To the chads of Cred Forums:

To the chads of Cred Forums:

I’m like 99% I’m losing my virginity this Saturday, and I have a question. How long should I go without jerking off before sex? I’ve heard varying things, some people say 3 days and some people say jerk off right before. It’s currently Wednesday and I haven’t beat it since Sunday, I was figuring 6 days was probably too long but idk.

(pic unrelated it’s just so you horndogs would actually read this)

Attached: C13873E5-D25D-4650-BB66-83FD45FDDE0E.png (750x1334, 1.59M)

doesn't matter how long you go before jerking off. Whats more important is your 'style' of jerking off. If you're super rough / aggressive / no lube you will struggle to stay hard or finish because you have desensitised your dick. This is especially true if you're cut. Definitely don't not jerk off for like 3 days though because then you might last like 3 seconds.

Depends if you have a death grip or not. If you don't wank like a degenerate then you're fine. Also depends on your age, but I'm assuming you're between 16-25.
What's your overall level of fitness? How long after you cum are you able to get it going again? Worst thing that can happen is you cum early, which isn't a big deal if you only need a couple minutes to get going again.
I wouldn't worry about lasting ages, chances are she hasn't had much sex either, just enjoy your night with her dude, don't worry about the little details

>chances are she hasn't had much sex either,

Attached: 1571955295176.jpg (600x909, 31K)

People in better shape last longer. Also people who get plenty of sleep and eat plenty of protein.

fap before you sleep for the next day, be sure to eat well but not to much

The pic looks like shes either at ft lauderdale or hollywood beach

Lots of foreplay, my guy. Eat her out until she cums, let her blow you but stop her before you cum and ERR on the side of stopping her too early. More kissing and grinding and getting her off will make you last longer and will make her enjoy the sex more.
Also once you tie off the condom, fling it into the trash like a rubber band. It makes you feel like a b0ss.

For as long as you can you fucking coomer

Jerk it before you meet up with her so you can last a bit longer.

I’m 17, she’s 16. I’m a bit chub but nothing horrible and she’s the class whore so I don’t know what she expects

Bruh that is not only wrong that’s also not the girl I’m talking about

I jerk off like twice a week fight me

>admits not being 18
This asks for a ban my friend, you shouldn’t be here.

same here buddy, good luck

Jerk few hours before you fuck with her so you last longer. Also, you should tell her you never had sex, at least I think so, I never had sex. You’re on 4chin.

>unironically banning a kid 1 year off from 18 because muh rulez
>go home and wonder why you have no friends

Attached: 40D6DB67-DE1F-4A50-8847-BCBB73A2A109.jpg (166x183, 12K)

>post number
You are gonna have luck buddy

no are you retarded. never let a girl who has full intent to sleep with you know you’re a virgin, I’m a virgin and I know this

Thank you, chadfren. also she’s on the pill so no condom required

Because some random is going ban them and not the mods that are doing a job right? They're just pointing out that stating it in the open is all the have to go off of and you've made yourself look like a moron trying to be condescending. Lurk moar, faggot. Better yet just fuck off.

Yeah, but then she’ll just think you’re really bad, and finish quickly.

Never mind, I thought it was his gf, but it’s just some slut.
But if it is your gf, you should be honest I believe.

If you think she is really hot, it's probably going to be over quick. My 1st time was with the hottest girl in school and it lasted less than 2 minutes. It was a little awkward and I was embarrassed but I said give me 10 minutes and let's do that again. I got a lot better fast.