I went out with a very plain girl today, but she was soft spoken, very kind, white, comes from a good family...

I went out with a very plain girl today, but she was soft spoken, very kind, white, comes from a good family, has a good career, and is looking for a husband.

Do I have to get over the looks aspect and go for it or should I stick it out for a hottie?

Attached: 1578718274092.jpg (2272x1704, 701K)

The looks aren’t that important, but you have to fall in love with her. Stick with her a bit to see if she opens up or if you feel that spark, but don’t just settle to settle. If you’re only kinda into her in the beginning, it’ll only go downhill, so start high.

I actually have the same concern...

post face.

My wife's not exactly blessed in the looks department, but i'd be fucking lost without her. We're not all lovey-dover but there must be something because we've been married 18 years this year. Looks aren't everything, unless you're looking for a brainless trophy

Post what she looks like.

I'm guessing you aren't a prize yourself, so if plain is your only complaint you should probably jump on that.

Choose either or. Guarantee you'll look back and wonder "what if" you did the other.

Any more pics of this bitch? Coom brain, im sorry

Attached: 1582087289953m.jpg (625x1024, 76K)

I lost post moar like this

Not gonna happen. But she looks similar to this girl, but with short hair.

Attached: th.jpg (474x285, 17K)

I'm probably a 7 to be honest with myself. I have gotten hot women to sleep with me, even if they don't stick around.

Marry her

real talk
can't stress this enough
>introduce what you like sexually early
>practice it often
>don't let her get fat
There is complex reasoning behind these, but the basics are the most important things to know.
You dont need a super hot/social butterfly extrovert wife unless you work in an industry that with frequent social events that are attended by spouses.

It depends what you mean by plain. Also, it depends on how old you guys are, whether or not she has decent style, has a sense of humor, is smart, etc. etc. If you're only going to resent her for her looks, then forget it. In my experience, though, most women have something physically charming or pleasing about them, and if you can tap into that, and have a strong emotional/intellectual connection as well, then you're golden.

>You dont need a super hot/social butterfly extrovert wife

Trust me, you don't want a social butterfly extrovert attention whore for a wife

I'm a tech bro, 30 years old, she's 29 and a lawyer. She isn't irredeemable, she's charming and modest and I respect that. The emotional connection could be there, really the only thing is she isn't as hot as I would want. But also I get the sense that she could clean up and be really hot with the right clothes and style.

Get married instead
And spend all night in bed
And go to sea no more

NO MORE, BOYS, NO MORE
GO TO SEA NO MORE

GET MARRIED INSTEAD
SPEND ALL NIGHT IN BED
AND GO TO SEA NO MORE

Attached: d7494e207c886feaa08970c19f02b305.jpg (538x537, 18K)

You can't "pretty woman" or "she's all that" her dude

If you're non-white then kill yourself and go back to r3ddit

>soft spoken, very kind, white, comes from a good family, has a good career, and is looking for a husband.
None of this matters.

Do you actually feel a deep connection with her.

If you dont know what they means, then you either haven't gotten to know her enough or she isnt the right person for you.

not too bad. her looks are going to be "not hot" in 10years anyway. more important to have a good friend and generally able person. someone sane. after all there is only so many times you can have sex in a day... (7) and get BJs as a solid part of the relationship before you marry.

you retard. every woman is a fucking whore.

fuking retartet