Would you do this to a cute boy?

Would you do this to a cute boy?

Attached: 647d75bd585b91eda3a4e05d734c9a0f.jpg (1254x1771, 1.9M)

Or this?

Attached: 77413131_p0.png (1133x1477, 1.51M)

Hacka Doll 3 is pretty damn cute.

Yeah? I know right?

Attached: 82cfadc45be41348a560353d64373043.png (808x1000, 595K)

That hole is so inviting. It's definitely no stranger to dick.

He's definitely had experience before. It's not really surprising, considering how sexual he is even when he's not trying.

Attached: bd1b3270041ce0fc9f93e412abb9a47e.jpg (1385x1000, 172K)

Can't blame him. All he has to do is lay back and let horny men fuck him senseless. He just lazes around playing video games, and gets free cum and prostate orgasms.

And I'd gladly give some to him too.

How does it feel to have a throbbing cock dump a fat load in your ass?

Indeed. Hell, he sometimes makes them pay first before they can even get to stick their dick in him. 3 is a slut, and a whore, and a damn fine one at it.

Is that so? It sounds like you're one of those horny gay dudes that want to go balls deep into him...

Really nice. You won't really get to feel the throbbing much, but the warmth of semen is an unmistakable sensation.

Attached: beb4758f723526f7eaae9ec800604e58.png (900x1440, 1.45M)

Those are fools. 3 is a slutty little homo and the only payment he needs is dick. If he claims he won't let you fuck him without money, call his bluff and say you'll just take your fat, unwashed cock somewhere else. Watch him fold instantly like the submissive bitch he is.

And yeah, I'd slam his tight boyhole until I dumped every last drop of my seed into his colon.

I already have and no, faggot

>Really nice. You won't really get to feel the throbbing much, but the warmth of semen is an unmistakable sensation.
Care to give more details?

Mmm, that sounds lovely.
Wish I had a boyfriend.

Attached: 193D3DA8-6AB7-4B86-B6EE-3DD07CC0D65B.jpg (600x686, 111K)

You're not wrong there. While there are some idiots that fall for his trickery, the sharper ones are always quick to see through his lies. Normally they just need to do what you said, and he ends up losing to his own desires: on his knees and sucking off their smelly, girthy dicks.

Good choice. He's a pretty easy lay; even though he likes to put up a stoic facade he always loses to a larger, dominant man's cock.

Me too, user.

It's a bit hard to explain, honestly. It's less about the feeling and more about the idea. Being a boy and having a larger male inseminate you, pumping their heavy, virile load into your tight, feminine ass is just about the most emasculating feeling there is, but that's what makes it so good. Knowing your place... Knowing my place, between the lets of better men!

Attached: IMG_20191129_215014.jpg (1236x1036, 220K)

>Normally they just need to do what you said, and he ends up losing to his own desires: on his knees and sucking off their smelly, girthy dicks.
Sounds like he still wins, to me. And so do I.

I say this with all due respect and in complete honesty, I hope none of your line survives Coronavirus.

whats your favourite dirty talk to hear? hooking up with a femboy whos into this shit i never know what to say

>He's a pretty easy lay; even though he likes to put up a stoic facade he always loses to a larger, dominant man's cock.
I figured. One look at this kid tells you he's super submissive, a total bottom, and likely an emotional masochist.

>Being a boy and having a larger male inseminate you, pumping their heavy, virile load into your tight, feminine ass is just about the most emasculating feeling there is, but that's what makes it so good. Knowing your place... Knowing my place, between the lets of better men!
I'm glad there are boys like you in the world, because I'm one of the larger males doing the inseminating.

Indeed. Still gets what he wants; a hot, sticky mess down his throat and up his ass, and his partner is satisfied for a little bit.

It's unavoidable that 3's partner will end up wanting to fuck him again though, even if he doesn't approve of it.

You're right! He's just a cock-loving bitch. Can't live without his favorite thing in the world: sweaty, musky dicks that get imprinted quickly into his little whorish mind.

Oh, user, it's my pleasure~ I'd like to be of service to you too, if I'm even worthy or it!

Attached: IMG_20191209_162510.jpg (876x1052, 404K)

>if I'm even worthy or it!
Hey, don't look down on being a bitch. You may have no value as a man, but being a cumtissue for real men is an important job. Take some pride in being a whore.

>It's unavoidable that 3's partner will end up wanting to fuck him again though, even if he doesn't approve of it.
I get the feeling 3 will always approve of it, even if he says he doesn't.

>You're right! He's just a cock-loving bitch. Can't live without his favorite thing in the world: sweaty, musky dicks that get imprinted quickly into his little whorish mind.
Case in point.

Jeez. user, you're too kind. Thank you for your nice words. It does make me a little more confident in myself! I'll do you proud; I'll be an even better cumrag for men!

>I get the feeling 3 will always approve or it, even if he says he doesn't.
That's true. He's never completely honest about his feelings until you remind him where he belongs; then he'll revert to his normal, dick-loving faggot self, moaning like a bitch while he gets railed from behind and his prostate utterly abused.

Attached: f4c5bd2a0f8419639eb802a21dc48d63.jpg (1413x2000, 895K)

>He's never completely honest about his feelings until you remind him where he belongs; then he'll revert to his normal, dick-loving faggot self, moaning like a bitch while he gets railed from behind and his prostate utterly abused.
See? I know how to deal with submissive gay boys. You take the lead and use them like an onahole. It's what they always want, even if they don't know it.

>I'll do you proud; I'll be an even better cumrag for men!
That's right! You take that jizz and be proud, you dirty whore. Making men cum is an important duty.

Didn't doubt you even for a second! I'm sure that you're quite skilled at it. Boys like 3... Like myself, all we really want is a nice, strong man to manhandle us and have their way with our bodies!

I'll do my best! I can even do it right now! To show you how determined I am at this... Though you'll have to decide what I'd have to do...

Attached: 76300822_p0.jpg (645x912, 374K)

Attached: IMG_20191113_161849.jpg (640x1000, 164K)

Only if he wanted me to and was above the age of consent.
Nice try fbi

Are YOU?

Well, only people of age can get married, hence his bridal outfit, user.

Attached: e4d042017189f03188ad7f45c1e0b5cc.jpg (1347x2000, 356K)

No more takers? Sad. Time for bed then.

Attached: 2733af624c1d8ea2edc5b53201de9e26.jpg (1000x745, 391K)