Hey Cred Forums, any advice for sucking thicker/bigger dicks?

Hey Cred Forums, any advice for sucking thicker/bigger dicks?
For context; my husband is a bit longer and thicker than average, which is amazing for me of course, but I feel like my skills are lacking a bit.

Pic related

Attached: photo5046529531795581036.jpg (960x1280, 90K)

Attached: 9889536e-af51-491b-8140-178c9d8dc7ed.jpg (450x800, 36K)

Attached: e9d5c21e-94ba-4923-af43-0a85ec1d3315.jpg (450x800, 30K)

lick it all the way up and down.

It's part of most of my bjs actually! It's better to get it all wet before I try to put it in my mouth, else it's hard to fit it in

what a weird cock, idk how you suck on it and smile looking up at an oddly proportioned potato masher.

some dicks can be too big for getting a lot of it in your mouth. you can try "stretching" your jaw muscles beforehand but i dunno if that does anything since i haven't sucked a thick dick.
would suggest doing other things during the bj. licking like the other user said, massage/lick/suck the balls, move your tongue around his head and under it when its in your mouth. use your hand more

stub dick

It looks pretty unique I suppose? Most are thinner closer to the head, but that in this case would make it look weirder

It really fits my personal taste at least...

Thank you for the tips! I guess my jaw gets tired pretty quickly and while he says it's good enough, I'm honestly quite embarrassed about my technique
since i'm not too good at resistance i've never made him cum only with my mouth, but that's currently my goal

its not uncommon to be unable to cum from just the mouth, not much friction. still, you can try edging him with your hand and finishing with your mouth.
also I'd be prepared for a lot more cum if you go that route. hes going to cum buckets if you edge more than like 30 mins. i did that with two different guys and they both hit the back of my throat with their cumshots, made me gag

id love to watch my wife blow him. she is a blowjob master but your hubby would still probably give her a challenge

The gagging part sounds painful, but I'm tempted to try the edging thing honestly, it sounds amazing

She can probably find the most sensitive spots with a little exploraton and take it from there, deepthroating it is probably the hardest thing to do with him honestly...

I don't know If i could just watch tho, I get jealous easily

Dont just use your mouth for friction. Use your hand and mouth as you go up and down him.

So, keeping a tight grip and move along both with my hand and my mouth?

lol my girl would be protective of a dick like that too. how long does he last in bed if you dont mind me asking

its definitely fun and worth it and not really a problem if you dont mind cum

He can last as long as I want him to :D
When we have free time to have fun we don't tend to notice how hours go by

Looks like a normal average dick. OP has never really been broken in yet if she think that is big

>hours go by

thats insane. your a lucky girl user, my wife would be outclassed by that dick in every way

Def looks normal length, maybe slightly thicker at the tip. But that dick ain’t anything crazy like the cuck dude in here is acting. I’d love to show her what a real dicking is

To be fair, I'm not too experienced in exploring other bodies...
He's about 17x16 (cm) at the thickest part, the circumference of my wrist is 14cm (that's why i think it's pretty wide)

The average size in his country is 14x11 cms actually,as a fun fact!

haha yeah, thanks! i feel pretty lucky i found a good match

Feel welcome to show yourself! I don't mind being teached a lesson or two, maybe i'm too small to know what's big

Your dicks pretty small

Female dicks tend to be clit-sized

Attached: ts.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

ayo, can i get your #

I'd prefer to keep things here tbh

post a pic of your pussy spread open.

Yippieh!

Attached: 1582778256279s.jpg (187x250, 10K)

Like so? good enough?

Attached: d91d5e3a-3188-4e23-b3c6-b3701b994684.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I feel a bit guilty for laughing

Lovely pussy. Would love to absolutely ravage you. Can we see your tight little body? How tall are you?

I can dump a couple of pics without timestamp if it doesnt bother too much (Like this one), since i already turned off all the lights again

May ask my husband if I can make a thread about me soon ?

I'm 1.5m on my best days, I guess that's almost 5 ft

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2020-01-25 at 11.11.48 AM-.jpg (585x989, 72K)

how about this?

Attached: WIN_20200227_02_49_41_Pro (2).jpg (663x638, 89K)

cockhound

That's probably more than what I can deal with, I hope it looks good under that fabric!