Retarded people

Retarded people...

What are their purposes in society? They contribute to nothing, take away your tax money. They are leeches and parasites. Not talking about children. And I'm not talking about somebody who is a little coo-coo. If you know what I mean... People who are literary dependant on others. Who can't do basic stuff... Why do we keep them?

It's cruel yes, but its a working method. Ancient Greeks got rid of sick children keeping only the strong ones. And look at ancient Sparta. Still legendary of their phallanx, their prime soldiers...

PS negroes are not allowed to answer here, simply because their brain capacity doesn't extend beyond rap, bitches, and throwing shit at each other.

Attached: n-JOHN-FRANKLIN-STEPHENS-628x314.jpg (628x314, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/pTqVJQl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is all the hatred against your self coming from?

I 100% agree with you OP, retards should be euthanized at birth, in fact in some countries down syndrome has been eradicated since it can be detected in-uthero.

Nice try libtard. America is staying pro life.

they are one of the few forms of evolution we do not poison or cut out.

ie cancer.

This board would be nothing without them

Because this reasoning could be applied to us aswel

Don't feed the troll!

This would be a troll if this was posted on any other website

Most of us are just regular guys that search their daily base of weirdness on here. Why would anyone complain about not murdering people who clearly have no say in their condition? That's just plain stupid.
=>Troll

Dose obviously

Replace Retarded people with Niggers

i kind of have sympathy when they're speaking, but something within me, maybe primal, has an urge to eliminate them from the gene pool.

however these disabled people only reproduce with other disabled, if at all, so what's the problem? they take your tax dollars yet it's not like theyre your food stamp ass tax dollas

someone has to vote Democrat, these are those people.

imgur.com/pTqVJQl

retarded people can still be fucked

Attached: 1524476559485.jpg (942x1024, 415K)

If contribution to society determined a reason to live, at least half of Cred Forums would be terminated

Attached: 1539105447169.png (825x451, 453K)

Attached: 1546390476899.jpg (1300x957, 108K)

Attached: 1546980115357.jpg (640x853, 81K)

Attached: 1546980176473.jpg (800x1066, 127K)

Lena Dunham!? What are you doing here?

Domestic pets...

What are their purposes in society? They contribute to nothing, take away your money. They are leeches and parasites. Not talking about governors or senators. And I'm not talking about somebody who is a little coo-coo. If you know what I mean... Living things who are literary dependent on others. Who can't do basic stuff... Why do we keep them?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x361, 102K)