Have a 9+ year relationship with grill

>have a 9+ year relationship with grill
Have kid
>introduce another into the relationship
>couple months later, break up due to personal issues
>they're still together and I have to continue associating with them because if the kid
>9+ year grill comes out as gay
Mfw heart breaks twice two days apart
I want to be supportive of them for the kid. What do guys. I'm at the point where I'm reaching out to Anons on 4chins. I'm in therapy but lately I just haven't been able to feel happy.
>hurr durr kys cuck fag
I already know the spiel

Attached: 5050_a_man_with_a_st.jpg (223x226, 5K)

To be honest I expect this to hit the bottom of the catalog immediately I suppose I just want to vent.
>feel terrible about hating the fact they're publicly so happy
Meanwhile i sequestered myself from almost all social media and all but my family, roommate and two close friends.

I know the feels user but hang on there and push through

Attached: DBCD27D3-9BAC-4AB2-A54F-D9E74A39F90C.png (320x320, 22K)

life
>it hurts

It's a huge switch lately and I'm honestly terrified of the future. I lost my job before this all happened and got a new one at a soulless call center, gotta pay the Bills somehow.
>went from 15 an hour 10 hour days 4 days a week to 12 an hour 29 hours a week.
Can't/wont date, clinging to hope that somehow I can finesse my way back into their arms but i know it's not possible.
It's been 6 weeks or so, just working and paying rent. Spending what little time I have allotted for the kid since our schedules dont line up very well and I haven't accrued enough worked days to request a schedule change.

Sad get

Quads tho

Bump for OP, hope it works out.

That's what I keep hearing. But fuck, man. Why is this shit have to be so goddamn difficult. I don't drink, dont smoke the sticky, been hitting the douche flute like a fiend to feel some kind of feeling that isnt crushing numbness and apathy.

>meme thread I suppose

Attached: Royal+befitting+valuable+louse_c39218_7530982.jpg (900x804, 173K)

Cheers lads.

Attached: big_nibba.png (500x500, 472K)

Attached: marijuana_finally_ar.jpg (1125x1428, 188K)

Attached: please_hooman_give_b.jpg (640x1138, 179K)

>get sex change
>Get plastic surgery
>Change legal name
>Meet said grill
>Identify as gay female
>???

>Profit

Attached: hydrohomie_truck.jpg (1439x1745, 765K)

That made me smile you motherfucker.
>broke
>just livestream myself performing the operation on myself

Attached: FB_IMG_1575055805869.jpg (620x345, 18K)

Attached: always_throwing_down.jpg (1080x1471, 89K)

>tfw sadposting on Cred Forums gives me a little comfort

Attached: media-4chan-is-full-of-hackers-and-pedophiles-4chan-anonymous-042419wed001327-no52087291-kitty-sleep (640x638, 31K)

Well, I'm out of macros so I'll just let the thread run its course. Good night fellas

You managed to turn a gay girl straight for 9 years solid, you don't need condolences you need congratulations lol

Get you some rest broski

can you repost this in English? What the fuck are you saying you dumb nigger? no wonder you got ditched.

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Ah that's more like it

Thanks guys