What is the best religion and why is it protestant christianity?

What is the best religion and why is it protestant christianity?

Attached: 1946B128-CE3B-4AC8-B404-68FA84981079.jpg (454x1326, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
imgur.com/ECYluPv
youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>protestant christianity

Kek thats not even the best kind of Christianity.

Fuck off and die, stupid christfag.
You and your shitty book are worthless.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
/thread

Attached: 14744364734080.gif (334x335, 1.17M)

I ho no here we go flying Spaghetti Monster

Theres basically pros and cons to them all.

Buddhist
>good robes but you have to be reborn into this gay earth again and again

Jew
>Klezmer jams but your for skin gets stolen by old man

Muslim
>Prayers sound dope and shit but no beer so fuck that

Christian
>Sick prophet jew with sweet haircut but all the songs are gay as fuck

Hindu
>A million cool space monkey gods having nuclear wars in the sky but have to draw a dot on head every morning.

Sikh
>turban means you never have to wear motorcycle helmet but everyone wants you to fly planes in their wars

Zoroastrianism
>no one knows what that even is anymore, something to do with a giant bull, sounds pretty gay

>what is the best religion?
The one that doesnt label you as religious.

>why is it protestant christianity?
Well thats atleast the best form of christianity. But Buddhism is better overall.

shrek is love shrek is life

Catholic or nothing.

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

>bible
>third eye opens
yeah that's not gonna happen OP

My religion, that I just invented right now. The only commandments you have to follow is to avoid all logical fallacies. Failure to do so means you have to donate some money to science. Important days are days that furthered human knowledge, and bad days are those where human knowledge was destroyed. You don't pray because it doesn't work, but you recognise that while the universe is an uncaring mechanism of physical laws, some outcomes are preferable to you as a human being because of a variety of biological imperatives. You are not held responsible to some ever absent father figure, but towards humanity as a whole. You don't have to dedicate all of your life to the betterment of mankind, but keeping in mind that if you help humanity as a whole you help both yourself and whatever genetic payload you've invested in your spawn.

There, go nuts with that.

There, now it's better than all the rest.

Catholic music is dope. We got gregorian chant and literally every classical composer ever

Catholic niggas be like *Dies Irae noises*

I mean your not wrong

I pick nothing then

imgur.com/ECYluPv 6

imgur.com/ECYluPv 6

“Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees.”

Why not be a free thinker, instead of having a doctrine telling you what to think?

>literally every classical composer

True but its not really catholic music, the hyms suck balls. If you could somehow combine the jew/muslim prayers with the catholic buildings and get to dress up like a sikh youd have a winning religion.

how does it feel to be born into a scam for pedophile priests who take 10% of your income for the scary man in the sky?

This board's efforts to defend Christianity as a counter argument for Muslim/jew domination, in other words, as a means to preserve one's lifestyle rather than the original spiritual connotation is undeniable evidence on how weak Christian spirituality really has become. Face it, reactionary christians by definition are utilitarian bitches for only resorting to religion as a means to protect socioeconomic advantages.

You christians are guilty dogs. Upon watching an army of other dogs coming to take bone off your teeth you call your owner. But you don't do it because you see the image of God in him, because you believe he is divine, but because you believe he is the only one who can coordinate all the dogs. This is now Christianity to reactionary Christians: a means to an end.

Trips of Nothingness witnessed.
Nothingness it is.
No more Cath'o'lic my balls. You fuckers failed to Deus Vult the Kebabs.

The Church has failed as an edifice and must be reborn in the hearts of all believers.
Only through a refinement and push of the Lost Sheep can a new idea of Christianity Rise.
The Church is around 2000 years old, or 20 Years in Religious Years.
Which means its time to grow up as a Faith and take on the life of an Adult.

When I think about it, nothing represents Christians more than dogs. You are waving your tail around for priests and rules for the promise of a treat in the afterlife.

You could say that men domesticated itself, after all such principles for reinforcement of behavior permeate all our institutions. But I think that the search for the Divine, to be beyond human is to move past the means for moral feedback implicit in our justice system, schools and work and think our values for ourselves. To intellectually pursue a self evident, mon-contradictory, timeless morality. To seek enlightenment and finally accepting our role as an ever expanding infinitesimal speck in the universe.

Sikhs get food at church and carry sweet knives

Christianity has shit music unless ur black

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324

The False Church lied to the Disciples of Christ.
They buried Mary.
They buried the Truth of things.
They wrapped the Gospel up in lies and turned men away from both the Kingdom of Heaven AND the world around them.
Through his Prayer "On Earth as it is in Heaven" we were commanded to make Earth into a Reflection in Heaven
Through his salvation we were freed from the Law and would no longer need to be yoked to the Old Testament Laws.
And then we were mired in them all over again.
Centuries of lies as The False Church clung to power to have power and stock up Treasures on Earth.
Which denomination has a giant mountain of wealth? Fuck them.
Seek the Law of Three, the Law of Seven, and lead the Church through the 7 Trinities to the Final Revelation.
The Evangelicals have it all wrong trying to rush the End of Days with the aid of Israel.
It's a Synagogue Of Satan.
They have been duped by memes and lies.
It is Tragedy.

Opiate of the masses

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
>Great sense of community
>Actually a religion of peace and love, they view every person on Earth as family and as long as you aren't a literal rapist/murderer they want to get to know you and be friends with you, with legitimately no other agenda than for you to be loved by god
As a history buff, the shit that the Catholic Church has done in the past, never jived with me.
I always have believed in god, but felt the things carried out in his name, and all the abuses of the church and shit like indulgences couldn't have been what God or Jesus wanted a church to be like.
And that's exactly what the LDS believes.
Talk to LDS members next time you see them. Don't need to buy what they're selling, but if you take the time to learn a bit, maybe it will make sense to you, like it did to me

I remember when I was 15

I have never had a prayer unanswered

Im samefagging but ur religion is gay as fuck user