Aspiring sissy here, wondering what toys I should get

Aspiring sissy here, wondering what toys I should get.

Also general sissy thread

Attached: horny-sissy-fills-her-ass-with-a-big-dildo-8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg (640x480, 44K)

You are being manipulated by satanic influence.

Repent.

this

fetishes are not something to be proud of and tolerated.

a set of anal dilators was probably the best purchase i've made. helps with getting accustomed to taking bigger and bigger stuff.

What cage do you have looks nice thinking of buying one

Keep it cheap while you're getting into it

One buttplug to sit around in and if you find you really enjoy fingering yourself then a dildo would be good too

Hey, I have another thread up and have a serious issue.

I was high as a bastard earlier and lost a que ball up my ass, and i cannot pass it. I can reach it but everytime i get a finger around it it just spins or moves deeper.

>Give me you glorious advice and spare me the pain that is too come.

Attached: 2b5a71685cffcc550de02ea77f49f5e0.jpg (500x750, 45K)

>taking bigger and bigger stuff
Do people like this? I like seeing a nice, natural gaping ass but not a destroyed prolapsing anus.

You might need to go to doctor bud
Or just try to shit it out

Just get regular dildos shaped like penises. Find out what you like based on firmness, length, girth. The dildos need to be shaped like penis so you can feel the shape of a penis inside of you. This is the most important part. Forget buttplugs, prostate stimulators, etc.

Relax. forget about it. When it's ready to come out, it will. give yourself an enema if you're in a rush.

Its uncomfortable mate, i feel it slide down onto the inside of my asshole everytime i walk more than 10 ft.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Seek help asap people have died due to poisoning from shit like that look it up

A cheap dildo is a good start, and you'll want a small douching bulb to go with it.
Lots of lube is absolutely necessary. Cheap and water based, don't get fancy lube cause you need a LOT

Attached: 1553901335803.gif (360x452, 1.98M)

im ngl, you might want to be more cautious with the stuff your putting up there.

post feet or kys

eat some beans

What is the appeal of a plug? Do you feel it all the time, is it a constant prostate massage?

Well no shit McFly.

Try to get it out with the vacuum cleaner. Let it peep out and plop it on. Make sure you don't get caught in between...

I'd like to know also...