Cred Forums, if you were an 18 year old guy being asked to fuck by a 14 year old girl, how do you respond?

Cred Forums, if you were an 18 year old guy being asked to fuck by a 14 year old girl, how do you respond?

Attached: 1582766144_tmp_rileybelle.jpg (1471x2438, 192K)

Don’t do it breh

Attached: free.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Not worth the risk champ.

Depends how hot she is. Not taking the risk for a plain one. It's never going to happen to me though.

actually i was asked a couple times when i was around 18-21
i said "fuck off you slut" and thats what you should say.

If she doesn't know me, yeah I'd do it.

Are you retarded?

You know what's not worth tight teenage pussy?

Being on the sex offender registry and having to tell every neighbour you'll ever have that you're on it.

Unless you live in the state of Ohio, you say no. Fucking idiot.

Nice try FBI

but guys idk

ITS ONLY 4 YEARS DOE

If you want to risk ruining your entire life and any future you may have for some teen poon then more power to you. I have higher ambitions in life.

tell her parents. this bitch is trying to get you in jail.

my little sisters best friend did this to me
I told her to buy a vibrator

Tell her that she should be saving herself for marriage and have her go with you to church, once she's 16 or you fall under the Romeo and Juliet laws, fuck her or marry then fuck her, if she's loyal and true marry her and churn out a bunch of babies. If she's not loyal use a condom and ditch that bitch on the curb and start fucking girls your own age you retard.

Attached: 1432164714259.gif (255x192, 906K)

guys she sent nudes

wtfdoidoohfuck

When I was 11 my sister's 8yr old friend really wanted me to bone her.
It was an interesting experience
Kinda wish I kept in contact but we moved

I would offer to be friends and tell her to let me know if she is still interested once she is legal.

Mack trucks, Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and young pussy are all overrated.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-161736_Instagram_jpg-834669.jpg (880x900, 64K)

You respond by turning yourself into the police or saying no.

No

Not one single female in this world is worth doing jail time for.

Why not?

This. And check my confirmation dubs

No dubs to check here, faggot

depends on the age of consent in the country she asks me in

Tell the kid to fuck off. I myself didn't know wtf I was doing at 18 so surely she doesn't know what she's doing at 14

I have no moral problem with it.
Legally though it's just not fucking worth the risk.
If the risk pays off, it'll be fantastic. If it doesn't, you're looking at jail time or similar, forever branded a pedophile by everyone you know and love and everyone you ever will know and love.

My homie matched with a dumb bitch on Tinder who turned out to only be 14. She came clean and told him, but he kept talking to her. They exchanged nudes on Snapchat and he thought everything was cool. Until the police literally came to his house one night with a warrant and arrested him. If you think that little kid can keep a secret, you deserve what’s coming.

I was 24 propositioned by a 16 year old. She's my wife now but in the current year I wouldn't dare.

>4 whole year gap
>asking online for social permission
How did we even get to this point as a species?

wtf dude, you was old enough to be her father

Yes because 8 year olds can father children

show her face or something. If she's an average chick, it's not even a question, just walk away.

My friend got a blow job from a 16 year old, when we’re 18-19. He didn’t know she was 16 until the police showed up. She told her boyfriend, who told her parents. He drained his mother’s retirement to stay out of jail. After being homeless for the last 3-4 years he got loaded on heroin and walked out in front of a semi. That was about a month or two ago. He would be 32 in July. So that should sum things up for you.

>Bring her to Brazil
>Age of consent 14
>Profit

But what if the guy is 14 and she is 14? Or the guy’s 14 and she’s 18?
Is sticking the tip in considered as sex?
How do I eat the pussy?

>14 year old girl
yeah nah
gotta go with 14 year old boy, I know I was horny as shit for someone to fuck me at that age

Either stop larping or prepare for fed vans

Trip of truth
Praise kek

Fuck you juden

Feds here. Gassin up the van now. On my way in a bit OP, I suggest enjoying your last home cooked meal

I honestly can't say how I would have reacted at 18.

I was horny as fuck at that age but also was a lot more of a prude than I am now.

Tell her to get on her knees

Congrats on having cp
You better hope that nothing in your conversation alludes to you asking for them

You know why they make Mack Trucks?
To keep niggers out of Peterbilts

Do it. I was 14(m) when first had sex with an 18yo(f)

If you fuck a 14 year old girl they will deffo brag about it and you're deffo gonna get buttfucked by bubba and his buddies innapen.

When I was 17 I had the chance to fuck a 13 y/o with the body of an 18 year old. I said no out of fear of jail rape. Some 14 yo neighbors fucked her and she told everyone and shit hit the fan, glad I was smart. Dont do it

story?

Those hoes usually got daddy issues, or just plain wacko.

Don’t stick the prick in crazy

What’s going on in this thread?

Attached: 14502F9E-15C3-4C1B-9653-D93406986212.png (283x280, 115K)

If you reckon it's worth it wait till she's 17 at least you fucking faggot. get a girl your own age

>Potentially ruin my entire life for one awkward fuck
Nah, I'm good.

It's kind of messed up that someone's life can be ruined just over a four year age gap.

But you shouldn't do it. Too risky and questionable.

Just Google Romeo and Juliet laws and then your state name. If ur state is one within the four year gap it is 100% legal. Assuming she's actually 14 and you're actually 18.

If there’s grass on the field, play ball.

Post em pussy

know your state's stat. rape laws op, here in PA if your 18 and shes 14 but you are less than 4 years older then her it is ok

4 years and 1 day older, gonna have a bad time. And since this is Cred Forums i'll dumb this down, if she turns 15 before you turn 19 go right ahead and fuck her

No, thats against Federal law.

You must be american. Most countries have age of consent below 14. Only place you can't fuck a "minor" is retarded states of america.
Here in Europe literary everybody fucks 14 year old bitches in the ass. Meanwhile you retarded states citizen is scared to fuck a 16 year old cuz she's a minor omg get a fucking pair nigger

In the early 90's, I was in my 20's and was propositioned by a 14 year old.

In Georgia..where the age of consent was 14 a the time.

Sauce?

Liberalism
thanks a lot ww2 veteran faggits.
i rather be speaking german

sexual tourism is internationally frowned upon Cred Forumsretheren

Do it. Just avoid talking with her online.

Ps: this is legal where I live so moralfags can fuck off

Oh shit are you me?

Where I live. 14 year olds can legally consent to under 21 year olds

>candle warmer
Why would you warm a candle?

Your a fucking dirty nigger if u fuck with that

Attached: 34378FC8-2C72-4DD1-B241-AB8AA1E45B8F.gif (500x281, 551K)

Here the age of consent is 15, i have a friend who is fucking a 15 year old

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190927_173044.jpg (403x677, 46K)

In my state that is entirely legal so I see no problem with it. High school seniors fuck high school freshmen all the time. I know I sure did back in my high school days.