I left there, one girl we hung out and relapsed together..she was giving up ass for my ability to get drugs for her, and the last girl we actually became friends and speak on the phone occasionally Keep in mind these girls are all in ROUGH shape at these times and their lives are in turmoil, as yours probably is if you're in a psych ward. As a side note...in these places you WILL see crazy shit.suicide attempts, attacks, breakdowns, etc It's actually pretty fascinating and theyre oddly enjoyable breaks from being "on a run" chasing drugs/alcohol. I have 2 years clean now so it's been awhile but there was a time I was in and out of these places alot

Probably amazon idk I got this image off google

my girlfriend was there.
bunch of ugly lesbos tried to convince her to fuck. I don't think its what you expect.

Impossible to escape though you can request to sign out against medical advice, though once you do there's a 24 hour holding period. Also you can't if you came in because you were suicidal. Also if you claim to be suicidal they CAN AND WILL keep you against your will (committed) until they deem you fit to be released.

they can really just do whatever they want with you no matter what, even if you came in voluntarily

That sounds like the kind of situation I would like to go through. Your gf shouldn't have been a pussy and let herself be abused.
It depends on the country, I imagine. What you're describing sounds like something they would do in America.

not OP. I mean i know this is Cred Forums and I shouldnt believe anything but I wish this was a real story, crazy shit man

Depends on how postal you go. Got in for very heavy mood swings and a total indifference to the world. They said it would be just another schizoid. Well after a while they diagnosed me with multiple personality disorder. Life has been a drug rush since then. Felling ok against your will, but better than being totally useless. And from what i have seen its not all chicks and fun. Was about 2 weeks on suicide watch after one of my personalities decided to see what my insides look like and hurt myself with a razor blade pretty bad. Chiks don't find bloody bandages sexy. And seen all these overweight slobs on suicide watch after they got bullied, and them crazy anorexic bitches. You don't even want to engage with them in anything. And being watched all the time doesn't help much. It's called suicide watch for a reason (Despite Epstein making it hard to believe)
And let me telly you the can tell a faker form a real metal. And antidepressants don't make you happy, they just numb your feelings to the point, you cant physically be sad.
Trust me just get someone of tinder or something. The yandere girl may seem cute at first, but doing anything with these broken kids is idiotic. You want low hanging fruit ? Don't go for vegetables. And if your in, your going to waste a good portion of your life with that crap. Until the y find what dumb pill will fix your problem your going to be there for a long time. And future employers don't like some 3 year gap. And if the gov forces them to have a special needs person, i can guarantee they take the autistic over the psychopathic, over the suicidal. Don't clog up the health system with your horny bullshit. Others need the help way more than you need that crazy bitch std.

believe mine or not, I get it, it's Cred Forums( the longer text of the two you replied to), but mines 100% true