Where were you on the morning of September 11th, 2001?

Where were you on the morning of September 11th, 2001?

Attached: 14E12679-40CC-4028-9273-171FA1C0CE48.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324
imgur.com/8MADrkC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking ur mum lul

In the Pentagon making sure all the charges went off rig... uh I mean at work.. I was at work

I was off from work that day, and at 22, that was cash. I had some eggos in one hand, a cup of coffee in the other, and did my morning routine of CNN and breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9k7PwW123A&feature=youtu.be&t=324

Just started 4th grade a few weeks prior. Teacher had already established himself as a goofball and was popular with me and all the other kiddos. So when he had a stern look on his face and pulled the roll up map down and pointed to NYC, we knew some shit had went down.

Hanging with my friend George at the demolition site.

Eating this guys ass in the back bathroom of my highschool as the towers fell.

sleeping on the floor, waking up to alarm radio on kfwb news, w/ the late great jack popejoy on the air

>over 40
>uses Cred Forums
>uses the term "cash"
I want to talk shit but I feel like you might be me from the future

Homeschooled on a shitty ass spic apartment. I never bought it. Faker than Santa claus

mayhap be, young'un.

It still blows my mind how the government got away with this shit. It just shows how inferior we really are.

read everything written by Annie Jacobsen

I was nutting on your moms tits as the north tower fell.

Redpill me

Not my job.

I gave you an author.

Damn u got me

About to leave for school. Didnt go. Watched people jump out of buildings on the news with parents. Played some video games.

Kick ass man!

imgur.com/8MADrkC 2

Driving to a town that I was going to be staying in for a few days, so I could find/book a decent hotel in advance. Watched the second tower fall from a McDonalds. That was about as pissed off as I've ever been in my life.

I was in school in first grade