Hey...

Hey, someone's falsely accusing a family member on facebook of something he didn't do and her original post is gaining some traction. I have reason to believe that a third party had her write this allegation in order to get rid of my family member for political reasons.

Theoretically, because that is a crime and I am not a criminal. How would I go about hacking into someone's facebook, or who do I talk to about that?

Attached: 1469663742009.jpg (534x1600, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/UfT8odL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about you stop being a little bitch and defend the person in question you pussy.

Dont learn how to swim

based
also bump

Attached: WojakDBZ.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

I am defending him, and so is everyone who knows him. But seeing her facebook messages could prove someone else put her up to it.

Then fuck off you retarded faggot, Stop letting words get to you

Facebook is not a vault, it is a sieve. It should be trivially easy for you to find an employee on the inside to just hand you their private messages in secret for a small bribe. (Getting caught for this will also probably get you less jail time than getting caught hacking the site.)

It's not words getting to me, it's slander that could affect my family member's career, his retirement and his reputation in our small town. I want to see this bitch go down.

This. Do what the chinese do and buy information on all parties for $12 a head

Just figure out the email associated, reset the password on both, and you'll have it for at least 2 hours, 8 if they're asleep

Hire a lawyer then faggot

How do I go about this?

On it, as well.

Lol, you’re dads a filthy rapist

unironically this

So your uncle molested someone, don't defend him faggot.

Discovery is going to land op’s grandpa in prison

He didn't. The woman who perfectly redacted the accusatory post can barely write. Then an anonnymous profile shared it to public facebook groups. Groups that in our small community, everyone reads.

If he did it, he did it. But I have to know because this shit smells bad.

imgur.com/UfT8odL

Go back to re ddit

You can barely write and don’t know what words mean, piss off.

imgur.com/UfT8odL

Just go to police. There are laws in first world that forbid lying public about people. Faggot are you 12?

I did go to the police, and told the accused to make his profile public, but I wanna do this, too.