These are the best Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints are second place. Discuss

These are the best Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints are second place. Discuss

Attached: 545C747C-400B-4D90-ACC4-BBEACE2FCC89.jpg (1126x2002, 441K)

thin mints first, samoas second

this, anyone that thinks otherwise should be lined up and shot.

kek i agree

you're fucking stupid. samoas are first, then thin mints

Speakers of the truth

The fuck is wrong with you samefag? Have you never heard of peanut butter patties?

those are meh

bump

They used to be good until they practically halved the size of them. Little Debbie Star crunch has met the same fate

Coconut doesn't belong on anything.

only when paired with milk

Agreed.

Attached: 1582589707506.jpg (500x568, 47K)

You realize " scout " bullshit only exist in the retarded states of fatmerica?

No such thing as scouts or girl cookies in most of the world buddy. Get out of your box.

Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

Samoa’s definitely #1. Tagalongs #2. Trefoils #3

I personally can’t stand the Thin Mints, but everyone else seems to love em.

Honestly, I’m bummed they got rid of the Savannah Smiles - those things were good!

Are you jelly?

Look at this kid. Look at how angry he is over a conversation about cookies. Not every conversation revolves around you and your life. You will get over it one day.

There used to be lemon flavored cream cookies that had a glaze on them, different than the ones they have now.

THOSE were the best GS cookies. I miss them ):

Girl Guides in Australia and Canada have cookies you fagtard.

Those are called lemonaides and they still have them in certain councils.

I googled before I posted, they didn't look like they had a glaze on them. If they do I'll have to check out around here. Usually here around spring time you can't throw a box of cookies without hitting a girl scout.

Thin mints are the best.
Those samoas are shit.

>hurr durr i want to feel like im brushing my teeth while eating a cookie!!1!!!1!

The smores first, then the samoas

Okay, after reading up on those I don't think they are the same. The old lemon cookies I'm talking about looked more like the do-si-dos and both sides had a regular, unflavored sugar glaze on them. All the lemon flavor was in the cream, and it was a really strong lemon flavor.

These cookies were out quite some time ago, like 20-25 years ago. My sister was a girl scout and my mom a scout leader so I was always asking them to get a bunch of those when she ordered cookies lol.

Nobody on Cred Forums should be allowed within a five mile radius of a girlscout.

based

how can one reply be so fucking retarded?

creep

Take the cream filling out of an oreo, put between two samoas

if you feel like youre bruising your teeth while eating a cookie, you already have cavities

The only "cookie" I want in my mouth is behind a size small plaid skirt.. I only buy those sugar stuffed diabetes biscuits so they keep knocking on my door.

oh fuck i bet thats good
chomo pedo

That's a weird way to spell tagalongs

Well in the civilized world we have Girl Scout cookies

based af