Ask a permanently locked faggot anything

ask a permanently locked faggot anything

Attached: IMG_20200227_094614_498.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

What is the reason you do it? No judgement, just genuinely curious.

>permanently locked
You know you can just slip out of that any time you want, right?

Permalocked? That can be taken apart with a screwdriver. Strip the head of the screw real quick and show us, then we'll believe you.

well I started locking a few years ago it feels good beeing permanently howny and willing and I now have a dom who locked me permanently. Also I can cum from anal so I don't need my peen anymore for cumming.

permanently locked? did you lose the key or are you just holding onto it and just using sheer willpower? bc im sure there are times you need to take that shit off, right?

only atm because my piercing lock didn't arrived atm but with the piercing daddy t's gonna be impossible. and also chastity starts in the head the cage is just a helpfull tool.

my dom wants me keeping cleanly shaved permanently means I won't cum from masturbation anymore

I need only take it off for shaving and my dom holds the keys

So what are your favorite anal toys?

I have a few favorite toys I like the L Chance from bad dragon for example.
but at most I prefer real dicks.

what is the best cage for long term lock?

why did you lock yourself ?

For long term you're going to want something open, like OP's, to make cleaning easy.
Metal is generally better and custom metal is always the best.

Taking the plane, how do you explain yourself ?

started a server. cucks diaper bois and traps welcome.
discord gg/EmbssJ

how do you not get this (pic related) to happen? I grow out the back of any cage, and I've tried multiple models, ring sizes, and sheath sizes ):

Attached: fotofriend_4580100.jpg (640x480, 51K)

and I promise I'm wearing it right (last time I asked for help someone literally asked me if I was sure I was getting both testes through)

Attached: smooth pup.jpg (1521x2028, 648K)

oh hey I also love my L chance~ yours flared? I LOVE flared toys, the feeling of almost being stuck is hottt

Attached: dishwasher.jpg (4096x3072, 1.46M)

there is not the one best cage but custom metal decices which leave enough space for cleaning are vewy good and a+d ointment is perfect to prevent too much friction

pwetty easy I just plan extra 30 minuntes and say it's body jewelery. I f they want see it I can show them off (I like humilating things). it's nothing illegal

well the cage looks a bit too short in my opinion you prevent it if you attach a belt or a cable on it to keep it on your body and ofc a custom cage fits best

I have only a unflared one but lots of other toys, should share a link with pics?

and sexy butt btw ;)

I promise it's not too short lol
it's too long if anything, when I'm all the way soft I've got an extra cm maybe. I could be more squeezed for sure, I can fit the HT nano pretty easy
I would love a decent belt for it, but can't find anything cute and lightweight enough I can wear it daily... recommendations?

lol I always love to see a toy collection (: that's about half of mine
the other half is restraints, gags, sounds, some other plugs... but this is all the fun silicon hehe
and ty C:

Attached: DSC00178-min.jpg (3456x4608, 1.85M)

I want an ovipositor soooooo bad

Wont your dick get injured when you get a boner??

Why make a fetish part of your daily life, 24/7.

Seems degenerative and stupid. Dom/sub shit like this is ridiculous ..

Attached: 1582709508105.jpg (480x523, 33K)

well people a different and and like different things andcI don't hurt anybody with my kinks. But maybe that's a bit too much for you conservative brain

no the bars of the cage are well made and if you have a good fitting cage it won't hurt

drive.
google.
com
/folderview?id=1jn2ro5YZO4CdTLzywlcfbsh6hs8ZQQVt

I got also some more toys where I didn't made pics off atm

i used to be a gay, but i met my gf of over a year now at a bar randomly. howdo i convince her to be a top??? I fuck her good and enjoy it, but i was always a switch... :/

Attached: 1582790003646.jpg (800x533, 107K)

also i can take xl chance, or at least i used to

Attached: 143846746639.jpg (1050x1050, 164K)