Ever play with a girl passed out or let a friend play with ur wife while she was drunk drop ur stories below

ever play with a girl passed out or let a friend play with ur wife while she was drunk drop ur stories below

Attached: C3tztYXVYAAaV-W.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babushky.info/japon/16077-golye-siski-zastenchivoy-yaponki-22-foto-erotiki.html
imgur.com/9ki5ZdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

upin

This was my exes fetish

go on

One time all my friends popped some bars and got fucked up and I didn’t, everyone knocked out and I felt my friends wife’s big tits while I laid next to her jerking my cock. Ended up cumming in my pants and she didn’t move a muscle.

Bump

damn nice

Bump

Used to let my friend play with my wife all the time.

pics?

When my wife was a teen she got fuuuucked up. Puking in the tub can’t move fucked up. Some dude pulled her pants down and fucked her as she puked. No bs.

go on

details

up

bumpin

any1

love me some indian pussy

up

yeah, i got my wifes friend really drunk with the purpose of undressing her to have fun

Played with her tits when she was black out drunk

Attached: sam (17).jpg (395x604, 27K)

Go on

Wifes friend over for drinks.
Wife had gone to bed earlier, but we stayed up.
I made sure to make her drinks stronger as the evening progressed, with shots in between.

At some point she gets pretty drunk and wants to go to bed.
She is drunk enough that I can feel her up a bit, without her objecting.

But I wanted her knocked out. So she wants to go to bed, I tell her ok, but lets do one last shot, she agrees.

Once she has done that I pour another one, do that a few times so she gets 3 or 4, she cant really say no at this point. But I can tell there is a good chance she will throw up if I push for more.

She is ready to go to bed, but cant really stand on her own at this point.
I though she would just pass out in the couch, so I could have some fun with her. But she can still talk so I dont really dare do anything too drastic at this point.

So I follow her to bed. I have one of her arms over my shoulder, and one of mine around her waist.
She stumbles and I catch her, but move the arm up and grab her breast, fondle it a bit she doesnt say anything.

So I get cocky and move it to her ass and let 1 finger slide over her pussy, outside the pants, from behind. Her pants are pretty tight and I can sense the edge of her lips through them.

She still doesnt react.
At this point I have a semI hardon, but am trying to hide it.
I move my arm back around her waist, to have a firm grib on her, I am almost carrying her. But strange enough, she still talks somewhat normal.

I sit her down on the bed in the guestroom. She starts undressing so I leave her there to go and clean the table etc.

About 20 minutes later I am ready to go to bed, walk by the guestroom and the sight of her laying on the side, ass in a pair of sheer panties, met me.

I stand there enjoying it for a few seconds, then walk in there and say her name a few times to check if she is out, while putting my hand on her shoulder.
She is out cold, so I go get my cameras.

did she puke on his dick

a failed opportunity at getting your puke covered dick sucked by her

Go on plz

Take a few photos of her laying there.
Watching her, I get a semi hardon again.
Gently turn her on her back.

I slowly move her tshirt up, so I can see more of her panties

Everytime she makes a sound or moves the slightest I wait for a minute or so before continuing.
If she woke up I was ready to just tell her she was talking in her sleep so I came to check on her

The pussy looks like it wants to break free - a little of her pussy lips are visible on each side of her panties.

I pulle her panties down a little with one hand, they are pretty elastic, so it isnt a problem.
Her pussy feels really soft, and I run a finger down the crack, just breaching it very little.
But enough to feel that it is moist. I lick my finger to make it a little wet, and run it down
the crack again, breaching a little more and easier now that my finger is wet. She feels really warm inside

I want a better look and picture, so I pull her panties down as much as I can without putting too much pressure, so she doesnt wake up

I put my face down to it and try to smell it, it smells heavenly.
I cant help myself and stick the tip of my tongue down around the clit area, and softly move it around a bit

It is pretty difficult because I am also holding her panties down.
I gently let the panties slide back, and slowly start moving her t-shirt up, I stop everytime she moves just a little or make any noise

I gently licked her nipples, but couldnt get that pussy put of my mind.
So I started pulling her panties down, it was pretty hard getting them of her ass, but once that was over I just had to do it slowly

I tried spreading her legs, but it was hard and I gave up, was afraid she would wake from it

I have a thing for clits,
I licked around it a little, and gently sucked on it. but she made a little noise, perhaps a moan so I stopped

I did manage to slide my indexfinger all the way in a few times, her pussy is not very deep, I could reach her cervix with no problem at all, I love that.
I didnt move it around in there, even though it was tempting, still didn't want her to wake up. I did slide my fingertip, with as little pressure as possible,
over her rugged pussy walls and g-spot a few times. And she did give out what must have been soft moans, and moved her body, just the slightest.
Everytime I pulled my finger out, I would lick her juices off it, they were fruity, never tried that before or after. It was heavenly.

Went to a rave with as bunch of people. Afterwards went over to someone's house. We parties some more. Pills were getting passed around and alcohol. This girl couldn't take it anymore and passed out in one of the rooms. No one missed me and I was alone with her for a good while.
Not really going to go into details..

Attached: 748_1000.jpg (600x450, 33K)

I got what I came for from her so I started putting her panties back on, which was a lot harder than pulling them off, cause I needed to have her legs back together

So I gave up and left her with them around one ancle.
Pulled her t-shirt down a bit and put the duvet on her.

She didnt say anything the next morning, so I hope she just thought she had been too drunk after a toilet visit.

This was the beginning of me trying to get her this drunk every time she was over for drinks.

why no details? also more pics, please

babushky.info/japon/16077-golye-siski-zastenchivoy-yaponki-22-foto-erotiki.html

Attached: 1462379963_1429132053_molodaya-aziatskaya-studentka-11-www.fotodevok.net.jpg (900x1200, 64K)

Kind of want to try it with my wife

Cause when she came too and a few of us were still hanging around, she asked us while we were eating if she hooked up with anyone at the club and people said no.
And u could tell she was thinking in her head cause she felt sore.
I'm not entirely huge but decent sized. And used all 3 holes.

Attached: 757_1000.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Never said the girl In op was who it was.

I played with my sister a couple times, the only times that she actually drank heavily, too bad she was never a heavy drinker

pics or its a larp

not posting here, post your wickr or kik

Told my wife if she comes home from the club shit faced, she is gonna get raped. Get to where the smell of alcohol on her breath gets makes diamonds.
Lustfully assault her, too wasted to fight back, drunk fuck her, tell her she's a drunk slut while i fuck her face. Ask her if she likes being treated like a drunk fuck pig. Pull out and come in her hair or face and put her to bed like this.
She stops coming home shit faced now.

>She stops coming home shit faced now.
what a shame, that sounded like fun ...

more passed out bitches?

Yes and it was amazing. Let him take pics of her passed out

share ?

Not here lol

imgur.com/9ki5ZdA 3

imgur.com/9ki5ZdA 4