Anyone remember me from a couple nights ago? Was debating getting nudes from my good buddy's ex gf...

Anyone remember me from a couple nights ago? Was debating getting nudes from my good buddy's ex gf, I have a gf who hates said ex gf, and my life would be completely fucked if anyone found out.

I got the nudes. I had to send 1 bulge shot and 1 hard cock in hand shot, no face...but still I'm fucked if she ever blabs.

Dubs get her nudes, I tease her teases until then.

Fuck my life.

Attached: 1582257220655.jpg (2048x1536, 144K)

First tease.

Attached: received_181761826463938.jpg (902x1792, 178K)

retard

More pls

No shit dude I'm literally an anxious wreck drinking myself to death since it happened on Saturday... but she's hot and crazy and we already drunkenly hooked up once years ago and she's got like not emotion toward me besides lust. I'd be more worried if she was in love with me but she's not so why would she ever stir the pot? I think she still thinks her and my buddy will get back together after she has her fun slutty early 20s so I think that's more reason she'd never spill the beans.

She's so hot but fuuuuck, was it worth it?

Attached: received_130520911620905.jpg (1080x1920, 195K)

roll

So worth more?

go for it lets see some more

Roll

Winrar

Think she was worth it?

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-143323.png (720x1280, 397K)

Lucky fucker, enjoy:) and do you think it was worth it lol?

Trips get her titty shot.

Attached: received_2559180170987539.jpg (902x1792, 160K)

Roll

You got kik?

Also dubs

Roll

>Trips get her titty shot.
Trips for titties? I'm not used to paying trips for titties. Where I come from titties are worth no more than dubs.

Roll

Rollo

roll

R O L L

Rolling

What happens if your gf finds out?

Roll

So close

roll

Furby spotted - Legit maniac.

Roll

roll

rolling

Roll

trips

I want them tiddies

Dubs

Rolly tolly

Winrar

Roll

Dubs

Deliver op

Boy howdy

Boy fucking howdy

Lower your damb prices REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's go fucking insane and probably have legit PTSD, this chick was nothing but a bitch to me but it turned out to be like schoolyard shit where she was a bitch because she wanted the D. If my girl found out I feel like she'd question everyone and every relationship for the rest of her life. You'd never ever ever expect me and this girl to be doing this stuff, not my gf or my buddy (her ex). We hooked up legit once and fooled around another time, both years ago after knowing each other for 5+ years. It was like playful talk about our sex lives and it escalated super quick. I haven't talked to her since her and my buddy broke up but she hit me up of messenger last Halloween (anniversary of our true hookup) and I was smart and ignored it but last week I 'waved' at her on messenger and I've since deleted our convo but I talked about how hot it was cumming on her face while her bf and my gf were having a smoke on the back patio. Confessed too much about how hot my cheating was, she's single now and is having fun, doesn't really care either way... fuck I dunno, I want more nudes. She wants to fuck but I don't think I could do it, she's a crazy slut and been slutting around since her and my buddy broke up 1.5 years ago

She's not hot, you're just easily impressed

No those look like guy legs bro, you might be gay

I kinda agree, sorry op, she's just not...

Fuck you guys forget trips, here's the tits. But real question is should I try to get more or just be done with it? She wants for dick pics lol, and a vid of me jerkin it. Really really dont want to do that.

Oh and yeah she's a little flat, but with that fat ass and thick thighs (she's petite as fuck too) I kinda think it works.

Attached: received_2854349214608431.jpg (1242x2208, 220K)

Go for it man, fuck it. Let her have it.
Just post the rest for us to jerk it to

Uhh wtf really? Shapely calves and curvy hips and ass.. how is that manly?

lmao if ur this deep u clearly dont care about ur girl enough so yea go for it faggot, you're ruined if she finds out anyway

Dubs get

Attached: ECD73A4E-C839-4D77-8119-0BFB9FD184C1.jpg (580x370, 45K)

Well duh of course I would but ehhh, have I seen all there is to see? I posted the 2 actual nudes she sent, I have a couple other underwear pics but like I said I'm potentially throwing away an amazing 7 year relationship for a crazy ho, I'm not particularly worried about her getting me in trouble but the more I interact the more I risk.

As of right now it's at a "that was fun I hope is more than just text and pics next time ;)" from her, I could leave it here. It can end here.

Should it?

If you want it go for it. Have her as a side piece ready to suck the living shit out of your dick and do the stuff your gf doesnt do. Win win

See my whole thing is, I DO care about my girl, emotionally and on such a deeper level than anyone in the world. This girl is just a hot little freak I wanna hate fuck. I don't want to run away with her, I'm not confessing my love to her, and I'm not like "Oh my forbidden love I wish we could be together", and neither is she, its pure lust. It's like "Hey you have a fat ass and a petite little sex pot" and she's like "Hey you annoy me but I secretly want your cock down my throat and for you to choke me". It's pure sex, neither of us want to change our lives for eachother but we'd love to hook up.

Is that crazy? I love my gf with my heart and my dick, this girl is like a bottle of liquor or cheeseburger, it's not some "disrespect" thing, I just want to indulge, for me. Same with her.

Yeah but she might be dirty by now, she dated my buddy from like a 15-22 and she's been free and going crazy for the last 1.5 years, I loved seeing her nudes but not sure if it's really worth actually getting together. My post nut clarity says nay.

Then you have your answer. Post the underwear pics tho, theres some dubs to own up to

Flat ass and fat dude calves are not feminine features, you probably chillll in those trap threads with your closet ass

Flat ass? You're legit retarded lol, ass is fat !

Enjoy. Last one for now.

Attached: received_535181154014772.jpg (902x1792, 184K)

ugly, post clarity nut is right. ur retarded