What's your plan?

Attached: Corona.jpg (541x361, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vac-lshtm.shinyapps.io/ncov_tracker/
imgur.com/2sAEVn0
youtu.be/1GG40lXU_DE
liveleak.com/view?t=DUDN_1580431941
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be a relatively healthy younger person with no complicating factors.

That is all. Very very low chance of dying or suffering any lasting effects.

Mostly concerned with the economic impact.

Stock up on a little bit of food and water. I'm in Hawaii so I think I'm kind of safe, even with all these chinkoids around me.

Immune system

Its just a fucking flu. There will be vaccination soon. Shit is a designer virus from a lab. 100% global agenda

I work in tourism so im fucked

Attached: 1569066867792.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I live alone and I don't really need to go so far to buy my food, so, just stab anybody who tríes to get into my property

It's just influenza. People get it and a few weeks after they're cured... or they had health issues that weakened their immune system and the virus won the war.

It's not like you should waste your energy being scared with this shit.

vac-lshtm.shinyapps.io/ncov_tracker/

If you really want to be scared shitless you should only check the box that says 2009 H1N1 (Swine flu) and look at how many people died back then.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

Fuck as many bitches as I possibly can.

Oh wait. That's always been my plan.

Not sure why Im bothering to post except it reminded me of an article I saw about 'prepare for this shit' and I didnt even click it. Like prepare how? Get a box of surgical masks or fever medicine? A bunch of chicken soup? Fucking whatever ...

I live out in the sticks that shit aint getting to me.

please elaborate on this global agenda

Ignore it

Gonna buy a bit extra water and canned food in case my apartment goes on lockdown. Maybe buy a few overpriced masks in case I have to go to a shit bar or concert.
2 A/C filter refills
Buy some extra toilet paper because that always sells out when things get weird.

Either:
a) avoid it, as well you can avoid a flu, or
b) get it, cough and sniffles for a week, then on with my life.
I'm not feeble, I'm not 70+ years old or otherwise weakened by previous respiratory diseases.
It's just a fucking flu.

is it true that fema took people on a prision boat and they never came back? or was it fake

It'll be the same old stupid stuff as usual

I plan on trying to get it user and hoping to die tbh.

It's a good way of suiciding without it looking like suicide.

Think I'm gonna hang around at the hospital and lick the doorknobs n shit.

That's a cool map - thanks for the link

get super aids and become inmune to it

You're retarded

i'd give the life of 100000 people just to live in hawaii.

t. japoster
Continuing my regular hiki lifestyle. Have quite a few of pic related saved up and about 20 gallons of ro water.

Attached: 51yn9KgaR+L._SY300_QL70_.jpg (241x300, 18K)

Survival plan? That's rich! No, I plan to get a big bottle of Knob Creek, my favorite liquor, and kill myself in a cheap motel room long before the piss beer virus comes to my hometown. My mom died in December, and I really don't want to continue on with this bleak existence.

So, like an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force? Please post videos if you do lick door knobs.

continue to work at the hospital and not much else besides wash my hands frequently and treat them like I would treat any infectious patient.

Knob Creek. You have good taste user.

I will do. Will convert to webm and post a tread on here. Wish me luck.

I might go drinking Knob Creek with this guy and off myself with him. Like a suicide pact kind of thing.

i trust my genes. i won't get sick and die because im superior to the average man. if i do get sick ill fight it of, get healthy and become immune.

>not been sick to a virus since 2012
>been around sickness sources like animals and kids
>nothing but annoying colds
>havent thrown up since 2010
>can eat anything
> won't even get sick from drinking
>a few shots of water and im over my hangovers no matter how much 96% i drink
>it either goes down and stays down or get shot out the other end, never up again

I'm no pussy. i will fight any disease. give me cancer i don't give a fuck. I won't take any chemo ill just fight he traitor cell off with my immune system. Im a hard mf to kill

Attached: 1562572606797.png (706x500, 65K)

I'm both and . I'm down for the drunken suicide pact.

colds are viruses.

I think I have a bottle of Four Roses single barrel in my cupboard. I'll bring that to the party. Where you at?

i don't feel sick from them. my nose just gets clogged a bit

Nice stuff. SE Alabama, yourself?

Man I miss IDs. Life was so much easier when everyone had an ID.

Apart from that guy Heaven, he sucked.

NW UK. I'll have to get a plane.

Don't be concerned! Old and sick people dying, so we wont have to take care of them anymore! It means we'll have more money! It's free real estate!

Ah the UK. My grandfather's family is from there. I know /bant/ still has ID's why'd regular Cred Forums do away with them anyway?

No, please don't. It's the same shit some mental ill back woods survivalist bug out fantasist second amendment obsessed believes.

Yeah it's about time the boomers fucked off and passed on some of the wealth they've been hoarding in their super inflated houses and ridiculous pensions. Bleeding us fucking dry.
First they fuck the housing market. Then they fuck the economy. Then they fuck pensions. They're fucking the planet (global warming). Now they fuck us with Brexit.

Fuck boomers.

Boomers didnt vore for brexit. People of all ages who are tired of white genocide voted that.

Just wait, not much I can do. 30km from here, 3 people were found who have it. Sucks.

A lot of the younger generations that I know voted to stay. And a lot more of the older generation voted to leave because "It was better before we were in the union", "fukkin' pakis" etc etc. Those old fucks shouldn't have even had a vote on our future. Anybody over 60 should not have been allowed to vote on Brexit.

So I guess decided to peace out of the thread? Man ID's would make this much easier.

Sorry I was busy ranting about boomers.

So when are you planning the Knob Creek/Motel thing user? How long have I got to get there? And how you doing it? You got a gun? Can we live stream the double suicide for our friends on Cred Forums? Can we at least do a ton of drugs and hookers first? I'll have a bot of money from selling my house.

Go to a doctor if sick with associated symptoms. It’s not deadly if you don’t wait til the last minute to seek aid. The yearly flu is more “dangerous” and is relatively minor unless your old/sick already

>you're

yeah, fuck boomers!

Attached: tookrjobs.jpg (272x185, 6K)

sit at my basement all day everyday like always

I'll stay in bed for a week, drink tea and watch TV. It's literally a fucking flu.

the took r jerrrbs

It depends, I have a court date the 22nd of April, so some time around then I imagine. I don't own a gun, unfortunately, was thinking of doing the gas mask + helium route for a painless death. Drugs and hookers are definitely a possibility as I know people who can get us both, if we want to.

Die

Don't you idiots realize this is just someone playing plague inc IRL?

Just go to Greenland.

imgur.com/2sAEVn0 4

Well here in the US, we'll be fine. We'll have a vaxxine very soon, and the virus will be gone when it gets warmer. It's really been overstated by the global liberal media.

Im gonna catch it and the coof on some brown people. Nobody survives in life

Lick strangers faces

I barely get out of my house nowadays anyway so I’m safe

Till you die

Im young and your a cunt

why are the estimated deaths for h1n1 like 20x as much as the confirmed? Governments lying?

this coronavirus is pretty racist, mainly only harming asians. i hape 0% asian dna, im invincible to it.

As some one that's not working its easy to stay home and not go place but I live with some one that works in a hospital any way so I'm fucked when it comes to evey thing I haD the flu 4 times last year and one this year all ready the big thing that really bad about it is that you can get this one more than ones that it's changeing faster than any other flu and the health care system is a money grab hear so most people ride out sickness and don't get help and go out and pass it on to other because all work places will not a problem fireing you if you miss one day of work

Attached: coronaspell.jpg (648x772, 140K)

Lol it will have to be. Tested for a year and after thay people will cry and say it made thare kids retarded this is a 100% for shore thing and with lasthma years fue. Shot be olny like 20% affectI've I'd lick a mudyy ass be for trusting it

its because white people made it, most likely the american pig

>hard mg to kill
>probably underage
Yeah man, all your years of experience show it. You're so hard to kill

get infected, survive cus super good immune system. Be immune forever. Get rekt fags

"just a flu btw"

Attached: SARSisREAL.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

Middle nowhere for the next year. Im out guys see you who survive in 2021.

How's that working out with the "flu"? Did you only get that once?

Just ate a salad with fresh ruccola from Italy lads

RIP brother

Attached: 1580797296074.jpg (827x596, 72K)

yup. there are just a large variety of viruses that cause what we call influenza, as well as like 200 that cause the "common cold". you only get each one once, but you never catch them all in one lifetime.

I have no doubr that this virus is no common virus. It has HIV lile properties and can reinfect you even more severely and just the report from china thats killing 80% of reinfecred is worrisome fuck man etf. It could be the end. Multiple reinfection no cure and very easy to spread. Fuck israel

There's just one c in rucola, I hope you get double corona.

its fucking weakest virus in history 26mil sick now in america 14000 deaths in last 2 months from flu

oh user. the neet will inherit the earth

Attached: 1198652160178.gif (404x299, 22K)

Set fire to every fuckin chink that crosses my path.

Top post edge-lord friend. You did us all a big frighten.

Your spelling is horrible and you're a dumb shit. Currently the mortality rate is 8%. That's not too bad

Read again MULTIPLE REINFECTIONS NO NEED TO RECONTRACT. IT LINGERS IN YOUR SYSTEM. 80% FATALITY BY 2ND TURN. ISRAEL SUSPECTED IT LEAKED OUT OF THEIR BIOWEAPON LABORATORY

To not get sick. checkmate virus

Retard you're on Cred Forums... We all just stay inside and play games and eat tendies. We will survive just by never leaving our cum dungeon.

yes let the autism flow through you.

Going to lick various surfaces and cough on whoever

being this dumb must be the worst

Just hoping Japan will be okay since I will be there in a month.

>i will have all the food+ps5
and close my house

Attached: my hose .jpg (1153x2458, 774K)

Stocked up on 9mm and P100 masks.

1000 percent confirmed. Furked up isnt it?

dude if you live in hawaii you're probably about the same color as them

I heard alcohol and cigarettes are the best defense so I’ve been unconsciously preparing for this all my life

I'm white and Rh negative, I'm not even getting a runny nose from corona-chan, but I might get my dick sucked.

Just stay inside and dont eat out, wear a mask when going out

I'm so damn disappoint in you Cred Forums

The only proper answer is to actively try to get the virus and spread it to every person in sight. Go on a road trip, stop at every gas station and diner. Cough on the gas pumps, door handles, everything.

Imagine being scared and pathetic enough to buy a money sink like that

nah it's look cool
youtu.be/1GG40lXU_DE

Attached: portable-cube-house-extreme-homes-hgtv-with_home-elements-and-style.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>What's your plan?

That's for the president to decide.

Attached: 88001905_235602604151462_1529328156345892864_n.jpg (960x725, 109K)

A hero to us all

Live on the countryside in Finland and do nothing, also im pretty healthy so im not too worried.

the file name says SARS (not corona), the clip is several years old and is obviously of someone who has lost their face in an ACCIDENT.

Dude. That is a guy that tried to commit suicide but somehow the bullet missed his brain. Never shoot straight up kids. You'll really WISH you were dead then...

Me, my gf and my roommate are all in the high survivability range and healthy, so even if we get it, we just wait it out. We have 40+ days worth of food and water each, 30 gallons of propane, and guns to defend it if need be, so even if we have an in house quarantine were set.

I live an hour north of SF so it's possible it could get weird here.

Kill the rest of humans and animals to stop coronavirus

Let me guess, you've saved up a year's worth of soy milk, oat milk and gluten free everything. What a fag.

Rice, beans, peanut butter, MREs, canned peaches. I'm not a normal Cali fag.

this
and also I'm fucking ready to go anyway. don't be a pussy, drink corona

My memory must be hazy, did we quarantine 1/7th of the planet for Sara or swine flu?

If you get sick and don't do this then you are a faggot

>drink corona
Think i'd rather drink my own piss

I plan to cough my shit up over refugees, it'll be the only contribution I make to society

Attached: 1576700.jpg (960x960, 104K)

At least you'll die knowing you're a hero, most don't even get that

liveleak.com/view?t=DUDN_1580431941
Don't worry guys, it's just flu. This is how the flu kills

If i get it, I hope i die

It fills your lungs with blood

>Purposely catch the disease
>Survive because I'm healthy, middle aged, have decent health insurance and income
>Go to the minority infested areas of my city after positive diagnosis and spread the love

I can not confirm who I am or how I know this but pay attention.

The release of the Corona Virus is a coordinated world wide effort involving all the major countries of the world. The leadership of these countries have understood that the only way to avoid war over future resources is to reduce the world population. This has been brought on by man-made climate change. As world temperatures climb all natural resources, especially food, will not meet current demand. We need to reduce population by approximately half in countries that are just beginning to industrialize and approximately a third in first world countries.

In the United States the current president has enabled the plan by disabling the pandemic prevention division of the CDC. It is no mistake that over 700 jobs have been eliminated in that country’s public healthcare institution.

Outbreaks will soon occurs with increasing frequency. Within the next three years the adult populations will sicken and decrease rapidly. Early results of the engineered disease have been as expected. The disease has little to no fatality rate amongst young people up to age 16. People over 30 can expect a mortality rate that increases with every decade of age. This is by design. These younger people will be easily controlled and become a cooperative workforce for the future world wide new order.

Instructions for survival are thus:
Stockpile foodstuffs that can last for at least 5 years.
Secure liquid chlorine for decontamination of water for drinking.
Stock both weapons and ammunition suitable for hunting and self defense.
Cooperate with all government efforts to pick up the growing body count. Cooperate with all government orders.

This is the beginning of the next step. Your cooperation is expected under penalty of death.

>become sterile
year no lasting effect at all

Kek

Nice Larping

do you like sucking kala alexender's and the wolfpak's salty surfer dixxx?

>I can not confirm who I am or how I know this but pay attention.

aka you are embarrased of the fact that all you have are conspiracy theories, guesses and maybe even wishful thinking.

People please dont forget where you are

Cred Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

"OMG WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" 2700 deaths Corona-virus 2019 - 2020
"Everything is ok" Over 100 000 deaths Swine-flu 2009

Attached: qqeewwrr.png (753x639, 515K)

Lol you’re job is, you aren’t

You're retarded. You'd be erased for such information, and no, you cannot hide in these cases, no matter your proxies.

Home, league of legends

and that (fake) article means that all 10 million similar posts every year should be taken seriously?
go back to red dit faggot.

Haven't heard shit about the Hong Kong protests for democracy lately have you? I know this is full blown conspiracy theory but NEVER underestimate powerful people when they get desperate

no fake and gay faggot
some of these posts are real

eating lots of ass and having a bulb of garlic on my crotch at all times

oh mighty one, share your wisdom, how do you pick the truth from the ocean of trolls?

my guess is ignorance and wishful thinking, but i hope im wrong.

Not much for conspiracy theories but I can believe this

BTW
fuck the world let it DIE

Attached: 201309100120266584869889_470582f554_z.jpg (575x384, 29K)

that's why we always ask OP to post tits and timestamp to prove the thread's veracity

dont worry it will die, everything does, but while we wait for that, might aswell have some fun.

Attached: Plague_Inc_Evolved.gif (414x554, 146K)

What's up Jon?

In all seriousness, leave a basement window cracked so the neighbors can contact the police when they smell your decomposing corpse.

>Bird-flu
>Swine-flu
>Ebola
>West Nile-Virus

Literally every year since 2000 they have to have some sensationalized flu outbreak of some kind.

Clicks won't come if we name it something because the public is becoming aware of the 24-hour news cycle bullshit. Instead lets just act like its not a big deal with a SHADOWY AGENDA from the Chinese. Be sure to have "rumor leaks."

Anyone who thinks this virus is anything other than another way to get clicks and incite panic is retarded.

Why would they do that? You ask. Because not only is it good for the news business but that shit can directly affect the market.

Stop being stupid, stop caring about something that will never affect you.

>I can not confirm who I am or how I know this but pay attention.

No fuck you, die from a car fire.

Absolutely nothing.

Not doing a fucking thing.

>dow's down 3000 points in 3 days
>trump says the dow's GREAT, corona's no problem, vaccine will be here soon
>his retards say it's all a conspiracy (literally "drink bleach, that's how u don't get sick!") from chiner to make trump lose
>trump's head of the CDC won't allow testing unless you've been to china, there are thousands of suspected cases per city
>the dow's in freefall, the body count hasn't started yet, republicans will be hit the hardest because their Podunk hospitals have tiny reserves of anti-virals

Incredibly trump's blaming democrats for corona. republicans are blaming chiner. democrats are blaming trump and want him to get off his fatass to allocate cash and resources to hospitals countrywide -- he's saying "no."

this timeline blows ass, how the fuck did I get here

Attached: RetardRetardRetard.jpg (960x1200, 140K)

Interestingly, before the last pandemic (2009, which killed hundreds of thousands globally), the last pandemic was in 1968. now, we're facing a pandemic in which approximating 70% of the US (and world) will get it, at least 2% will die of it. Pandemics are increasingly with modernity obviously, as transportation modernizes, and the world modernizes. these will get deadlier, and I assure you since you're undereducated, these aren't for "clicks". this will cause a massive worldwide recession, you seem young enough to not have experienced one (nor probably have you experienced a pandemic yet).
things are going to get interesting, grasshopper.

We're both young and healthy, but my wife travels a lot for work. She's 100% bringing that shit home. So, I'm going to go to the local army surplus and get a nuclear/bio/chem warefare suit, cut a dickhole in it, and hope that shit ain't sexually transmitted.

Attached: bloviating retard.jpg (800x450, 224K)

Stay on my mountain.

Best plan. Everybody should do this.

Attached: Corona-Pepe.png (1275x1028, 82K)

great
and refugees will cough revenge at white people

Attached: 1549678677549.gif (300x180, 1018K)

tl;dr. Go poo in loo you shill.

Cred Forums is poisoning your mind son

Caution, use VPN. Email and call leftist institution saying that you have seen people infected in their buildings. Do the same for official health institutions about the target. next step is going on twitter with leftist looking accounts and tagging commies and antifa telling them to use the step mentioned before as a tool to fight the alt right, as they are retarded and will not use VPNs and get blamed all this shit.
enjoy

Goes to temple.

Ahh.. Ahhh!.. AHHHH-CHOO!!!

Fuck you guys..
>leaves

How the fuck would you have seen people infected? Even the doctors can't tell without tests. Does your teacher know that you're using your middle school's resources to shitpost on Cred Forums?

Hold off on breathing? Maybe use a dry cleaning bag for airway protection

Get it, survive it and be glad i didnt waste money on bullshit.

You don't need to confirm that they're infected with the current hype you retard.
It's enough to say that some chink has troubles breathing and is coughing.

Attached: Coronachan.jpg (728x477, 56K)

I LOVE YOU CORONA-CHAN

The gene splicing required is on par with what we learned in an intro class m8, if you have the information the labs studying corona viral strains, it's piss easy to make something derived from a strain we're already mostly used to

This is the plan you come up with and I'm the retard?

Guys only, sorry

My plan is to not die as a virgin.

I want to die so badly. 10 out of 10. 38 years of absolute physical and mental anguish. Please kill me Corona.

a 29 year old just died

die

Catch the virus and attend every democrat event and Bernie rally I can

get infected. don't survive.

that's my plan.

>Coronavirus to stop overpopulation and climate change
>Africa 0 cases
Fucking NWO NIGGERLOVER CUCKS

Attached: 1581082286160.webm (320x556, 405K)

weird how regular the flu seems to be. I would think evolutionary forces are not so consistent that we have a similar flu every singke year that does roughly the same damage every time.

What's dis?

Attached: 1581092058083.webm (480x600, 822K)

Attached: 1581204288126.webm (320x562, 1.01M)

>t.panicked EU goer crying he going to lose a good chunk of the gdp.
clock's ticking m8

Attached: 3o6o1a.jpg (888x499, 116K)

I choose it too

What else are you going to use that much money for?

Ya know, that would be an awesome way to keep people from voting.....

>What's your plan?
buy stocks.
I consider this virus bullshit to be just another media driven hoax.

>bullish in times of panick
bold move

Literally anything else you'd like. A house like that screams of fear and insecurity

Sign says
此户系
武汉这乡人员
请勿接触

Roughly translates to
"These people are from Wuhan, don't interact with them"

Am chink, can confirm is correct

They killing sick ching chong people lol, we are fucked thanks God

One confirmed case in North Korea, one person gunned executed in North Korea. No confirmed cases now in North Korea

Meanwhile in US. "dont worry goy big black cock is the cure"

Same here. Last weeks around 50% of my customers were asians or italians.
Still dont wanna wear a mask bc i would feel dumb af..

Can someone Post more leaked videos about coronachan?

Don't talk about Trump like that

People who got coronavirus and didn't die are catching it a second time.

> enjoy catching coronavirus over and over again until you die.

It's only begun spreading and people are already
> hurr durr but more people died in the past.

Can you not even into immunity?

And people in large concentrations -> large cities -> democrats -> liberals will be the most affected and have the highest body count.

That is the only reason the media cares and it on TV nonstop.

Ok boomer

Attached: image.jpg (887x500, 492K)

> comply or die.webm

hes not wrong

Living in a big city (8m people).
Wifey is pregnant of twins (high risk of miscarriage).
SARS had a high percentage of miscarriage.
Since today until the end of this, I'm working from home (hopefully my boss is cool about it).
Stocking dry, canned or frozen food for weeks.

I recommend watching The Road so you can better prepare for your future.

It's the chinese way

Liberals are cleaner than conservatives.

Niggas in rural Kentucky won’t be using hand sanitizer.

And white people share wash rags.

Wash rags are fucking germ traps which is why smart people don't use them.

Liberals as in mexicans living 10 to a room? Nigs in the projects? Homeless shooting up in the streets? Yeah show me how clean SF and LA are again?

Seems like it is time for me to use my Hazmat suit which I bought from a surplus store.

Attached: 1582698639406.jpg (796x900, 72K)

Well I think I will read King's The Stand again and keep listening for Randall Flagg's call

If you hear of people getting sick from it in your neighborhood, you'll all be shitting yourselves from fear.

I just hope that lots of antivaxx faggots drop dead

Those should be good. California is going to get hit hard. I wish you luck user

Unconfirmed.

build the immune system by never washing hands and eating boogers.

Avoid all Chinese food. Dont pop those packaging bubbles from China.

the virus only survives a few days on an inert surface

Pray to God... oh wait, nvm.

I'm going to stock up on extra milk and delectable honeyed oats from the market.

pretty much carry on like allways.
but im hoping its going to fuck up big cities around the world tho.
we are getting way to comfortable.