If you need to talk, I'm here to listen. What's been going on, user?

If you need to talk, I'm here to listen. What's been going on, user?

Attached: 1488501141043.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Everything is going according to plan proceed.

Attached: 1581295215403.jpg (500x496, 76K)

Good.... Good....

Attached: 4lvFwkL.png (610x595, 328K)

this is an animal thread now

Attached: 926CBCAB-45B6-43CB-85A2-F65545FBE8C2.jpg (750x743, 499K)

Attached: 1464984539078.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Too many niggers and kikes in this world, user.

Attached: happy_doggo.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

That's certainly one way to look at it. But at the end of the day, we're all just products of our environment. Personally, I think we have more in common than we realize.

We laugh, we cry, we bleed, and we struggle. The faces of our problems may be different, but under the surface, I think you'll find that we're all very much alike.

Attached: 1509925446371.jpg (400x394, 41K)

I agree to disagree. Compare racial achievements. White men are philosophers, inventors, poets, conquerors and healers, when we were spearheading civilizations, niggers lived in mud hutts. When we colonized and crushed the savage, inferior indians, niggers lived in mud hutts. When we invented the atom bomb, when we built the highest skyscrapper, when we invented the infinite marvels that cover earth, niggers continue to live in mud hutts.

And jews, they have been kicked out of most countries, they culture is disgusting and they have infested and twisted our culture and values because deep down, they wish they were white.

posting animal cruelty makes you a nigger and a kike as well, check mate faggot.

calling me a faggot makes you a retard and a cuck, checkmate atheist

weak, but I expected nothing less from a nigger and a kike.

Well, if sounds like you have strong opinions on the matter. I wish I could change you mind, but that's not my place. You're entitled to think what you want, based on what you determine to be the truth.

I do suggest that you look into anthropology. It might offer insight that I can't.

I'm depressed.

I'm a senior in college (one semester or so after this) and feel depressed and unable to live with myself since I feel like I haven't used these years to the fullest. I'm still a virgin at 22, and my mental health and shit for brains have kept me from being as productive as I'd like and growing. I don't see any way out other than suicide, but that would destroy my parents emotionally.

been unemployed for 2 months, depression setting in

My girlfriend left her husband for me, kicked him out and now we live in the house together. He hates me.

bump

Hanging with married chick. Fuck a lot. Gf broke up with me. We still talk trying to get her back. They know each other and dislike each other. Ex doesn’t know i fuck married one. Married one will be crushed if I go back with ex. Truly do care for both of them. Married has a kid. Ex has none. Feel torn and also like an idiot.

Work out. Go hard, you are young. You will find a level. Life is shit but make it count faggot

College years are bs. Get a good paying job and live close to work... get in great shape and be good at your job. Fuck a lot of girls...

I have an incurable illness and it makes me hate 99% of people. I get anxious/irritable way too easily. I get scared I'm going to sperg out when I go to work. I'm barely holding my sanity together. It never gets better, it just keeps going in cycles, and I can't break the cycle, just deal with the symptoms when they arise. I hate people, loud noises, driving, every thing about society. I just want to live in the mountains with some monks and help them with chores until I die, but I'm too pussy to leave my hometown.

Sad boys, emotional boys, SBE, lean doer

HEY MAN YALL NIGGAS TALK A LOT

Nah he's right though. If you necked yourself tonight I'd probably just get off to it.

Here's some advice: stop fucking married women you desperate pussy. Can't find any single pussy? I hope her husband finds out

It just happened dummy. Maybe when you grow up you’ll realize life isn't black and white,kid

Shit happens. Knowing someone is married and continue to choose to have sex with them is more than just an accident. It's not that complicated. You're a piece of shit and deserve what you get, pussy

Ok dummy. Whatever you say.

What the fuck does that mean? You have no argument because you know you're fucking wrong for what you're doing. What are you saying? Your love for each other is more important than her lying to her husband? Fuck off, idiot

I know I’m wrong dummy. Its a fucking mess. But feelings got involved. She tells me she’s getting a divorce but i have a sneaking feeling shes bullshitting me. Guess i just wanted to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening dummy

Your feelings don't give you a pass to do whatever you want in life. Use your head, dummy. Get out of that relationship as soon as possible, and if you're a man, tell her husband what you did and that his wife is a cheater

That is all true dummy and you’re right. I done goofed. Maybe ill sort this shit out. Maybe ill continue to be an idiot. I think ill pass on the telling him part. Hes a little tiny dude and if he decided to go ape id crush him. I dont want that to happen. See you in space dummy.

Good luck, cowboy. I know you'll do the right thing, or not, fuck it all

I like you dummy.

Hopefully I’ll just start koofing and not have to worry about it. Thanks dummy you see like a good kid. I like you

Thanks, you seem alright too