So apparently in california has to have health insurance by law now. I'm in college living with my parents...

so apparently in california has to have health insurance by law now. I'm in college living with my parents, pretty sure I don't qualify for medi-cal/Medicaid as there's a total household income of about 35k. anybody in a same situation got coverage? should I qualify?

Attached: 1582329224832.jpg (640x641, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'm white.

*everyone has to have. expect more typos I skip words when typing fast for some reason

so am I?

If your parents have health insurance then they can add to to their plan.

If it’s too expensive for them, then declare yourself as indispensably (I.e your parents don’t claim you as a dependent on their taxes) and apply for medicaid.

>this wouldn’t be an issue if we had universal healthcare like every fucking developed country.

Her smile is like the sunshine.

I guess you’ll just have to die. Don’t be a drain on social systems you smelly poor

yup I wish we had univeral healthcare too. voting for bernie in 2020 baby

Attached: 1582648963919.jpg (900x900, 231K)

wouldn't be a problem either if California didn't make it a law. Still not sure why you need universal healthcare. Why not just demand cheaper healthcare, anti collusion laws for pharmaceuticals, and quit suing doctors over their logical decisions? (Among other things.)
Americas system is hands down the best if you can afford it, and most of the time your can afford it. Again, just make it cheaper. Get rid of the Sheikh rule of thumb.

Or maybe you shouldn't have to have health insurance, cuck

I already get $600 in taxes removed PER PAYCHECK and I don’t see it used to it’s full potential by the government. I rather have my taxes used to help everyone (homeless, vets, even trumpcucks) than to fix the roads that are always getting repaired.

/thread

You should like someone who would complain about the roads if it were the other way around

The thing is these pharmaceutical companies pay their lobbyists huge amounts of money to keep their profits.
>you could have more people educated but you have Cred Forumstards memeing their rhetoric and brainwashing the neet weebs into believing them.
See for an example.

>Her

use get your colleges health care

No one should be able to force me to have health insurance, period.

Attached: 2018-12-10-hit-or-miss-page-2.jpg (1200x2791, 1.59M)

Try moving.

I haven't heard anything about that, just that we get free check ups from the nursing dept. I'll check with a counselor. need to have my wisdom teeth pulled hope I can get something soon

Attached: shadman.gif (280x182, 1.36M)

No you’re a negroid

>uproot your life and move

Attached: 9E4F39D0-8B3B-46F8-96B6-8E328087B811.jpg (1280x854, 185K)

You’re right. That law screwed the middle class. Which is why we need universal healthcare to remove that stupid law.

Not OP but I tried to do that myself but they said I make too much with my two jobs. I’m also in college so I’ll it really when they denied me

Right. And then you become an enormous burden on society when you default and go bankrupt and someone has to foot the bill (tax payers still). Your “mug free market!” healthcare arguments literally hold zero water. The healthcare complex won’t EVER reduce costs. You choosing not to have insurance is criminally irresponsible. And you KNOW you’re not willing to say, “whelp I should just die if I can’t afford it,” but you wish that upon others from your basement. Faggot.

>need to have my wisdom teeth pulled hope I can get something soon

Regular health insurance doesn't cover that, you need dental insurance.

That wouldn't cover dental dumbass.

medi-cal covers dental, at least the basics. and universal healthcare covers dental

checked

Fuck California anyway. It could be a paradise but it's full of shit skins and faggots instead, living 10 to a house to afford the astronomically high cost of living

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324

This will teach you to vote for a half nigger Kenyan next time..maybe you can hit a home run with the rich white shylock and feel the "bern"

Lie on your forms like every beaner does in California. Fuck the system, it only fucks you back.

Can confirm she's 100% female

Saw arguments this was a dude; i think its a chick. What this chicks/dudes name?

>total household income of about 35k
>between three people

You sure as fuck qualify.

This law is unconstitutional exactly the same way Obamacare was. This can be taken to court and easily won. The govn't can't force the people to buy services or products.

>living 10 to a house
Nah, some of us are doing quite well.

Attached: Sales Feb 2020.jpg (311x315, 11K)

Yeah same boat, seein that 600 being lost every week is fucking enraging